Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Bix44C1EzY
youtube.com/watch?v=48RTS-4r9ZE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It all comes
TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN

How much time has passed since it?

>inb4 Hollywood tries to make a live-action Evangelion

Why the fuck can't they just leave anime alone?

/reddit general/

They sorta did already with Pacific Rim.

/pg/ - pleb general

>He's never seen EoE

It was mecha kino. But it wasn't EVA. Hollywood just cannot adapt the greatest story ever made. Not even Rebuild, that is the greatest love story ever made.
It's like trying to make Koko the Gorilla build a nuclear fusion reactor

The only thing Pacific Rim has in common with Evangelion is giant robots vs monsters.

I mean fuck, even that's a stretch because they're not really giant robots in Evangelion

t. weebs that wasted their time watching anime instead of classic western material so think that this movie is the pinnacle of human achievements

I want to like the Rebuild movies but I just can't.
They're not bad but they just aren't very good either.

Describe this image in one word.

>the greatest story ever made

What does this have to do with evangelion? Because surely you don't think eva is anything else than a steaming pile of shit, right?

Can I get a quick rundown on the last scene of The End of Evangelion?

I can describe it with a video
youtube.com/watch?v=1Bix44C1EzY

Pretentious

It was pathetic.

this board is a fucking joke

It all comes tumbling down

It was garbage

Everybody is just posting whatever the fuck they want now.

>Quick rundown of EoE
Literally not possible. Even scraping the surface would require multiple posts.

To sum it up in one simple sentence though: All of humanity merges into one consciousness and it's up to Shinji to find piece with himself

-SEELE bow to Shinji
-In contact with sexy angels
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control Japan with an iron but fair fist
-Own bachelor flats globally
-Direct descendant of the ancient alien blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Moon (Kaworuland will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Shinji's mom clones
-Shinji is said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Dogma Terminal
-Ancient alien scriptures tell of 17 angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented waifu progress with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Ireul inside you right now
-Shinji is in regular fights with the Archangels Ramiel and Zeruel, forwarding the word of NERV to the EVA fandom. Who do you think set up the meeting betweenRitsuko & the SEELE high command and arranged SEELE's leader’s first trip to Antarctica?
-He learnt German in under a week

OMEDETOU

Why are nu-males so in love with Evangelion?

I could fap to it, it was a mastahpiece.

AUTISM

kek.

Asuka got back

My understanding of the ending is that everyone's souls actually return to their own bodies at the end. Is that right? But why did Shinji still try to kill Asuka?

They can be returned to their physical forms as long as they can find peace in themselves and learn to appreciate the harsh realities of life like shinji did in episode 26ths congratulations scene.

Why shinji tried to strangle Asuka is still heavily debated. The more popular theories are that he didn't believe she was real, or that he truly hated her until she touched his face, the first true act of sympathy he has seen

Thanks user

It has to suck giving up your waifu in dreams just to find earth turned into a post-apocalyptic hell hole.

>"So what does that make the two of you in my heart?"

>"We are the hope that people will one day understand each other"
>"And we are the words 'I love you'"

He Wanked to her comatose body. When they shared a consciousness she learned this. He knew that she knew. He tried to kill her. I would have done the same thing. That's why she says "Disgusting" as he's choking her.

Asuka's VA and Anno confirmed this in an interview.

Ignorant fag get out!

>Asukas VA
Doesn't mean shit

I bet you are one of those fags that thinks Dumbledore is gay just because that's what JK Rawling said

That's why she says disgusting, but it's never been confirmed why he strangled her

CONGRATULATIONS

Same reason he choked her when their consciousnesses found each other during instrumentality

There was a toss up between this music and Komm Süsser Tod being played at that point
youtube.com/watch?v=48RTS-4r9ZE
Both have English lyrics based on lyrics written by Anno but this one was cut from the movie in favour of the other.

>Do you think you'd find revenge so sweet
>Make it so you hearts will never beat
>Squeeze the very last and dying breath from
>Everything you've ever dreamed

Just what you'd expect...

what a guy

God no!

it's funny when you think about the way Japanese view Christianity
like we view Greek mythology

because it's seen by many millennial transgender women as allegorical to their own internal teenage struggles with identity, expectations and guilt/self-loathing

>inb4 +205 replies and 78 images omitted. Click here to view

Same shit every day. Why do I still come here.