Wtf i love gays now!

wtf i love gays now!

brokino

>tfw no strong cowboy to fill my hairy asshole

great movie. absolutely criminal that Crash stole Best Picture from this.

They weren't even full-gay, they just had a special connection

Yeah, an cock-to-ass connection.

If it had two no names in it. It would have been a lifetime movie

kek

As someone who doesn't like fags this movie was great

you're a no name and a lifetime movie

>JIDF on full blast
Nice bait though, everyone whos normal hates fags

Majority of Americans are okay with them now, so by definition that's not true.

wow its almost as if some actors bring a presence to a film

Jew =/= american

Nobody likes fags, they tolerate them so they don't have to hear their shrill whiny voices bitch about everything, but the day is coming when they won't be tolerated any more.

Have you not interested with millennials recently? They all have gay friends they love.

This movie made me want to fuck a dude in the ass, no homo

>they go full homo when the blonde one starts masturbating
I literally couldn't keep watching it. Thought I was gonna catch the gay.

>millenials
Well that explains everything

>Somehow the old people will overtake the young
Because that ever happens

The young will get tired of the old's policing against human nature, and in this case will rebel against the old saying making fun of fags is wrong.

>Millennials likes gays
>Gen Z loves gays

Youre right, user. That love is gonna turn completely to hate, just like acceptance of Catholics did!

OP here.

I ironically made this thread expecting a full-on Sup Forumsrage and some entertainment.. I haven't even seen the film desu senpaitachi, nor do I care about gays. You wanna suck dick, go ahead. Just don't do it near me fagbros.

Aaaand chekem >>

OP confirmed worst kind of faggot.

2 away ya bastard!

There are many such cases. The rebels of the 60s went on to have kids who voted for Reagan and started the Wall Street craze.
I don't use Sup Forums anymore but they hardly ever cared about gays unless it's BSDM pride parades. I only hated gays after coming back to Christianity which said racism is bad so I left it behind me.

>The rebels of the 60s went on to have kids who voted for Reagan and started the Wall Street craze.
And none of that involved the acceptance of a group of people. But keep holding out, those fags will get what's coming to them soon!