Why does Sup Forums hate Arsenal?

Why does Sup Forums hate Arsenal?

plastic fanbase

t. Liverpoo/Man City/Man Ure customer

but that applies to every team in the EPL's top 6, except maybe Spurs

there's the eternal arsenal thread, clearly doesn't hate it

Its sad to see Arselel become a midtable team now. It was a pleasure seeing them play in 2000s. Wonga cannot be replaced because he has become the system. Remove him and it all falls down.

nope, dont support any soccer team, nice try though

and Sup Forums hates every big club

half that thread is Arsenal bashing

You're a man united fan now huaso

>Arsenal
>big club
heh

is it confirmed yet? all I've seen are rumors and nothing else

because they're smug cunts, le beautiful passing football

I don't, I absolutely love them. I hope they never get their act together because they're great entertainment in their current state

I like them. Nice kit, good players, used to play aesthetically pleasing football. Too many blacks on the fanbase, though.

Hipster soyboi fanbase

Because they're garbage

>Le plastics
I used to think this too...until man city stopped being an irrelevant piece of shit and all of a sudden everyone is a /lifelong

I dont hate them but I really dislike them becauae theyre a club that literally has not won anything relevant in like 15 years and act like theyre more elite than R. Madrid + Barça combined. On top of that they only have mediocre seasons back to back, their manager is senile, their players are living memes and theyre fans have the balls to act like they should be considered a top team.

Arsenal is just a more shiny Everton, and theyll never be anything more than a mid-table team with a delusion of greatness

>fans have the balls to act like they should be considered a top team.

I don't hate arsenal but this is the most annoying thing, people mock liverpool and manure for having delusional fans but arsenal are even worse, thinking they should be competing for the title every season when really their team is quite mediocre

jealous ABA their team will never win league undefeated

>FA cup suddenly not relevant because Arsenal win it 3 times in 4 years
as expected ABA

They're quickly becoming Liverpoo tier in terms of "muh 'istree" and "muh bootifool football over winning trophies like boring boring Chelsea". No wonder Sanchez is fed up with the mediocrity of the club and is moving to their rivals.

/thread

>FA Cup
Britbongs answer this honestly: Is this trophy important?

It's always been clear though that the Carling/Captial One/Carabao/English League Cup whatever has been seen as relatively irrelevant to the general population (unless you're a smaller club)

Where in Tennessee is this semen demon from?

>wake up one morning
>realize you have five

Good on her, she can count

six, you mongoloid

Yes, but the FA is doing their best to fuck it up

because they started the /general/ plague on Sup Forums (alongside /hoc/ ofc)

Who is this penile perpetrator

Jordan Randomnobody

Because their fans shit up this board with eternal Arsenal threads that consisted of them fawning over their players' new hair and other homo related topics

This
The eternal arsenal thread is beyond a doubt the worst regular thread on spee

Yeah, it's a historical and grand trophy contested by all the professional/semiprofessional league tiers in England. That history, the pomp of the final make it an important trophy.

She's clearly from Tennessee with the TriStar on her wrists. Common sense says she's likely in one of the big three cities or from close to there since they're the most populated and attract young adults, especially those who wear chokers/designer underwear.

it's not homo when it's with Giroud desu

their players are shit except for 3 (ozil, sanchez, wilshere) yet they think they are entitled to be a top club. most of their squad is comprised of smug, lazy, whiney man children. their manager is mental. their board sucks. they seem to have a reputation for developing talent but all of their nurtured players are shit and look like colossal faggots. their fanbase is mostly shit because the club seems to appeal to teenagers and inner city asian LANDANERS. they are just habitutal disappointments. you think they are going to do well but then they bomb out and their players are half-assing it for pay checks. they show up for a who cares game against relegation fodder team and then you think they are finally on the right track but then they start performing even worse than before

they are just the epitome of entitled rich cunts who don't actually want to do what it takes to succeed. in league where working hard provides results, it's embarassing that arsenal are one of the biggest in the country

>TriStar
dude thats the sun with a face in it

three FA cups in four years

that's no accident

>el americANO

who?

As important as the audi cup, copa del rey, etc. A minor trophy

>Remove him and it all falls down.
This season they've built the infrastructure to replace him.

they're the hipster club because of >muh beautiful football
also they have a lot of minority plastics jumping on the bandwagon

it is important to fans, especially if you're not going to win the league. the clubs generally don't give a shit though, because no money is to be made from it.
>winner of FA cup = Champions league qualification
that would fix it.

I don't mind them really, I just pretend here to fit in

Now, the city of Manchester, those fuckers I do hate

>act like theyre more elite than R. Madrid + Barça combined
>yet they think they are entitled to be a top club.

All of this is wrong. Genuinely have no idea why Sup Forums believes this. Maybe from Arsenal fans on Twitter? The ones in the eternal Arsenal thread aren’t like this at all.

It's more prestigious to the average Brit than the Copa Del Rey, DFB-Pokal, etc. is to the average Spaniard, German, etc.

Winning the FA Cup was historically seen as a major achievement, although this has diminished as more and more teams have been brought into European competition.

As people have said, it's still beloved by fans and would definitely benefit from being a gateway to the CL as it doesn't offer particularly lucrative rewards for success at the moment.

>one of the most popular team in Britain so the contrarians on here have to hate
>has a reputation for having alot of non white fans so Sup Forums hates it
>fans are generally aragont

>one of the most popular team in Britain so the contrarians on here have to hate
popular teams are always generally disliked by the neutrals you dumb fuck.
>has a reputation for having alot of non white fans so Sup Forums hates it
it's them annoying arrogant cunts you went to school with that supported a london club when you support your shitty local club hundreds of miles away, and were smug cunts to go with it

I dislike them because their fans are manchildren, they throw their toys out of the pram all the time and act like it’s so depressing supporting the club if they don’t win a trophy for a few years, they treat any player who leaves them like shit too but then have the cheek to say they are a classy club. Cunts the lot of them.

Same thing we hate Borussia Dortmund

Same thing we hate Liverpool

Same thing we hate Napoli

Same thing we hate all teams that think they are great or that they are the underdogs' only hope against "le ebil big teams xd" when they are just mediocre teams that have nothing to show for

Same thing we hate every team with victim mentality, delusions of grandeur and underdog complex

Same thing we hate Reddit

>aragont
Made me kek

Those players are wank too lad

still hate spurs tho cos (((them)))

No club in the top tier have a fan identity like that anymore every liverslip as an organized fanbase of crybabies

*except

Literally all wrong

The jist is that it’s embarising to get knocked out the FA Cup, not so much with the League cup and that comes down to the fact the big clubs with field weakend sides in the league cup, but what’s started to happen is all the prem teams think they are good enough to field youngsters, their not get knocked out by who’s, even though it’s the only thing they could actually win.

Who DOESN'T hate Arsenal? Especially at this point. They're a joke of a club who continually get cucked out of their best players.

>tfw Arsenal no longer have a boom period

because half of Sup Forums consists of bitter manure fans who get more joy from bashing other teams than watching their own shitshow of a football

has sanchez fucked off yet?

The team of African immigrants

nobody hates arsenal, they just like to laugh at them

currently having a medical at United, and Mkhi is on his way to Arse (poor lad)

>Sanchez deal is DONE: Manchester United finally seal £35m transfer after agreeing terms of Mkhitaryan swap with Arsenal

>True autism

Who is this smegma enigma