...And...Dropped

...And...Dropped

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/07/14/politics/donald-trump-vice-presidential-choice/index.html
twitter.com/GovPenceIN/status/674249808610066433
strawpoll.me/10748075
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

their faces look so dry

Explain this guy to me in a bite size post. Greentext preferred if possible.

Fuck it. I'm not voting.

If the GOP wants to continue to shoot themselves in the foot by hedging on highly polarized social issues, do it. I'm done watching them spin the cylinder.

You're right.
#imwithher

>supports NAFTA

Not yet, wait for friday.

Is that the organisation that wants to legalise sex with kids?

Found the fag

>If the GOP wants to continue to shoot themselves in the foot by hedging on highly polarized social issues, do it. I'm done watching them spin the cylinder.
>approving of degeneracy

you're a literal cuck

What exactly does Pence bring to the table?

"trump is die"

"no"

Honest question, when the fuck has a VP ever done anything ever? Besides filling in for a dead president of course.

no that's NAMBLA

What happened to the military guy?

Article:

>Donald Trump has called Indiana Gov. Mike Pence and offered him the vice presidential slot on his ticket, CNN has learned. Pence has accepted.

>The pick sets up a stark clash in styles: a brash presumptive nominee with a tendency to freelance into controversies alongside a cautious former congressional leader who's stuck close to conservative orthodoxy since starting his career in talk radio.The long-awaited decision caps a drama-filled, frenetic 24 hours.

>On Wednesday, Trump held a series of auditions with Pence and other top contenders including Chris Christie and Newt Gingrich. And on Thursday, despite sources indicating to CNN that Trump was strongly leaning toward Pence, others in his inner circle -- including Trump's son, Donald Jr. -- repeatedly urged caution.
But by early evening, Trump made the offer.

Boring Republicuck exactly like the ones Trump already raped (Bush, Kasich, Rubio, etc.)

Definitely an insurance policy to guarantee the Republican Party doesn't procedurally deny him the nomination

Risk of him winning the nomination, the election and then getting shot rises 1,000%

twitter.com/GovPenceIN/status/674249808610066433
Pence is against Trump.
Why'd he pick this cuck?

Guy has less baggage than Christie, but he's also a dark horse.

What the fuck is Trump doing?

Well, he blew it. Pick up your shit boys, its time to roll out.

So basically he's not meme enough to pair with Trump?

Right, so what's the other thing and what's wrong with it whatever it is?

I think Donald dies within a year and a half. He's going to be snorting coke off of Ivanka's tits in the whitehouse. One toot too many.

Literally nothing.
He's pro Muslim, pro amnesty, NAFTAfag, pro TPP, extremely anti-gay (scaring off democrats and independents), and he's hated in his own state. He brings literally N O T H I N G to the table.

SHIT

OH NO

THAT DOES IT

LOOKS LIKE I'M A #BLOOMBERGSPERG NOW

Trump is picking his VP tommorow in Manhattan. Pence is not VP. You people are so autistic and retarded, it only take 5 seconds to find this out.

Pence looks like someone's failed attempt at a clone of someone famous

This guy is on par with Ted Cruz when it comes to his infatuation with Israel.

>Donald Trump has called Indiana Gov. Mike Pence and offered him the vice presidential slot on his ticket, CNN has learned. Pence has accepted.

>On Wednesday, Trump held a series of auditions with Pence and other top contenders including Chris Christie and Newt Gingrich. And on Thursday, despite sources indicating to CNN that Trump was strongly leaning toward Pence, others in his inner circle -- including Trump's son, Donald Jr. -- repeatedly urged caution.

>But by early evening, Trump made the offer.

It's Pence, faggot.

redpill me on pence

>chooses a neocon shill

Thats it i am now a #guacbowl

yeah, he looks frankensteinian.

At least it's not fucking Chris Christie.

>Tfw he states that Cruz is now his VP
>Tfw Sup Forums unironically states that they are now a #Cruzmissile.

The timing times pretty coincidentally with Indiana laws on running for re-election, you have to admit.

You know how most of Indiana voted for Trump? Pence didn't.

jesus christ the announcement is TOMORROW

fucking kill yourselves

Fuck I hope he wards of this cuck.

He's literally just Newt Gingrich but with an imperceptibly smaller amount of baggage

>no source
Get fucked

lol you hillary CTR shills really need to make it less obvious

nobody on this website is going to change their mind because of this. you cant demoralize this sites users from going out and voting in november.

The VP has absolutely nothing to do with executive direction. He is a figurehead.Trump chose him, so I back him.

Fuck off shills

I'm just glad he didn't pick Newt

Anti gay (good thing, but does bad if we want democrats and moderates to vote Trump), anti abortion (bad if we want women vote), voted for war in iraq, supports the tpp, against Trump's muslim ban, widely known as a religious evangelical nutbar and just a terrible governor in general.

It's ogre.

>pro tpp
That's it I'm out.

...AND... SAGED

I was hoping for 8 years of Trump/ZimZam followed by 8 years of ZimZam/Ivanka.

