Not being funny but I'm kinda glad we left Europe now

Not being funny but I'm kinda glad we left Europe now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IIpy7cNlduc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I bet Nige is even gladder.

That's not going to change much

Islamis still riddle your country

but we told them to pack their bags

Wait for Turkey and Albania to join the EU
>visa-free travel for 85,000,000 muslims

Such threads just reminder me why democracy is a mistake and retarded people shouldn't have influence on politics and economics.

Cheeky cunts

Mhm. Brexit is baby steps.

But now the European courts won't be able to prevent Britain from deporting them whenever they commit crimes, like they do now.

We didn't leave Europe though, we left the European Union. Don't be a burger tier retard.

lol you actually thought you left? Do you also think your opinion, I mean vote counts as well? Lmao.

It takes 2 years for Parliament to decide. You have no freedom, sorry.

absolutely nothing will change when it comes to muslims

when?

Remember Johnny Foreigner, all those French Ahmed's have free access to your country

Sleep well

reminder Little Englander, all those British Ahmeds are already there and more are coming

And all those French Ahmeds can still get a Visa and go to your country. What you said is absolutely irrelevant.

Not for long they can't

Britain's sand nigger population is tiny compared to the EUs sand nigger population.

Meme magic is real

what about compared to Pakistan, India and Africa's muslim population, since that's where they came from?

>Not for long they can't

Yes they can. I am not talking about the free movement across Europe. I am talking about a legal way to get in an outsider EU country.
Britain hasn't even left yet.

This, really.

The only thing about the UK is that it's a bit harder to smuggle weapons in as we don't have ultra porous land borders.

will this increase the chances of #frexit?

>Not being funny but I'm kinda glad we left Europe now.

No fucking shit.

Of course

Front National are going to do well in the next election too

But you haven't left yet

I have noticed a lot of Bulgarian butt-hurt lately, did brexit stop your travel plans?

way more Brits come to Bulgaria than the reverse my Muslim friend. Check the stats.

Yes, actually.

I will now have to go to Scandinavia or Germany for my uni.

Doesn't change the fact the brexiters were retarded and had no idea what they wanted with that vote.

I love buttblasted euro trash keep em coming!

For you to not come here.

>get BTFO in the actual discussion
>decide to shitpost for (You)s

nah sorry m8 not feeding you

This

Brexit won't do much but it will do SOMETHING

Oh well, I guess your univirsities and economy doent need foreigners from developed countries. Good luck with importing more economic workers from Pakistan and Africa

I feel fucking sick :(
This shit has got to stop

I'm not fond of a shitty economic and political union where we fund ex-Soviet states and Ireland
But I love being European and it fucking kills me to see our best rivals get blown up, shot and fucking run over

>my sand niggers are better than your sand niggers

Before you say ">60% white", what do whites, niggers, and spics have in common? They all hate sand niggers equally and have died for kebab removal.

>Captcha: commercial trucks
KEK has an outragous sense of humor

>go to Britain to take jobs and benefits
>go to Bulgaria to pay tourist bux

You're really really dumb.

how could a country possibly leave a continent?

>______________¶___
>|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
>|______________|||__|__|__|]
>(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY LE PACIFIST TRUCK OF ISLAM
WELFARE CHECKS AND A GOAT WILL COME TO YOU BUT ONLY IF YOU POST #NotAllMuslims IN THIS THREAD

>Bulgaria
>Developed

KEK
more like
>go to Britain to study and pay uni fees
>go to Bulgaria to barf on the street and break up hotel rooms

although there are also 20k Brits living here permanently, perhaps to enjoy the mysterious big orb of fire in the sky

That's not true at all, niggers are the first to stick up for muslims

Spics are Muslim lovers.

Funny story, you'll still be in for years to come.

Funny, isn't it?

youtube.com/watch?v=IIpy7cNlduc

>Bulgaria
>Able to go to UK for university without having to pay €6000+
Good joke. Not even more relevant European countries that aren't third world countries get that.

Maybe in your country Sven

In America, most niggers believe in jesus. Why do you think the south is full blown Jesusland

That was before DEUS VULT

Youre still in europe and you still are in the UE.

Even so, youre one of the countries with more sand niggers.

Dumbfuck.

