Turkeyball will pray for you France. Together, we can kill the shit that they call Radical Islam. Erdogan will pay...

Turkeyball will pray for you France. Together, we can kill the shit that they call Radical Islam. Erdogan will pay, anyone who has ties with isis will pay. I survived 4 explosions in Istanbul, my sister just survived the nice attack. We shall create a consortium, NATO SHALL BOMB ENTIRE MIDDLE EAST. I personally will expose anyone I can find, from now on I will devote my life to remove ISIS from our soil. I hated them, but now I am fused with anger. World shall unite to kill these scum.
>inb4 turkroach
Fuck you too you racist scum, I hate half of this country as much as you do but Right now I hate islam more than anything.

cockroach

Gasp!
You won the internet for today, le gentlesir. Here, have my cockies and tipy my fidora.

Do a favor for all the world and return Constantinople to its rightful claim

#NukeMecca

Jesus fucking hell, cringe is strong.

>>>/kikebook/
>>>/toru/

You are part of the problem roach. Turkey is literally trading with ISIS.

Not gonna happen
I dont see a problem with that

>Together, we can kill the shit that they call Radical Islam

Nice diversion faggot.

Kill Islam. KILL ISLAM.

Tell that to the families of the dead in Ataturk airport bombing faggot.

Kill yourself

Islam is radical already faggot

Oh I will gladly, but you will beg to die when ISIS cucks your family and your sorry ass fag

de siktir lo

4 tane saldırı atlatmış sikimi ye sen benim ne işin var heryerde sikik

Jesus waterboarding Christ where the fuck did you learn this site, kiddo?

Facebook is that-a way.

Fuck you we don't want your help and fuck islam

OP, are you a Muslim?

Erdogan is going to replace Turks with Arabs, you have no chance lol

He's most likely to be an underage.

Dear Turks, turn Christian once more and you are accepted back into the European fold once more

t. byzaboo

"Erdogan will pay" First time ive seen an ottoman admit his ties to Daesh, Israel helped them more then he did though

There's no such thing as "radical" Islam, there's just "Islam" which is inherently violent and radical.

So please stop with the bullshit.

Sayın amına koyduğum, istanbulda yaşıyorum sen ve senin gibi sikikler sağolsun can güvenliğim yok

I feel sorry for Turkey. The young want peace and equality, but the extremists blow them up for marching for peace and beat them for listening to Radiohead on Ramadan.

Turk, give us Constantinople back and we can be friends. Don't and you're just a roach that needs stomped.

Why didn't Turkish military generals launch a coup against Erdogan about a decade ago before it was too late?

Are there any factions still left in the military that are opposed to Edogan and his gang of radical Islamist sympathisers?

I have been here for 2 or 3 years fucktard. You may be a nationalist but I am not. Not anymore at least

He should go back to /r/polandbol before he gets offended tbqh

>give us Constantinople back
What the fuck are you going to do with it?

Exactly.
There are some generals, though they are scared shitless. Only hope for turkey to clean from these roaches is a coup of public

>t*rks aren't range banned yet
japmoot please

Ya siktir git facebook'a amına koduğumun altyaşı seni. Gelme buraya.

It's like our national chan isn't cancerous enough.

I used to be.

>I hate half of this country as much as you do but Right now I hate islam more than anything.
ive hated you since i was born for no reason
so im better than you shitskin

If you're not lying good for you, but this could be taqqiya.

Ya sen kimsin amk? Sie kendi yoluna
Congrats with your unreasonable hate

>amk
>sie

Türkçe ve İngilizce yazmayı öğrenmezsen anneni sikerim senin. Siktir git ulan. Her facebook'tan gelen görüyor. SİKTİR GİT.

from start it was unreasonable but how time passed it gave me several reasons

>I-I'm not like the other muslims!
>l-let me i-in...
Fuck off. As long as this whole religion exists in any form, there will be shitters who take it to the extreme. Convert or get rid of religion entirely first, then we might talk, roach.

See

Isid anana geldiği zaman sadece güleceğim sikik fedoralı

Good start. But Turkey isn't inhabitated by just 1 person. Call me when islam is entirely gone.

#Byzantinelivesmatter

>Together, we can kill the shit that they call Radical Islam.

Why not just kill islam with their moon god and pedophile warlord prophet, go fuck a preteen, turkroach.muhhamad did it so can you, scum.

People younger than 29 hates islam, something good finally coming I guess

Good luck to you Turk, you got a difficult struggle against Erdogan and his retrograde supporters, hope the sensible Turks can somehow unite all factions who oppose radical Islamists and retake the country for better future!

Shut up leaf your trudeau is the biggest cuck I have ever seen

>People younger than 29 hates islam
well memed

now fuck off you are embarrassing yourself

Godspeed to you then

Reminder that Turkey was great when it was secular. Turkey pretty much proves that Islam is the thing that holds the region back.