Faggots, see:

if you're not voting for Trump just because he picked an unappealing VP, you're retarded

the choice is between Hillary and Trump... even if his VP was the head of BLM, he would still be a better choice than her.

yeah nah, people like trump because of his actions, as soon as he starts acting retarded people will drop their support for him.

strawpoll.me/10748075

strawpoll.me/10748075

strawpoll.me/10748075

This is the most baffling choice he could have possibly made, whats the fucking strategy here?

TRUMP SHITTERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Oh please. Shut the fuck up with the shill shit already. The guy is literally for everything trump is against, yet idiots like you keep trying to suggest that he's a viable option. Hopefully this is just smoke.

He's trying to impress someone that supports Pence, obviously.

>increasingly nervous man.jpg

what the fuck do you know about anything you third world favela dweller

No clue, I'm really starting to believe Trump is actually a Hillary plant now. Awful pick.

I am now voting for shillary.

trump has no strategy; he never did.

Source? I thought the announcement wasn't until 11am EST.

Will terrorist effect Trumps VP announcement negatively?

He announces it tomorrow dummy

>they dont think he would leak it early to gauge a public opinion before committing

the vice president has fuck all to do with policy you dipshit.

I suppose you know more about Pence and his liabilities than trump? No, of course you dont. You are just one of many hillary shills trying to create a negative spin on this fine choice.

Trump is going to rally conservatives around him with this pick, and crush hillary in the general. It doesn't matter at all if Pence disagrees with him on a few things, he has ZERO say on executive decisions.

Nice arguments, now explain to me how is he picking a pro iraq war, pro tpp, muslims lover, literal who a good idea.

>CNN

>trump picks a standard career politician that always goes with the party line

How long into Trump's presidency will Trump mysteriously die?

>when your governor gets tapped for the VP and everyone will think he represents the average person from Indiana

fellsbadman.jpg

Safe weak and boring as fuck. I thought Trump was smart?

>voted for war in iraq, supports the tpp, against Trump's muslim ban, widely known as a religious evangelical nutbar
jesus christ trump why

You seriously expect us to trust CNN?

>spend zero dollars in battleground states and plan around winning California and New York
>Sup Forums claims this is genius three-dimensional chess
>dump social conservatism because normies don't like it and embrace white nationalism aka the one thing normies like even less than social conservatism
>Sup Forums claims this is the greatest political strategy in the history of the Republic
>pick a normal, boring white guy for VP
>Sup Forums just can't understand what the hell Trump is doing

>he thinks trump is the opposite of those things
lol

Do you even Google???

You've obviously got internet you absolute fucking retard.

Use it.

wtf i hate trump now

Oh yeah the North American Marlon Brando Look-Alikes

Well if I search for it I'll get a lot of info that I have to read and that's not what I want. Like before I want bite sized information that is yellowish green.

Give me.

STOP POSTING PENCE

>propaganda stations are now legitimate sources of news

Why are all of you faggots trusting CNN?
You're better than this.

I'm still hoping with the sliver of hope I have left that it turns out to be Rand Paul

>He is a figurehead.Trump chose him, so I back him.
so you admit trump only chose him for his looks? sad!

I kind of want it to be Jeb, just so we get 8 years of Trump bullying him.

You don't realize he's been doing this to get the media talking? And when Trump finally reveals his VP he's going to make the media look absolutely stupid for thinking they know the Trump.

we've played our part Sup Forums

we memed him into the nomination and it's now time for him to back away from us, and it's for the best

a less inflamatory trump with an orthodox pet republican by his side will help cement party support and attract moderates, also it's not like anyone that has supported him since the beginning is going to switch to hillary

he's playing to win and this is the best move possible

I still think Jim Webb would've been game changing though

Strategy is: high unfavorability rating for both candidates, so a ton of people will be voting for a VP more than the POTUS for the first time. So pick a normal republican as VP knowing it will drag in those people, and also knowing the VP does jack shit so can continue with his own policies. Don't know what he's going to do to get Pence to start towing the line more though.

NO VP HAS BEEN SELECTED YET, WILL YOU GUYS SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY, PLEASE?

BBC

Or, ya know, Webb

Shit it was just my autism again... I was scared for a second

Trump playing 4D chess, putting out rumors to keep the normies entertained. Good job falling for it, you retard OP.

Trump said it ain't him

(((CNN)))

These are click bait titles. Trump is choosing VP tommorow in Manhattan. what's so hard to understand about that. Are you actually stupid? I'm being really honest here, what's your IQ?

>BBC
>Any better
Keep trying.

Because the convention speaking list was leaked...Newt and others a slotted speaking times that are not typically given to VPs.

Pence is literally the only VP pick I thought was retard-tier. I'm done.

To be fair, while i'm not happy about this, I'm just glad he didn't go full retard and pick Gingrich.

Oh shit....he saw the reaction to Pence and knew he'd fucked up!!

>"according to US Media Reports"
>literally using a CNN story as a source

He would be great too, it would be such a great middle finger to both parties.

>embrace white nationalism
opinion discarded

smooth