Does any image trigger a country more than pic related?

>52 FUCKING PERCENT AHAHAHAHA

Wrong. If you go by one drop rule then only 12% of the U.S. is white

Quality meme, my southern friend

It probably strikes a nerve with the nazi-fetishists that look like that.

Do these retards actually think anybody is triggered by their low effort shitposting?

Burgers get pretty upset about the ribbing during daytime hours here.

The shitposters consider any (You) someone being upset.

you sound pretty mad miguel johnson

A GLUBBABLGUBEBHEGGGEEEE

>>Sup Forums146689482

>Ameriorcs

over 10 years on Sup Forums and I can't link to another board.

Why are you browsing there

Wanted to find a butthurt thread about the mutt meme.

Some get all bootyhole pained I find them very funny. I prefer ones like pic related vs the ones that look straight out of mordor because I have seen shit like this in real life

Two years it was controversial to say Sup Forums was a den of newfags that needed to be deleted

Same, I probably find it funny because I'm nonwhite
two years ago it could even still be a decent place still, but ever since the elections it went full /x/ and natsocs no longer got bullied, all the decent posters moved here

Been lurking Sup Forums for a couple days. I don't get these posts
Why do you guys act like the US is Argentina or Sweden?

But this maymay is about mongrels.
Are you one?

Nah I'm a fullblooded SEA monkey
It's a joke, don't worry too much about it.

>a country with a certain, by european standards, low percentage of whites perchance?

>Do these retards actually think anybody is triggered by their low effort shitposting paid by Soros? 18 fucking billions arrggh

I'm 100% pure white (whiter than most euroops desu and preserve their culture) and find them funny despite that

Wow the burgers here are mild compared to Sup Forumstists
Actually makes me more appreciative of the int Americans

Dubious ancestry?

Imagine getting so triggered by a Sup Forums meme that you have to make counter-memes which are basically unfunny "no u"

>Why do you guys act like the US is Argentina or Sweden?
No one pretends that US is actually a nice place to live. Don't be ridiculous.

I liked this one though

This really hurts my feelings as I have 10/10 girls from each of your countries messaging me non-stop.

>I have 10/10 girls from each of your countries messaging me non-stop.

requesting global bokerface

>He thinks I'm lying
I'm a Chad and interpals is a thing, I was talking to a Hungarian slut named Claudia earlier tonight actually :^). Stay jelly beta.

you're not helping our case dude

>Implying I give a fuck what some weeb Uncle Yank thinks
Suck my cock you wank stain, you're even worse than the fat fucks shitting in Walmart.

Just take it easy, it's a joke and you are the reason we're shitposted about so hard

>interpals

lol

Holy shit I'm so glad Sup Forums exists. I can't imagine what Sup Forums would be like if these american retards posted outside of their containment board.

Believe it or not, that "Christian" country does not celebrate Easter....
Which country am I talking about?

Yeah I have to agree. Burgers on Sup Forums are generally actually pretty good posters and nice people.

This is why I have never voted through 3 different elections. Have voted a few times but not for president

in russia you don't need to vote at all. even if no one will come to poll station putin still wins by the majority of votes

I vote locally for trivial issues like DUZ WE BUILD SCHOOL OR FIX ROAD community issues

What is your opinion on putin?

no, they're not, retard

Sweden why you do this. I love sweden. I'm 3/256th swedish

it's funny how that image keeps hitting so close at home

Literal morbidly obese """""people""""" whose family tree is more mixed than a milkshake yet they keep advocating for "white nationalism" as they fit that criteria.

always find american attempts to be funny pathetic

Not trying to be funny lad. I like all countries on this board that are not Canadian and honestly poland is always mad as fuck

>I can't imagine what Sup Forums would be like if these american retards posted outside of their containment board.
They do all the fucking time, which is a huge problem. The only reason this mongrel meme exists is to piss off the cretins from Sup Forums who are on some spastic crusade to "redpill" every other board, including this one.

>redpill fags
>trap posters
>cuckposters
They each either need to get their own containment board or if they already have one need to get banned when they leave it

Ever since the whole Gamegate shitshow I've noticed far less moderation site wide. It's like the goon squad just fucking gave up and with An Hiro on board they no longer have someone as apart of their little circlejerk to work for.
I just want Sup Forums back. When everything wasn't stupidly political hashtag bullshit propagated by tradcon social justice warriors. When cute girls being posted meant cute girls, not some sort of faget code for ERPing and eventual attention whore lewd photo posting of themselves. At the moment all the large boards feel almost alien compared to the Sup Forums I grew up with.
The best thing which could happen to the site is if the entire modsquad and hotpocket crew were axed and replaced with people who only care about autistically enforcing rules. I'd rather end up banned for being a fuckwit than being banned for "abusing the report feature", for bothering to report shitposts.

Every thread these days. It'll start out with some amount of discussion, mayne some bantz mixed in, but it's a thread.
>girl gets posted in thread
Kek kek imagine her taking three black cocks at once because YOURE a cuck sweden
Yea sure retard
>talking about ____ country
Kek kek they will never be white!
Who fucking cares

It is the same low effort insecure shitposts derailing every thread