Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zF64F8Ky5cg
youtube.com/watch?v=v__xypPFQLo
baseball-reference.com/register/player.fcgi?id=tebow-000tim
baseball-reference.com/register/player.fcgi?id=jordan001mic
youtube.com/watch?v=Yq7qWtF5nx4
mlb.com/video/ramirez-throws-out-villar/c-139200483
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The wait for baseball is like the opposite of this image.

MARINERS!

burn it down

youtube.com/watch?v=zF64F8Ky5cg

>yasmany tomas

He waitid fuh 2 hoahs tuh make dat cawl

YOU KNOW IT

It wasn't so bad in December. It was hopeless. 2018 baseball was never going to happen. But January is the absolute worst though since we're closer but still too far. Thank fuck for the early start this reason for all teams.

It was such a terrible contract. I think they were way out in front of any other bidders and the only way you can justify it is if you thought he could stick at 3B which seems unbelievable from a major league evaluation standpoint. It's even worse when you realize it means they blew their own internal evaluation of Jake Lamb.

I hope MattD channels a few years of NL Adam Dunn, and not a piece of shit-turd like Todd Frazier. Is that so much to ask of the Baseball Gods?

Don’t talk Shit about best field in east coast

>In play
>Run(s)

>In play
>Out(s)

>Ball
>Foul
>Ball
>Ball in dirt
>Coach visit to the mound
>In play
>Run(s)

Dunn walked a ton, though. He was also good right away.

>Machado - Lindor - Ramirez - Yonder

haha roy halliday confirmed high as a fucking kite when he crashed his plane

its jose fernandez all over again, why can't ace pitchers stay sober and alive?

>he doesn't get high as fuck and do sick tricks in his personal plane for fun
lol pussy

starting to feel mildly optimistic
can't wait for my hopes and dreams to be shattered

A reminder that this inning actually happened for the Washington Walgreens. youtube.com/watch?v=v__xypPFQLo

>this offseason so far

>morphine

What was your number and position when you played, /mlb/?

CF, #14 here

2B

I'd say the biggest obstacle is a strong division. The central looks pretty deep, too, so maybe it cancels out.

Stanton and Ohtani happened too soon

little league outfielder/daisy puller
dont remember number but we were sponsored by RC Cola

2B, #4
Was pretty good at fielding flyballs and had good reflexes, good average but little power, and sucked at fielding fast. bouncing grounders

It still stings, desu

Why'd you play 2B? Sounds like you would've been a better outfielder.

i wasnt as good at blowjobs so i didnt get to pick my position

2B

>all these second basemen
/mlb/ must be filled with manlets with noodle arms

I'm 5'11".

I'm so sorry...

NL West feasted on the living corpse of the 2017 Giants, their records are all inflated because of it (.368 against ARI, COL, and SD, .421 against LAD -- in 2016 they went .526-.684 against all those teams and reached the playoffs).

Accurately gauging the strength of a division is easiest when there's no single weakling team for everyone to cannibalize. A strong Giants team would restore true, non-illusionary order to the NL West. The question is whether restocking with veterans and expecting healthy rebound years from everyone else will do the trick. If it works, what a fucking glorious middle finger that would be.

Don't even try to act like you're taller than that.

I'm 6'3" actually m8. I know it's average but it still feels nice.

Quit lying on the internet

Why would I possibly lie about such a thing?

Why the fuck did people think Mr. two color eyes deserved a 2nd Cy Young? Shouldn't his choke job against the Doyers in last year's NLDS have been a giant red flag he can't be clutch?

Because you're gay

Award voting is done before the postseason, buddy boy

Hence why I said how he was a choke job in the previous playoffs and that should have reflected poorly on this year's voting, jumbo jimmy.

SS

because even tho I'm accurate I don't have much arm strength to throw the ball home as quickly as an outfielder should, plus I'm kinda short. Pls no bully.

You're fat.

BASED

>tfw fat and based

SS, I don't remember, I could only choose my number in high school for the soccer team where I chose 6, for SS

Who deserved it more than Max?
>if you say kershaw, I'm gonna laugh my ass off

baseball-reference.com/register/player.fcgi?id=tebow-000tim

baseball-reference.com/register/player.fcgi?id=jordan001mic

>mfw the bottom is called the GOAT when the top one is clearly better

I hope you all have a very safe and fun Pokemon Go Community Day today. Remember to look both ways and hold an adult's hand when crossing the street.

