Say something nice about him.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronaldo_(Brazilian_footballer)#Individual
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronaldo_(Brazilian_footballer)#Honours
youtube.com/watch?v=Hw4yEqB1x-Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice knee

DELET THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

H-hey, Ronaldo, thanks a lot for everything you did, you've made a whole country happier, even with so many bad stuff happening here we had a reason to feel good about our country at least a few times. We all love you.

his combination of skill, invention, speed, and power were too much for this world. some angry god had to strike him down

le play good for 2 seasons and be mediocre for the rest of his career man

>good for 2 seasons

You must be kidding me.

>2 good seasons
>balon d'or at 1996, 1997 e 2002

>tp
>tf

stick to rugby la

riots in the favelas

Actually i'm very rich

2 storey shack

>the Kiwi Messhit autist is sperging out again.

>Posts one thing about Lardnaldo
>get 3 spastic (you)s
>sperging

el o el

>the Kiwi Messhit autist is sperging out again

>the Kiwi Messhit autist is sperging out again

why are you crying brainlet?

>why are you crying brainlet?

sorry but that's not penaldo

He was a monster in RMA considering the fucked up knees and overweight. Had he been in shape >we'd have 15 CLs

Le dribble past against unathletic goalkeepers man

Literally who

>Le dribble past against unathletic goalkeepers man

Premier League wins
>0

Italian League wins
>0

Dutch League wins
>0

Spanish League wins
>2 as playing as part of a literally unbelievable and unstoppable 'Galacticos' lineup including Figo, Zidane, Beckham, Roberto Carlos, Raul, Makelele etc. etc.

Champions League wins
0 (no, really ZERO)

He started his career in 1993, ended it in 2011. That's 18 years.

In 18 years he won 2 league titles and that's it.

Now, I'm not denying he was a talented player, but talent isn't everything. You need to be fit, you need to be strong mentally, you need to be disciplined, you need to be consistent, you need to have a winning mentality, you need to MAKE things happen.

Sorry but there's no way he was the greatest striker of all time, or even in the top 10 strikers of all time.

He's arguably not even the best Brazillian striker of the past 30 years. His record is very poor for a player who played in some very stacked teams.

I think you guys broke him

World cup wins: 2

And?

Ok, 2 world cup wins and 2 league titles in an 18 year career.

It's still pathetic.

Even John O'Shea has won more.

For the hype and nostalgia Ronaldo gets, I'd expect his record to look like this over 18 years.

>1 League title and 1 CL win with PSV
>4 league titles with Inter Milan and 1 CL wins
>4 league titles with Real Madrid and 2 CL wins
>3 World Cup wins and 4 Copa America wins with Brazil

And even that is on the low end.

Well, to understand the hype I think one only needs to watch him play.
He might not have been the most efficient player but no one can deny the talent he had as a player. You opinion is very unpopular.

He scored fucking tons of goals and great ones at that, and surely ability is based on ability not success

>muh stats i just found from wikipedia
embarrassing m8

A rich brazilian is still poor as fuck compared to the people who live in countries that actually matter

No, im poor but still richer than you

Not really, this is like the 8th or 8th biggest economy in the world and we have a little GDP per capita, in other words, >our rich are filthy rich, that could literally buy your entire family and rape all the children, but we let the muzzies do that to you.

who hurt you hesus

Wrong pic OP

I never said he wasn't a talented player though. In fact, in my original post I specifically said exactly that.

But Marcus Rashford is also a talented player. Was Ronaldo more talented? Yes. But at the end of the day who cares? There are incredibly talented street footballers out there who will never win anything or even get a professional contract in their lifetimes.

But ronald won titles. Comparing him to street footballers is asinine. You just say they aren't enough. Well, in my opinion he proved his greatness at the world cup. He gave us our fifth title.
>FIFA World Player of the Year (3): 1996, 1997, 2002[6]
>Ballon d'Or (2): 1997, 2002
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronaldo_(Brazilian_footballer)#Individual
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronaldo_(Brazilian_footballer)#Honours

Was Marcus Reichford the best player of the world with 20 years like Ronaldo in 1996?

Tranny fucker

>at the end of the day who cares?

a gorillion brazilians celebrating 2 world cups

as playing as part of a literally unbelievable and unstoppable 'Galacticos'

LOL

The same galacticos that were spanked by Deportivo and Valencia?

Are we pretending that Deportivo and Valencia weren't elite in the early 2000s?

>Dinho babby

Valencia were in 2 CL finals in a row you nonce cunt. Deportivo topped La Liga and was Juventus/Milan tier in Europe. You need to be 18 to post on this forum.

Fun fact: we don't have any wc legend without a heavy love story with transsexuals.

>When I was at Inter, Ronaldo was the player who trained less than anyone else, because he was the best footballer in the world and it is indeed true that we went back home at 5-6 AM,” he confessed.
>We went clubbing. Then, I used to sleep for a couple of hours and went on to the pitch to train, while he laid down on the cot and ate brioches and cappuccino.
>The big problem was that the following day at midnight, he used to show up at my house and honked until I came down so we’d go out again.”

When i was just a little boy i only watched football because of him and our local stars Zamorano and Salas, but Ronaldo was from another planet. Just the best striker i have ever seen.
I love the baldy, what else can i say.

I'd smash Romário's "grill" desu.

GOAT if not injuries

Friendly reminder World Cup win is equal to two CLs.

Romario and Peles at least look like women, wtf was fatnaldo thinking?

This.

>Italian League wins
>0
He won it but he got robbed by JEWentus
youtube.com/watch?v=Hw4yEqB1x-Q

This is the dude who schooled Nesta in his prime...y'know the same Nesta who at 36 put your precious midget in his backpocket for 4 games straight?

Just stop talking about Football from a time when you weren't even a sperm in your daddy's ballsack

R9 could do Dinho's signature technique the elastico at top speed

king if they made spare knees. still dangerous when fat as fuck.

does he eat ass?

>fat tranny chasing cokehead
I guess he really knew how to celebrate