Post photos the athlete didn't want you to see

Other urls found in this thread:

celebheights.com/s/David-de-Gea-50460.html
premierleague.com/players/4330/David-de-Gea/overview,
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck women wearing heels, it should be illegal

How about you grow 3 inches

I'm gonna grow 8 inches.....into your moms vag hole

Maybe you shouldn't be a manlet. My god I fucking love being tall as fuck.

>tfw dating a 6ft tall woman and she can wear 3" heels and I'm still noticeably taller than her.

How about you both get laid?

nice. im a manlet but I don't have a problem with it or hate tallfags.

How about you score 6 more goals to even the score at 7-7

american "banter"

I don't hate manlets, some of my best friends are short ass niggas, I've never cared. I do kind of feel sorry for shorter guys sometimes but, by god, niggas like this guy don't help themselves with their shitty mentality. Maybe it's me and I don't get it, I've never really had the 'short guy' mentality about anything in life because I've never had to. Doesn't mean I can put up with negativity.

>it's okay for women to cheat, so long as it doesn't effect me

Enjoy your divorce and having everything taken away from you

>that projection

>physical and mental manlet
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
im 5'9" for the record lad

How are they cheating? Everyone can clearly see that they are wearing heels, there's no deception. There are pretty well-researched psychological reasons for women wearing heels too. Men find vulnerability an attractive quality in women, when they wear heels they often struggle to walk straight and as such pique men's interest. You ain't changing this shit any time soon so you might as well get used to it. Does it upset you that I can equally attract a 5' woman and a 6' woman whereas a 6' woman is never going to look at you?

>tfw 5'8"
>tfw balding
>tfw look pretty good with a shaved head
>tfw fairlygood-looking and a slightly larger than average cock
>tfw only mildy autistic and can hide my power level

I'll take it lads.

>6'4"
>full head of hair at 30
>pretty average looking
>probably mildly autistic but fuck knows
>massive penis

Shit's pretty good.

Leave kike hernandez alone

>tfw no tall gf

Enjoy your false rape allegations, white knight. Keep defending women on the internet and maybe they'll award you with laid and lose your virginity.

It's pretty good man, I like having a woman I don't have to bend over just to lay a smacker on, but honestly I think I'd prefer a petite girl. The last girl I was with before her was 5'3" and super skinny, I could do whatever the fuck I wanted in bed with her. If I never have anyone else but my current gf I'll never forget what that was like.

My gf is 6'3 and 150lbs, pretty much shaped like a goddess when standing but kinda awkward at a table when you see her long torso. Her brothers are almost 7 feet tall and they look like slenderman. Maybe they will fill in since they're only 17 but they are not nice things to see at night.

how tall are you?

Hahaha, are you fucking kidding me, bro? I ain't defending them per se, I'm explaining why you're a retard with a Napoleon complex. Stop worrying about me, I'm absolutely fine and will continue to be fine. You, just enjoy the rest of your shitty life, man. Peace.

>Federer: 6'1
>De Gea: 6'4

lol I don't think so

Who else lies about their height?

How did you meet these women?

*inhales*

why is everyone on this goddamn website so insecure??

Tinder. If you are tall, which I presume you are because why else would you ask this question, then put your height on your bio. I definitely got way more matches because I put 6'5" on there.

De Gea is definitely 6'4", he is taller than most other players.

Europe, she is German.
Britfag probably also has a European girl.
Everyone here in the states is a fucking manlet. A 5'8 girl is considered "tall" nowadays, which is a fucking joke. If you want to find a tall girl, go here. I've tried in scandiavia but they don't really exist, or the country is too desolate to find one. But anywhere between Brussels, Hamburg, and Copenhagen should have girls 5'11 and above.

Only your face really matters in the end, height is just bonus points

same reason why they're here

I hate women but this is just sad

I'm not a Manlet but how did you get a gf?

I'm 5'9". I just have a thing for girls taller than me
Time to go to the Netherlands as an adult this time

My girl is English. In my experience travelling around Northern Europe there is not a noticeable height difference on average. No girl shorter than 5'10" would regard herself as tall here.

Do the athletes request this or do the television stations do it because it looks more TV appropriate?

Unless you're super hot/confident/funny/rich then all the luck to you, pal, because you're gonna fucking need it. The majority of taller-than-average women I've dated (so that's anything over 5'7" in the UK) have said they'd never date someone smaller than them. Also, as a 6'5" man, Amsterdam is one of only two places where I saw in person a woman that was noticeably taller than me since I've been fully grown.

Cardona and Barrios did nothing wrong

>the crazy argie in this thread
wow sad as fuck

I like to lift and my friends tell me I'm looker, so it can't be too bad right? I also have a nice southern drawl I can break out if it serves my purposes

celebheights.com/s/David-de-Gea-50460.html

im pretty sure an pro athlete like >de gay cant lie about his height, they literally measure him

>I also have a nice southern drawl
you're going to try to use the most unattractive accent on the planet to pull women?

