youtube.com/watch?v=5WXV1PxUiAM
youtube.com/watch?v=TiJIYdgkF9M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoconservatism
youtube.com/watch?v=MSvWH-Y8eeY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ocNttZV4G_0
youtube.com/watch?v=r29k_T_o9To
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

absolutely disgusting

yes they should be world's police stop thinking different things wtf u terrorist

u mad bro?

>ISIS formed because America left Iraq
>doesn't feel like explaining how they got there
oh and feel free to wikipedia prager U, I think you'll find some interesting information about its founder.

Like what?
When people try to give me information in extremely vague terms it makes me feel like they are trying to administer propaganda or they dont actually know what they are talking about.

500,000 dead negroes is a good thing. Soon Russia goes Nationalist and I’ll by laughing at powerless USA, while we slaughter Chechens, Tuvans and others. Try invading....lol

there is MAD

you can’t invade

we can even kill all nonwhites in our borders and nothing will happen lol lol

yank hegemony will end in my lifetime
not sure chinks will be good successors but i'll see how it goes

>Bret Stephens
>Dennis Prager
these men have something in common

I wonder if you can figure it out

They both have a last and first name.
It all makes sense now.
>Tfw no brittish hunnie to cuddle up to when it gets cold

come on man, don't make me spoonfeed you. You can figure this out

What is Prager university really?

>Why should America be the world's policeman?
>Because there's no alternative lmao

>Spergs in charge of not being retarded at conversation
>Here I am making a third post when you should have just given me the information in your second post

>d-d-d-dont make me sp-sp-sp-spoonfeed you

youtube.com/watch?v=5WXV1PxUiAM

Is this video supposed to be for educated people?

>Orthodox non liberal jews
What does this have to do with anything?

Oh nothing I'm sure, it's all just a coincidence

No, it's neo-con propaganda

Wow, I didn't know that Australians loved America so much.
youtube.com/watch?v=TiJIYdgkF9M

I dont know man he seems pretty okay.

you're quite delusional, Shlomo

Yeah there's no reason whatsoever why practically every single Neocon is jewish. I'm sure it has nothing whatsoever to do with wars for Israel.

Let's send more Christian boys off to die for the jewish state.
The ethno-nationalist jewish state that uses DNA tests to decide citizenship.

Pic related, all these people have something in common

2bh only buttblasted thirdworlders and terrorist states like russia are against America's hegemony and America's role as a world police. Did you notice that literally ALL developed, rich and successful countries are American allies or at the very least generally feel quite positive towards the USA. Only poor totalitarian shitholes are against America. In this world you are either with the Americans or you will stay poor and miserable forever.

What's so bad about Prager U?

>PragerU
Tradcons/right-wing tards are human garbage.

Yep.
Nothing they didnt sign up for.
Good thing the u.n created this whole mess in the first place.

Yeah, thinking like that has got us very far indeed

Isis formed because of American intervention.

Isis wouldn't exist if you didn't attack Iraq

i kinda agree with this video except for the little subliminal messages about iran from the happy merchant
also if us never invaded iraq there would be no isis

Are you fucking serious? It's a hub of Christian traditionalist, right-wing conservative bullshit propaganda. It's tribalist bullshit which caters to the worst elements of modern societies, wrapped in a smug and self severing demeanour.

no, jewish lobbying of the US government created the mess. Jewish neocons created the mess.

The entire Neocon school of thought is derived from a cabal of Trotskyites that went Conservative during the Reagan years. Considering just how overwhelmingly jewish communist intellectuals are, you can imagine that almost every single Neocon is a jew motivated by a desire to push America into wars for Israel.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoconservatism
>Wikipedia page for Neoconservatism
>Ctrl + F "jew"
>32 matches

WTF I love America now!

Israel exists because of the u.n
Israel shouldnt exist.
You are just scapegoating jews because it fits your politcal agenda.
>Dur people on pol hate jews maybe I can make them liberal by blaming jews and shit talking conservatism

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE AMERISHARTS

I am not scapegoating jews, I am providing sources to prove that Neocons are jews who are motivated by a desire to push America into wars for Israel.
They want America to serve as a tool for their ethnic agenda. They'll tell any lies they have to in order to make that happen.