1. Ne alakası var?
2. Bu siteye girecek yaşın yetmiyor. Seni şurada ifşa edebilirim.
3. 18 yaşını geçtikten sonra bu siteye bir daha geldiğinde countryball paylaşırsan ananın amını yararım.

Do not answer.

That is what I am saying, my kids will not be raised among them, they will live and die praising Ataturk. I feel disgust to these roaches as much as you do.

Sikime kadar yolun var erdoğancı yavşak

you are living in delusion my friend, the last hope for you is that somebody nukes you to the oblivion

there is no changing point ;^) islam will grow stronger

The problem is that you're probably Kurdish, so you're like 10% of Turkey

It is well known the wide majority of Turkey supports Erdogan and Islam, so understand that we need to nuke your country and give the estern part to Kurds

>Erdogan will pay

You seem like a reasonable and modern Turk. God bless.

Ps: please they all back all the scum your government have imported here and deposit them in the Middle East, they somehow venerate Erdogan.

Oh christ, this is the cringiest post I have seen here in a while.

Please DO NOT RESPOND to this little faggot. He is underage.

Allahı sikem
Muhammede sokam
Aliye sıçam
Atatürke boşalam
Bayrağa attıram
Vay selanix piçi vay

>siktir
i know this word

Nope, I am not of kurdish descent.

What's up with your weak ass "secular" military? It rolled over and died as soon as Erdogan showed up. You've turned out to be a bunch of pussies, while Ataturk is rolling in his grave.

>Kurdish
fucking communist scum

nuke every shitskin

Either way you only represent 10% of Turkey, the rest is pro-Erdogan/Islam

Get the fuck off this thread roach, also I am 21, you are welcome to suck erdogans cock, That aint me.
Just go ahead and kys, turkey is better off without you.

Turks should not follow the religion of the Arabs.

Remove Allah.

Restore Turk Tanri.

>NATO SHALL BOMB ENTIRE MIDDLE EAST

Dude... are you stupid? USA is funding ISIS with france for the oil. They aint bombing shit.
If you want results, you need to ask papa Putin for help. He is the one for the job.

Would you rather let filthy turks live in Anatolia ?

Fuck off Turk roach. This has your fingerprints all over it. Just fuck off

Bittin sen.

ISIS? You mean a bunch of thugs on pickup trucks? Something to brag about.

>radical islam

this is just plain islam and we will wipe islam off the face of the earth

Ataturk was a good pressident, why you dont keep their politics?

what a redundant question

i would fucking kill everyone there and gave the land to the jews

this

Secular Turks are fine in my book. Good luck, you have way more problems to deal with than France.

recgonise genocide or GTFO

its turk cucks like you that are so obssesed with sucking euro cock to get a pat on the head. Turks should export all of you and then deal with isis and adopt both syria and iraq seeing. Bring back the golden age of islam and unite shiites sunis and sufis. Literally the only solution to terrorism and extremism.

So much kebab...

BASED: Anyone who is an enemy of the set of beliefs called islam is my friend.

Just tell me if we get rid of Erdofag and become a secular country again will you like us.

Fuck you all.
You are murdering muslims for decades, like their blood has no value. You breeded ISIS, you fucked up the near east and now you gonna pay for it.

If you keep voting and supporting your politicians and continue to kill muslims , then don't be surprised when ISIS rats attack you, too.

>unite shiites sunis and sufis

They have never been united in 1500 years

ITT: evidence of why Turkey should be rangebanned.

no

Fuck you all.
You killed millions of muslim during the last decades.
You fucked up the near east.
You breeded ISIS.
Now you gonna pay for it.

You're right, there's alot of iron in sand nigger blood

If we could find a way to extract that during the upcoming crusades, we could turn quite a profit

If not, then thats ok too, as long as the blood of every muslim on this planet is spilled to fertilize mesopotamia

>For the people who cant read spanish and the TL;DR faggots:

A plane in Buenos Aires was 1hr late cos passengers protest and leave the plane with their luggaage when they was tell that the pilots where FEMALE.

:::::IM PROUD OF MY PEOPLE:::::
pic not related, i just love the supergirl bitch.

Or just throw the colonizers in Europe the fuck out? Then they can murder, rape, steal and blow each other up for all eternity in the desert while the civilized world conquer the stars.

wow epic you white supremacist

Not true. Time period of al-ghazalli. You were taught all forms of Islam to become rounded instead of being driven only by logic or only by passion

They will attack us anyway. And since they're just a bunch of thugs with trucks, it's not a very scary prospect.

"radical islam" This will continue until the world accepts that ISLAM needs to be eradicated.

Thing is muslims spent more time fighting each other than anyone else. These guys are impossible to unite

Give it to the Greeks and let them remake Byzantium THEN we can be friends

dubs don't lie

You wouldn't happen to be named Goktug, would you?

>NATO SHALL BOMB ENTIRE MIDDLE EAST
Since when did you have any control over NATO, China?

they have spent hundreds of years united. With a strong government that isnt based on one type of islam they can get along again.

>this thread