Would he have eventually won an oscar?

Would he have eventually won an oscar?

Not sure, but I really liked the last trailer he was in.

He would probably get nominated.

I think so. I really liked him in the movies I'd seen him in.

So sad, to be honest he seemed like one of the few child actors that would smoothly transition into more adult roles. Even some of the better ones like Shia, tend to get stuck in a bit of a rut between adolescence and adulthood, like being stuck between a jeep and a hard place.

his CAReer was on a sharp decline i don't he could have recovered from

No.

RIP Jeep Grand Cherokee

>Russian license plates

He was Jewish, so yes

thats what i like to hear my dude. good actor huh?

makes sense

not any more

holy shit when did he JUST ?

Just like Heat Legend, he died before he became bald

Early in the morning of June 19, 2016, Yelchin was found by friends pinned between his Jeep Grand Cherokee and a brick pillar outside his home in Studio City, California, in what was described as a "freak accident". Yelchin exited his car while in his driveway, which is on a steep incline, when it rolled back and trapped him against the pillar and a security fence. He was pronounced dead later that day. The Jeep crushed his lungs, and he is believed to have died within 60 seconds of impact.

Fucked up. I actually liked the kid.

F.

Damn that looks fucked up. Did he forgot emergency break?

His career was on a downward slope, but definitely wasn't on the breaks. I see him all over letterboxed.

He was at the start of a long career when he got killed. He could have been a contender if he played it right.

Stawp user, it's making me feel evil for laughing at these, I don't even think he deserved it, like a lot of Hollywood faggots.

STAWP

Odd Thomas will forever be one of my top hidden gems of both book and film. Amazing adaptation, shame it didn't get a wide release and some studio backing but people don't like movies with public shootings anymore.

Truck-kun strikes again!

Or an annoying protagonist.

He was just naturally an actor

Odd is a nice boy and you can fuck off to your joyless land of cynicism.

so he was stuck between some rocks and a hard vehicle

CBS reported last month the government National Highway Traffic Safety Administration was investigating the model over its "e-shift" transmission, amid reports of crashes linked to possible confusion over whether the vehicle had been put into park.

A recall notice for a Jeep Grand Cherokee was mailed to actor Anton Yelchin seven days after he was killed in a freak roll away accident, his family’s attorney said Tuesday.

Yelchin’s parents filed a wrongful death lawsuit Tuesday against the vehicle’s manufacturer, Fiat Chrysler, as well as ZF North America, which manufactured the gear shift. Fiat Chrysler recalled more than 800,000 vehicles in April, after receiving hundreds of rollaway complaints.

“The safety recall was way too little and way too late,” attorney Gary Dordick said at a press conference in Beverly Hills. “They should have never used this device.”

Pls stop...

Hopefully they get the shit sued out of them by the best Jew lawyers they can afford. I'm tied of people dying because of greedy manufacturers.

His CAReer was going to be GRAND, with an upcoming apprance on CSI: SUV.

>A recall notice for a Jeep Grand Cherokee was mailed to actor Anton Yelchin seven days after he was killed in a freak roll away accident.

This is clearly the postman's fault

NO OPTIMUS

>Bobby ... I'm dyiiing here

>hearts in atlantis

I AM LAUGHING AT A GUY'S DEATH PLEAZE KILL ME ALREADY

The Jeep model he used has a gear shift that is notoriously unclear, so he must have thought it was in park when it really wasn't. He's not the first person to have problems about the shifter though, it's a really shitty design choice on Jeep's part.

Oh shit, I thought that was Neil Patrick Harris but the based Jeep poster made me realize this was the guy the government had kill by hacking his car.

How are any of these posts even funny? It's just a picture of him and a car.

Honestly, makes me ashamed to have drive a Jeep... And this thread and it's really lame and bad attempts at humor and meme's makes me even more ashamed... Just stop guys, if you're going to post-mortem troll...be funny about it.

>drive a Jeep...

where's the hand brake?

Worst fucking shifter in the world. No wonder he fucking died.

Not to mention the new dial shifters dodge and ford are implementing. God fucking awful.

Such a shit way to go. I can't imagine it was quick.

>Honestly, makes me ashamed to have drive a Jeep...

Well if it's any consolation, you probably won't be driving it for long.

The shifter always returns to the center whenever you slide it up to a new gear, and in order to park it you need to apply the breaks for a few seconds and shift the gear up 3 notches instead of the normal 2 for most cars, after which it slides back to the center and shows a "P" in small lettering on the shifter. It would be easy to make a mistake if you're not used to the unique shifter design or are in a hurry. Hundreds of Jeep customers apparently have complained about it (and this number doesn't include the number of people who experienced the issue but didn't send in complaints).

Jeeps are trash. Especially all of them.

IT'S ANOTHER SHOAH!

I'm glad I'm Yuropoor and own a car with manual transmission with a handbrake.

Tell that to the only truck that can do this.

It's terrible in America bro. New cars roll in and have buttons on the console/dash for gears.

It's garbage. Just imagine a day you get in your car and the fucking drive button doesn't work. Absolutely terrible.

A tiny pissant fiat could do that.