ITT: Times you've clapped in the theater

They actually had to pause the reel because the audience applauded for 10 minutes

STNH

Power Rangers 2017
When the "GO, GO" hits

Damn same here. It was a standing round of applause. The projectionist actually came out after the film and took a bow

>this thread

What even are Americans

if you think thats crazy you should see movies in pakistan. we shoot guns into the ceiling and sometimes if we are lucky there is a suicide bomber

I'm a britbong, the only time I've experienced it was during Guardians of the Galaxy and I wished a black hole would have opened up and swallowed the cinema into oblivion.

I clap throughout most films, it's a trait of my autism.

Don't bongs clap during football matches?

>tfw no 24/7 Power Rangers marathon anymore
Feels bad.

Yeah but clapping and hollering at movies or when a plane lands is traditionally an absolute taboo here.

What about when a truck plows through a crowd of people?

>mfw the average IQ is above 100 in your country so you don't have to experience the retardation that Amerilards experience on a daily basis

Depends what color they are

Only when American tourists are killed

>clapping
>in a theater

You're here so you can't be that smart

>average IQ
>above 100
Sure thing buddy

>tfw 134 IQ and it's growing with each shitpost

I love how you didn't mention the name of the country you live in. Very smart of you :-)

I live in America and have never seen anybody clap in a theater, but I hear so many stories on Sup Forums that I genuinely believe it does happen now

Even China's average IQ is above that and there's like 2 billion fucking Chinese

Briton here. Only time I ever seen anyone clap in movie theatre was after the end of the last Harry Potter, and it was a sarcastic clap

what movie?

Reactions are only justifiable if they are involuntary. I've seen people occasionally clap or gasp at a movie because it was strong enough they were invested.

Clapping at the end is fucking retarded.

Going by the thumbnail I assume Robocop

Cyber RCMP

I didn't clap but when the girl reached the American Embassy in The Saint I jumped up and cheered. I was like 14

I remember people clapping at the end of The Matrix.

Also when Yoda got out a lightsaber in Episode 2.