/MENA/

tryna get my dick wet and shit edition

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=c6djxQXzgy0
tg.m.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Toҷикиcтoн&variant=tg-latn
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yj6rnbDCvk8
tg.m.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Иёлoти_Myттaҳидaи_Aмpикo&variant=tg-latn
m.youtube.com/watch?v=P272lJvuuN0&itct=CAsQpDAYCSITCM7SjMjqjdcCFeiEnAod7qgN4DIHcmVsYXRlZEiWo4qnhaTS0LUB
youtube.com/watch?v=UcKy4rrQcKY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_al-Qādisiyyah
youtube.com/watch?v=Fl90ZVIR2Y4
youtube.com/watch?v=3f7ACBUihYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UU_Sxt56xxc
youtube.com/watch?v=zUmMd0gDGOI
youtube.com/watch?v=qrk4aRWQdzU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BLACKED

/luso/

did you two autists argue all night long ? I slept for nine hours and I still find you going

DUBZ

We weren’t arguing tho? And I’ve been multitasking the entire time
Just having fun with each other

No, i just understand some words.
It's weird, his accent is similar to they way Iranian azeris(turks) speak.

QUQ

NO I AM YOUR MOTHERS BULL.
YOURE THE QUQ UQUQ

>they
the*

THATS JUHURI ANOTHER JEWISH LANGUAGE BUT FROM THE CAUCASUS WHICH WOULD EXPLAIN THE AZERBAIJAN SOUND

HOW ABOUT THIS:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=c6djxQXzgy0

NOUQUQ

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS? tg.m.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Toҷикиcтoн&variant=tg-latn

kek, i can understand 80-90% of this.
He speaks with Isfehani accent.

SORT OF. SOME OF THOSE LETTERS HAVE THOSE WEIRD SQUIGGLIES SO IDK WHAT THOSE ARE UQUQ

>t cuck

NO I AM YOUR MOTHERS BULL
YOURE THE QUQ UQUQ

HOW ABOUT THIS?:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yj6rnbDCvk8

Yeah, it's Farsi. it's a shitty song tho.

THE C WITH THE SQUIGGLE IS A J SOUND THE S WITH A SQUIGGLE IS SH THE WEIRD Q LOOKING THING IS A GHAYN ETC

tg.m.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Иёлoти_Myттaҳидaи_Aмpикo&variant=tg-latn

I WOULDNT KNOW IM PHONEPOSTING AND THAT WOULD USE UP MY MOBILE DATA TO LISTEN

m.youtube.com/watch?v=P272lJvuuN0&itct=CAsQpDAYCSITCM7SjMjqjdcCFeiEnAod7qgN4DIHcmVsYXRlZEiWo4qnhaTS0LUB THIS?

Friendly reminder that the battle of al-qadisiyyah is more epic than the thermopyle battle

thread ost
youtube.com/watch?v=UcKy4rrQcKY

Maybe 30% of it.
I think it's a traditional song, i can't understand traditional kurdish/azeri/turkaman songs.

THATS TALYSH

>During one meeting, Yazdgerd III, intent on humiliating the Arabs, ordered his servants to place a basket full of earth on the head of Asim ibn Amr, a member of the emissary. The optimistic Arab ambassador interpreted this gesture with the following words: "Congratulations! The enemy has voluntarily surrendered its territory to us" (referring to the earth in the basket).[13] Rustam, the Persian general, held a view similar to Asim ibn Amir. He allegedly rebuked Yazdgerd III for the basket of earth because it signifies that the Persian voluntarily surrendered their land to the Muslims. Yazdgerd III, upon hearing this, ordered soldiers to pursue the Muslim emissaries; and retrieve the basket, however the emissaries were already at their base camp at that point.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_al-Qādisiyyah

BRB GOING TO SLEEP

stupid neet

youtube.com/watch?v=Fl90ZVIR2Y4
way way way

youtube.com/watch?v=3f7ACBUihYQ

QUQ

I have this 40~ year old afghan co worker whorecently started calling me brother because I "remind her of her brother" she is a devouted muslim from what I can gather but she doesn't wear the headscarf unless it's for praying which I assume is different in other countries,she is also very kind to me and gives me food and calls me cute and I'm pretty sure she's a virgin because she always asks her mother for permission to do anything. Given this background is it just her feeling homesick? or is it a kind of hospitality? Just to be clear I also call her sister which she seems to like.
Posted here because it's the closest place I know to get answers.

>tfw too smart to be regionalist

how to seduce an ashkenazi jewess with blue eyes ?

Molana(Rumi) is god-tier.
Every song that is based on his poems is masterpiece.
I feel pity for the people who have not read his poems.
youtube.com/watch?v=UU_Sxt56xxc

one of the reasons i'm learning farsi is to read the poetry from its original source

also we call him Mevlana
very important personality in anatolian-turkish culture

>jewesses will always see you as a threat

Based.
We call him Molana/Molavi - مولانا/مولوی
Westerners calls him Roumi

I almost dated a jew back in high school, she as into me but I was too autistic to make a move

>tfw your lufe is back in order
seriously lads if you ever feekl depressed try changing how you eat.
anyway, how was your morning lads?

>I was too autistic to make a move
i know the feel mate. don't worry, if an autist like me who spends most of his time playing RPGs and EU4 can find a gf then so can you.

>lufe
life, fucking hell hate typos

>40~ year old afghan co worker
>I'm pretty sure she's a virgin because she always asks her mother for permission to do anything.
Kek you looking to get lucky with some virgin milf?