Its because people like you, theres terrorism.

>I will now have to go to Scandinavia or Germany for my uni.

Sounds to me like they got what they wanted...

We'll be leaving just as France and Germany descend into civil war. The EU will be burning whilst we sail off to a new horizon.

>he said as instead of a horizon he reached the chains of his new master

First thing I thought. But remember we haven't left yet, it'll still be a few years yet.

The memes exaggerate. Outside of London and some of the major cities in the north there's pretty much no sign of Islam.

YOU'RE NOT LAUGHING NOW

>these buttblasted europeans who genuinely think Britain gives a shit about what they think

They riddle London and Birmingham. The rest of the country is a separate matter.

controlling waters
controlling borders
controlling regulation
controlling trade with every part of the world except europe and even then we'll still have decent trade with europe.

It's not fucking difficult you moorish sausage. Can't wait till you crawl under a rock after your total ignorance about what the real long-term effects will be outside of the eu will be exposed.

>Bulgaria
>Developed

Nice one lad.

Whoops, meant for

>controlling waters
You have control over your waters. The economic policies of the EU just have certain rules for cooperation.
>controlling borders
You were never in the Schengen you moron
>controlling regulation
?????
>controlling trade with every part of the world except europe and even then we'll still have decent trade with europe.
No one is stopping your government from making trades with the rest of the world. The EU is the most profitable and beneficial one. Have fun being an outsider to the EU now and having your """"decent"""" trades.

But, it spreads fast. In the US, we have what is called a tipping point. A nieighborhood may slowly acquire a few shitskins over the years - but, once it hits about 15%, all the whites start leaving, and selling their homes at distressed prices to more shitskins, before property values drop even lower. Once an area hits 15%, it quickly becomes 75%. Time after time.

It's nowhere near 15% outside a few major cities. Barely even 1%. Mudslimes in Britain never leave their segregated communities like shitskins in the US.

If the EU's politicical leanings were different, would Sup Forums be in favour of a European Union?

I'd quite like to deport all muslims, but I want cooperation and close ties among the civilized (white) countries of the world.

Also we kinda had a bunch of wars last century. We don't need white people killing each other, that's a really bad idea considering our shitty birthrate.

Bulgaria is always angry

Oi mates! I'm having some Yorkshire Tea this evening. What are you drinking?

Working together is fine (and dare I say necessary), but pushing all the bullshit the EU is doing currently is not. It's borderline dictatorial, with EU laws overriding countries' own laws.

Please I can only hate Brits so much.

>You have control over your waters. The economic policies of the EU just have certain rules for cooperation.

Wrong, Current EU fishing legislation means that we cannot decide where we can fish in our own territorial waters.

>You were never in the Schengen you moron
Our position in the EU mean't that anybody from an EU country could come and work and live in Britain. This is fucking retarded in my opinion, when we could be turning away unskilled retards and allowing skilled doctors and engineers from the rest of the globe.

>No one is stopping your government from making trades with the rest of the world. The EU is the most profitable and beneficial one. Have fun being an outsider to the EU now and having your """"decent"""" trades.

>The EU is the most profitable and beneficial one.
Say that to the 50% unemployed youth in greece and spain. Your stockholm syndrome is stifling, but it doesn't matter anyway considering that for shit-tier countries like bulgaria the EU is the best thing to happen since the middle ages. I can't wait to look back in 10 years time and just be laughing my ass off as the EU starts sinking under the weight of its own stupidity.

>all the bullshit the EU is doing
?

I don't trust you. Explain how you make tea.

>teabag first
>water second
>milk last

That's common knowledge

This.

>Driving Belingo
No wonder he's pissed.

You'd be surprised with some Americans. Some even put the teabag in LAST.

Fuck off, we don't want you.

/o/tist here, the taillights look more like a Clio to me.

My sister is travelling to Britain to study soon and unlike your shit country Denmark IS in fact a developed country.

That has to be a joke. No one can be that retarded.

You're right. It's still a gastly car though.

No, you didn't you faggot. You told Poles to leave.

Varies with what kind of tea you're drinking, although I will agree that the teas that adds the water first is usualy foreign hipster shit wapaneese tea.

Stale meme.

Pretty jealous of your 96.4% White tho familam.