SS, 17. I had fast footwork and great vertical, but when I grew nothing stayed the same proportion and my game kind of fell apart. I probably could have stuck with it longer but I'm happy enjoying the sport from the outside.

prepare to survive dicks herpes

>mfw Jays lineup so far

Guys I have something to confess...

I met Derek Jeter at a restaurant once - we’d accidentally been given his table. Apparently he was fond of the restaurant and had a specific table he liked, and the management had messed up and gotten their days wrong, (it was Tuesday and they thought he was coming on Thursday or something like that). Anyway, the manager, completely embarrassed (this is a pretty nice restaurant) comes by and says “I’m so sorry, but we’d like to move you to another table if you could be troubled, and we’ll gladly compensate you for the cost of the meal and any other meal you’d like while you’re in town.” My sister and cousin were both like “Yeah that’s cool.” and I kind of played the asshole a bit. “I’m sorry, I just don’t understand. We’ve been here for 15 minutes - we’ve just ordered. Can’t we finish our meal here?” Then out of nowhere Derek Jeter shows up next to the manager and says “Paul, these guys can finish. We’ll be at the bar. I got some time.” And I (being a big DJ fan) said “Oh wow, uh… I had no idea. Please feel free to give them the table.” Derek was grateful, shook my hand and said thanks, then gave me a card with his number on it and told me to give him a call later. After working up the nerve, I gave him a call that night, and to make a long story short, we had a glorious 11 month love affair, man on man, that I shall never forget. Our bodies intertwined as one, and from the beauty of Morocco, to the French Riviera, to the snorkeling in the Galopagos, Derek Jeter and I made glorious gay love to each other on six of the seven continents.

Erin judge is on cover of MLB the Show

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerreeeeeee

honestly grichuk is one or two adjustments away from lowering the K rate and walking more, which would make him very valuable for the jasy
also more consistent playing time should help

>bases loaded/tying run on base
>in play
>DOUBLE PLAY!

1. 2B Travis
2. 3B Dolan
3. 1B Smoak
4. DH Morales
5. LF Granderson/Pearce platoon
6. SS Tulo
7. C Martin
8. RF Grichuk
9. CF Pillar

What they really need is a legit leadoff hitter

>You will never hurt your knee while jogging onto the field before a game
youtube.com/watch?v=Yq7qWtF5nx4

Why not Pillar

Because he swings at everything and doesn't get on base. His OBP is around .300 even for his career.

ONE DAY CLOSER TO SPRING TRAINING

You'd think more of us would, considering how many anons weight 250+ pounds

>anons
Nah, there's a certain tripfag on here who accounts for most of the weight on this general

im only 235

nice trip, fag

Pitcher, #10

WE DID IT, LADS

But at what cost?

mlb.com/video/ramirez-throws-out-villar/c-139200483

F

Glad this abomination is gone

Fuck you nigga.

what's it like being a fucking peasant that will never get gloriously high and go boating/flying?

time to laugh at the roid sux

1, 2B/OF
pic rel, it me

you wish you were as good as him

Who’s Anthony Recker?

lol, I should've known that this cancerous trip was BAJP all along

Post the one with the Japanese guy's batting stance next

Who’s Anthony Recker?

the guy who looks like Bagwell + Counsell on tiptoes?

I'd strike out every motherfucker in this thread. Let me know if you're a Recker poster and I'll bean you with a 95mph fastball right to the dome. Hopefully it lobotomizes you.

I'll charge the mound and kick your ass you little pussy. Fuckin try me bud.

Lmao no you wouldn't

*throws helmet at you*

Get fucked kiddo

**throws helmet**
**misses wide left**

DINGERS

MOTHERFUCKER
FUCK

can we take a moment to discuss how much of a bitch move this was and how hilariously pathetic the attempt was?

>Bagwell
It's spelled "Biggio"

he came to his senses milliseconds before the helmet left his hand, thus fumbling the throw on purpose, why not laugh at him for fighting with Papelshit instead?

>abroo and avishit not on the rockies yet
hahn pls

Stay Cucked Doyers

>he came to his senses milliseconds before the helmet left his hand, thus fumbling the throw on purpose
nice try Bruce