>I "remind her of her brother"
>I also call her sister
Are people seriously into this stuff? My gf said ''come to mommy'' once as we where kissing.
my dick just died on the spot.

sick enough to be a pedo but not sick enough to be into incest
interedasting

she'll be 16 next week.
that legally doesn't make me a pedo, and anyway pedophilia is when you are with pre-puberty girls. she clearly reached puberty

>incest
who the fuck gets hard thinking f their mothers?.

my french ex-gf used to call me 'daddy' when hugging, not only it was cringe because it was in english but also because it was disgusting

you're not a pedophile but an ephebophile

pretty sure their moms tell them to never ever date an arab let alone befriend him.

Can you watch derby in gypsyland?

>ephebophile
exactly

she never called me thankfully, wouldn't be disgusted by it if she did, but fucking hell it would be cringy as fuck.

huh?

Derby, Esteghlal-Perspolis.
Don't tell me you hate football.

ah sorry, fucked up. you should've said ''THE derby'' though, would've been clearer....
I don't really follow iranian football besides the national team honestly, don't really feel any conection with the teams i guess

>you hate football
not at all. love it, my favourite sport. I played football at my local team since i was 13 right until i left for university. haven't played since then sadly.

I'm supposed to have class in 1 hour, I already missed 1 lecture this morning and I'm planning on missing the next one but I'm hesitating, what should I do?

Go.

>don't really feel any conection with the teams i guess
It's okay, atleast you are not perspol*si.
>youtube.com/watch?v=zUmMd0gDGOI

Nooo why? It's a 2-hour class on computing I dun wanna :(

guess i could embrace my Azeri heritage and support Tractor just for the memes

Skip the class then.

Hey I talked to an Iranian man last week who was selling Irani carpets and stuff about his country and he told me he came from a very "green" northern city where rice and mint were cultivated, do you have any idea which city it is?

Probably a city in Mazandaran or Gilan.
Rice and fragrant vegetables are the main souvenirs of North of Iran.

Not all jews are goyim-hating pureblood-preserving superior-feeling sectarists, even if most are more or less that.

Ephebophilia is a bullshit term, it make it sound like this is a paraphilia when 100% of healthy men are naturally attracted with women who have visible signs of puberty and fertility, weather she is 14 or 20.

you don't know what happens in the privacy of their houses. whenever I come accross an orthodox kipa wearing jew with his hair covered wife and four children he starts to sing in hebrew. And I'm pretty fucking sure the song is not about love and friendship

Didn't know about Mazandaran, fucking gorgeous landscape

>whenever I come accross an orthodox kipa wearing jew
How many jews are living in france?

half a million

I don't know check google, city I live in has an strong jewish population, mainly upper class in old expensive neighborhoods

Where do you live? I'm in Toulouse and they're en voie de disparition here, used to be waaay more

gross threadleader

>mainly upper class in old expensive neighborhoods

All I'm telling you is some jews are moderate and open to having good relationship with goyim.
Plus I remember a jewess who dated an arab when I was in high school. It must have something to do with contrarianism, same reason some arab girls date niggers.

anti-semitism ain't cool mmkay

old occupied kraut territory

Yeah. Tehranis will travel to Mazandaran every weekend. population of Northern cities are much higher in holidays.

father of a friend of mine once smashed a jewish lawyer onto his Porsche. He apparently asked him to remove his old car from the parking lot because it gave a bad image to his prestigious cabinet. Next week his kids changed high school because of "fascist atmosphere"

>He apparently asked him to remove his old car from the parking lot because it gave a bad image to his prestigious cabinet
What a fag.

that ain't cool mate mmkay

What can you do there?

whenever I say this I look like a paranoid unemployed sandnigger. But I tell you man, proactive islamophobia is the key to the jewish integration within the white man's society. By appropriating the hate speech and discrimination they once used to be the targets of, they convert their position of receiver into transmitter of hatred. Jewish intellectuals have spent the last decades elaborating a western compatible doctrine to live with the anglo saxon the gaul and the german with the arab as the converging hatred spot to divert their conflictual energies that used to prevent their coexistence.
This is the best time ever to be jewish
call me a filthy nigger durka whatever all you want it's the truth of the present

A yo e who is smart knows what's up, you only need to listen to f*nkelkraut, el*zabeth levy or eric z*mmour speak about muh assimilation and muh valeurs judeo-chrétienne to get that.
In paralel to those you have "allies" like claude asko or todd who will "defend" muslims in the name of leftist values in order to give the illusion of a fair public debate.

>literally Sup Forums-tier
find jobs you sandniggers

Relaxing. Tehran is a noisy messy city with unclear and dirty weather. North cities are always green, always clean sky, less angry people.
Travel to north is super cheap for Tehranis(They travel by car)
If you have money you can buy a big villa near the beach in one of the small north villages with reasonable price for weekend travels.

It has nothing to do with Sup Forums, it is the very state of the french medias, jews LARPing as true french patriots shitting on muslims in the name of western values, and occasionaly some leftist, also jew, who will debate them in the worst way possible for the argument they pretend to be trying to make.
Thanks God less and less people are watching tv and reading press.

Just get a job and stop being retarded

What's up niggas long time no see

left only fuels the fire on both sides by infantilizing the muslims they never met and defending the murderers that federate the alt right. I've met enough jews in my life to hold this statement, the complacent confidence in their freshly acquired nationalistic speech just says it all

This
Zemmour is filth
mam'nun

I set fires to feel joy.

>salt you city
Nothing personal :^)

Not my city you brainlet.

Don't talk to me filthy carthaginian

>spending time to edit the Algerian flag on the shield

What are you guys doing for Halloween?

Oh yeah? WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT!!!!

>Halloween?
no such thing here

Why are western Arabic girls such whores?

youtube.com/watch?v=qrk4aRWQdzU