ÑÑÑUUUEeeEeE???

ÑÑÑUUUEeeEeE???

Pardon? Also checked

Fuck wypipo

I don't get why people from latin America keep posting that face, when the average citizen from you country looks like the mix between a negro and a chink.

when will this meme stop? it sucks. I'm whiter than most Panamanians and your all brown. I'm not atleast

>when will this meme stop? it sucks

No it doesn't.

it's the "euroshits mad cause they don't have as much freedom" episode agian. Atleast we don't have muslims lmao god bless America! FUCK YEAH

hmmmmm try again sweetie x)

most latin americans are pure amerindians kangz

Dear European whites. And I specify "whites," because, whatever you say about le 56%, you're on the same path, except you're disarmed. You have no recourse. Do you really think you're getting your women un-raped, or your country un-Islamized, by dogpiling on other whites who are being subjected to the same thing that's making your people into a Smithsonian exhibit 20 years from now? There's a reason the 56% thing exists, and it's the same reason your countries are turning into rape-a-paloozas, why London has a Muslim mayor, why Germany's chancellor keeps letting in thousands of jihadis, etc. You think you're somehow winning with this? You fucking dolts, you're all equally as fucked as any of us, and instead of weeding out the root cause, you turn on your OWN. My fiancee was right when she said not all whites deserve to live. You're WORSE than race traitors and coalburners, you know the TRUTH and use it to do what? Wage bizarro pissing contests to see who's the most cucked? Laugh at one another while your entire race across the world slides into oblivion? Good job, you're really "redpilled," except you're too chickenshit to organize and rise up as a people to preserve yourselves, and feel safer taking potshots at each other than deconstructing the ZOG you bemoan here 24/7. 56% here should alarm you, not tickle you. We're at this point WITH firearms. Where do you see yourselves in a few decades without them? The time for fratricide and subverting ourselves was over a long time ago. Now it's too late.

Sup Forums on the chans.... hahahahahaha!
What's it stand for ('interminable cunts') because it surely cannot be intelligence. Maybe 'interesting specimens'..?
I'd love to stay to teach them regret but it's Saturday night and I've got a hot, sexy little vixen of a PlayStation waiting for me in the other room and she's slipping into something more comfortable even as I type (that being fallout 4 and all the DLCs). Goodnight pol.
FooK off cock-a-roach
Go home int-eresting specimens. We don't care where you stay but you're not staying here.

>most Panamanians

k Muhammad stay mad. Euroshits will never be as good as this country. GOD BLESS AMERICA

i poop all aisle
in allegiance
with the flag
of the united states of america
and the poopublic for which it stands
one nation under islam
incontinent
with corn syrup and obesity for all

>Sweden
>Tells me im not white
How's all the immigrants? I'm probably way whiter than you

why can't mart sharters handle banter?

Wait are some of these responses just copy pasted from previous angery amerimutts or are the yuros trying to invent replies?

>I'm probably way whiter than you

my sides, here, have a (you)

The Europoors are ass blasted because they know they're finished. America has a leader that won't cuck to other nations. Meanwhile Britain and Germany are run by old women who refuse to accept that the people the nation is made of constitutes the quality of the nation in a free society, and that bringing in hordes if low IQ inbreeders has doomed their nations to 3rd world status within 2 decades if not sooner. In the USA we're allowed to defend ourselves from these types of undesirables and our own government with firearms. Meanwhile in Britain you're thrown in the pokey for having a butter knife in your bedside table and fined hundreds of euros for criticizing the third world genetic trash raping your daughters and grinding them up into kebab meat, all while the police act like it isn't happening. They've lost control of their own countries and they know it.

ayy

Yurooooooppp

kek

Well I'm a littler Mexican but still I'm way fucking whiter than Euroshits cause of all the refugees lmao.

25% Amerindian, still whiter than you

>Euroshit still assblasted
I'm not even that brown only light brown which I'm still whiter than you

>soros paid 18 billion dollars for this meme

Dude. You're butthurted af. He doesn't say a single word and you're always saying >b-b-but I'm whiter than you
Kill yourself autismLord

fucking love this shit, living in cali a actually see people that look like this

I've seen Mexicans and black people who look whiter than Portuguese people lmao.

This one is actually cute.I would keep an american as a pet.What does it eat?

Holy fuck so much Eurotards are mad in this thread kek atleast we have Trump and freedom and guns

>muh ZOG emperor

Just accept it like we accepted uma delicia senpai

I never knew so many countries think the US isn't full of white people. This is pretty entertaining

>cherrypicking
Why didn't you posted the guy on the left?

G-GO AWAY SOROS

BgfREWEeeeeEéeeee

>Well I'm a littler Mexican but still I'm way fucking whiter than Euroshits cause of all the refugees lmao.

kek

at least proxy up as a yuro you spic.

t.

Oh, that fellow with a tan? Didn't know it was necessary.

i would've picked somewhere further north but that's an improvement

That's plain cruel man. Delet

Those are some fucking ugly cheerleaders.

Most white Americans don't have any black or Mexican in them, though.....