HAHAHAH WTF

>Tfw 5'9
>Above average looking
>Slightly above average length but girthy
>Fresh outta top 10 law school
>Guaranteed 175k starting
Feelsgoodman

>I like to lift
>my friends tell me I'm a looker
>I have an accent

ITP: Things that are irrelevant.

Yeah I think I'm going to go with the height listed here premierleague.com/players/4330/David-de-Gea/overview, i.e. that one that was probably measured by a medical professional, as opposed to the one listed on the dumb meme website you posted.

bruh
look at this manlet
ohnononononono
ahahahahahahaha

>guaranteed 175k starting
>never have time to spend any of the money you earn
What a life you'll have.

Dude she would’ve been taller even if they were both barefoot on dirt

>Couldn't make it into a top 5 law school
What a maroon.

prepare to hate your life as soon as your start wage slaving for some fucking corp

>wage slaving
He'll probably have a salary.

Salary is a wage, stupid leaf.

>my friends tell me I'm looker
And I'm sure your mother also thinks you're very handsome

Are you retarded? Stop giving him (You)s

>6'2
>very handsome
>fairly large cock
>decent job
>personality of a soap dish

>5'9"
>skinny but not skeletal
>average looking
>comedian so I can distract from all that
Be funny lads it's amazing how many women I have no business being around like me for it

How can I be funny?

lol, why don't they just put Ameri- in front of everything lol

would you trade it all to be a cute trap?

topkek

All my depression stemmed from being contrary to my nature, trying to force myself into the crowd. I'm content with my bitter autism. I'm happiest here with you all.

Here are some tips I discovered over the years:

Always carry a banana-creme piie everywhere
Wear larger than needed shoes and a helmut.
When someone says "hello" you say "Gesundheit".
When someone tells you their name you say "I know you are but what am I".
Always wipe back to front.
Make surprised faces at whatever you are reading.
Whenever a gap in the conversation, say "Hey, check this out", and proceed to do absolutely nothing.
Sammy Davis Jr and Charles de Gaulle are your role models, ever since the "incident".
Air guitar to songs that don't have guitars.
"Really makes you think" is your go-to catch phrase.

I may have forgot some, so if anyone remembers please feel free to remind him.

That other autist wasn't me.

Honestly just surround yourself with funny people. Another thing that helps me write bits is to carry a notebook and write down funny shit you see or hear throughout your day. Guarantee you see a handful of things a day then just forget them like most people.

One has a World Series ring. The other is an amerimutt

>tfw 6'14" 445lb behemoth with equally massive benis and making 300k by handling 5 major US companies Twitter accounts

Feels so fucking good being me.

i want to eat her ass

Like in the NBA?

>tfw 13'21" tall, I put Robert Wadlow to shame
>tfw 860lbs of pure muscle
>tfw I'm the most attractive man on north america
>tfw my cock is 28" long and has the girth of a Folgers can
>tfw debilitatingly autistic but girls think it's cute
>tfw I'm making $18,000,000/year just from being a NEET and browsing /biz/

>manlet

>is the best looking of all 4

lanklets btfo

Do people unironically wipe front to back?

This girl is like 6'1 without heels btw. Her name is Kelli Tennant

FUN FACT: that is referred to as a "Scully Box", as a similar device (a box, d'uh) was used in filming the X-Files because of the height difference between Ducovny and Anderson.
It is also used to help out male stars in similar situations. Pic related..

>Kitten heels

lmao, talk about insult to injury

weak

women, for sanitation purposes

Manlet detected

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

>ywn be this lanky
Feels good man.

I don't mind being a manlet but I want to kms for being a dicklet

I don't get it

oh my god

catch 22

this is seppuku material

t.Saviola

I laughed out loud at those

you sound funnier that the original autist whom you were impersonating, who was taking notes of everything

CHI

Tall women are cute. Too bad the only ones I meet on campus are either on the volleyball or the basketball team.

Worst thing is that tall girls usually have shit bodies. They're just long and have no real shape to them.

kelly tenant is a former volleyball player so...

If you want tall girls come to balkan but only in ex-yu countries.
I am a 173 cm manlet and it hurts sometimes when I see a tall qt girl.

Lads I'm 5ft 11.75inches

am i a manlet?

If you are you're at least king of the manlets. People here will try to convince you that 7'6 is the average but in reality if you're at least 5'10 you're not a manlet

Umm telling jokes you learned is not really being a funny person. A funny person is witty on the spot, totally spontaneous and delivering good one-liners.

I mean sure, you can practice to be "funny" but you need to have it naturally