They'll even author something known as a "Schofield Bible" to convince Evangelical Christians to support wars in the Middle East
Whatever it takes

This Bin Laden guy seems OK. What's he up to now-a-days? And where's his Nobel piece prize?

>>doesn't feel like explaining how they got there
Americans disposed of the dictator then largely left the fledgling state to fend for itself, thus creating a power vacuum. That's the jist of it, though there is much more to it.

Always nice to see a fellow Prager University alumnus.

>It's a hub of Christian traditionalist, right-wing conservative

So, what's bad about it again?

I'm disgusted

>Isis formed because of American intervention.

No retard. AQI formed because of the American intervention. ISIS formed because of revolutions in Syria, Egypt, Mali, and Libya which the USA had nothing to do with. Yes, America intervened in Libya, but the militia groups which would become ISIS had already formed. Please stop spouting shit you hear from the ron paul liberty report and alex jones. You have to be seriously retarded to think that if America never invaded Iraq the islamist, including the muslim brotherhood, still wouldn't have the same grievances against their governments that they have today. If anything, the Iraq occupation delayed the arab spring.

This. America unironically dindu nuffin. Everyone who disagrees is an atheist commie and probably anti-semite as well.

>the Iraq occupation delayed the arab spring
never though about it but it sounds probable

why do you think that's a good thing though?

>le good guys and le bad guys
>le evil commies wanted to conquer THE ENTIRE WORLD
>we kicked Saddam out of Kuwait just because we're da good guys

Top kek

>we "saved" the balkans
>the rise of ISIS has NOTHING TO DO with the iraq invasion

>the rise of ISIS has NOTHING TO DO with the iraq invasion
it's true though

I'm glad that critique and negative opinions about america are rising. Last week I played war with my young cousin. The attackers were american and brits.

I love how he gives USA 100% credit for economic growth worldwide over the course of decades. Real smart guy

Found a brainwashed commie.
Educate yourself:
youtube.com/watch?v=MSvWH-Y8eeY

everything

No it didn't

It actually speed it up

but wasn't it a good thing anyway? some countries like morocco, egypt and a few other basically achieved semi-democracy as a result of those events

No

Only Tunisia achieved improvement after the Arab spring

The rest went to shit

>egypt

Hahaha

ISIS formation is much more complicated process.
At first, America and its allies invaded the country. Which brought destruction of people's property, destruction of economy. Millions of people were forced to leave their homes and move in other cities and countries (guess which country was the main destination for most of them. tip: Syria, in which more than a million of people moved). People living in middle east are not the same tolerant faggots are Europeans are. There was always a deficit of resources in these lands, but after such a huge war it only became larger. So, that was a start of a new turn of social conflicts. There are different ethnic and religious groups, tribes and clans in the lands. They quickly started to kill each other's members.
That's where Iran's game commences. They have lots of Shiite proxies in the middle east. Shiites started to wipe out non-Shiite population in Iraq and Syria. That's what engendered feedback of Sunnis. You see, people don't like seeing killing of their close ones, or people of their group, they don't like being humiliated, robbed, etc. Especially when they were forced to move from one place to another multiple times. That's the basses of ISIS or any other "terrorist" organization. People who has nothing left, except vengeance.
Actually, that's why ISIS attacks happen in Europe: their target is not actually local population, but Muslims who moved there. They want local population to start harass Muslims, kill them, making them insecure and forcing them finding their only "protection" in such organizations as ISIS.
What also reinforced ISIS are Iraq's ex-military officers and officials, who were taken away power they had during Hussein's reign. They know management, finances, politics, propaganda, etc.

Should China be the world police?

>america world police
>Israel did nuffing wrong.

>PragerU

Zionist cult of Israel.

middle east to be split into a greater israel, aramea, assyria, corduene and armenia and arab genocide when?

They are right wing as fuck.

They are zionist scum

t. anti-semite
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ocNttZV4G_0

self hate
youtube.com/watch?v=r29k_T_o9To

>6'5
>billionaire
>5 wives
>succeed chase Soviet out of Afghanistan
>$25 million bounty

Is he chad reincarnated?