Do you want to the sanchez deal to go through?

do you want to the sanchez deal to go through?
I somewhat feel sorry for miki, I think he has the potential buy wasn't given the chance

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/sport/football/5384748/alexis-sanchez-man-utd-goodbye-arsenal-players-hotel-transfer/
totalsportek.com/money/manchester-city-player-salaries/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Sanchez is set to be Britain's first £500,000-a-week footballer after agreeing a £118.3million contract to join United.

thesun.co.uk/sport/football/5384748/alexis-sanchez-man-utd-goodbye-arsenal-players-hotel-transfer/

that's way too fucking much if you ask me, I like proven players more than young ones but this is just too much, Man United could get at least 3-4 decent players for that money

It is a lot and, i think the reason for that is that man united realize just how much better sanchez could be if he had decent midfielders , if he was still in barca i think he would be able to be on same level as luis suarez

What potential? He's awful.

Load of absolute bollocks.

He will be paid a similar amount to Pogba which is around £300k. deGea will get the same when he signs his new deal. They are world class players and they absolutely deserve to be paid this money.

Also, do other players pay for free?

Are Man United the only club that pays their players wages?

The media really needs to fuck off with this.

Think you'll find the likes of Delph are being paid 200k+ at City.

If Wenger retires next season and Tuchel is gonna take over, there is no reason to feel sorry for Mkhitaryan.

delph is on 90k

totalsportek.com/money/manchester-city-player-salaries/

Delph is on 150k, which is still unbelievable

Which is it lads?

Anyway, everyone know City pay the media to project them in a good light.

>Man United get a point at anfield and were unlucky not to nick a goal or two and take all 3
"Cowrdly, park the bus, shit manager, should have played football, boring, dull"

>City get absolutely ripped apart and score a couple of late consolation goals taking home 0 (ZERO) points
"Wow, Pep is a genius. So exciting. A victory for football. Two great teams. Mesmerizing"

maybe the one that's sourced dumbass

not complaining, but just mentioning the fact that 500k is way too much for SANCHEZ, I'm not complaining the players are getting way too much, but from my point of view 500k for him is way too much, with this money you could get CR7, no for his playing ability but commercially, he'd get the club a lot of money.

Instead 500k on sanchez who's gonna buy his shirt?

>totalsportek

One of us is definitely a dumbass, but it's not me. I'll let you have a think about the remaining options lad.

500k is too much for Sanchez, I agree

Luckily for United they'll only be paying him around half of that.

1. His wages are not 500k or even 400k. Take my advice and believe 1% of what you read in the British media in general and maybe 30% of what you read on the BBC official website, which is by far the most reliable source of information we have. Sanchez will be on around 250k-300k plus bonuses, comparable to Pogba.

2. Sanchez is on a free (or at least a 35m for 35m swap with Mhiki). Ronaldo would cost a minimum of £60 million.

3. Sanchez is in his peak. Ronaldo is at the end of his peak and is 33 years old in 2 weeks time.

4. Ronaldo is definitely being paid more than Sanchez will be and is definitely being paid more than any United player is currently. By as much as £200k a week. United will not match that.

Madrid are fucked. He has 3 more years left on his current deal.

>this fucking butthurt customer

City have surpassed you in every way. Deal with it.

Not sure why you are even talking about City, or why you think I'm butthurt from my post which was all about a discussion regarding re-signing Ronaldo or signing Sanchez, but this image is for you.

>I somewhat feel sorry for miki, I think he has the potential buy wasn't given the chance
He had plenty of chances and he fucked them up. He's way, waaay too inconsistent to be a starter at United. His best games were in the Europa league against inferior opposition, in the PL he was invisible for the most part. He's basically Ozil but less talented.

yes because im chilean and a customer

As an Arsenal fan I'd rather he went to any other team on the planet than Man United.
Mkhi doesn't want to come to Arsenal is the feeling I've got from all the reports on it... but if Wenger signs him and Auboomerang then I think that's some pretty good transfer business because they had an amazing on field relationship at Dortmund.

But yeah, I loved Sanchez, but I literally cannot find it in myself to love ANYONE who puts on a United shirt, or anyone that plays in a team managed by that cunt... it's like I hated Welbeck, then he signed for Arsenal then he was Dat Guy and alright.

Yes, Sanchez is reddit-tier trash who has been holding us back for the last year. See: today's performance

he is perfect for Arsenal then. He is basically the Armenian Wilshere with a touch more flare.

>As an Arsenal fan I'd rather he went to any other team on the planet than Man United.
Why though? We're no longer your title rival. It's not 2005 anymore m8

United and Arsenal have always had a good relationship. Silvestre, Welbeck, van Persie and now Sanchez and Mhiki