Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=abHyTbOA0Oo&t=524s
youtube.com/watch?v=oRRcGdsX8pg
youtube.com/watch?v=3VwbkAMfFlU
youtube.com/watch?v=3zSJh-V9WAU
youtube.com/watch?v=BdnwXiwnDaM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When does it come on? I might subscribe to showtime to watch it live

hopefully we're on a streak. samurai jack return has been first rate. it's over to you now laura.

may 22 lad

Wow, I haven't fapped to Sylvia Saint in years.

>18h of Lynch insanity
>literally 50% of what Lynch ever directed

cannot wait to see what he does w/ the digital format

>filters\film grain

have you seen the blu ray reissue? there's special features on it that include cast interviews in character- shot on digital- that i believe lynch directed in the style he's going to bring to the new season. got me hyped

>cast interviews in character- shot on digital
YouTube link pls

quality is bad but here you go

youtube.com/watch?v=abHyTbOA0Oo&t=524s

its the only one i've ever been able to find online

I dig it.
It reminds me of Inland Empire but a lot more polished.

yeah i was slightly worried that maybe he didnt feel able to work with digital and that was why he hasn't done anything since inland empire

Has there ever been a more vapid character than Sarah Palmer?

maddy

I think we just have to accept it will not look as good as it would have had it been shot on film.

Looking forward to this tremendously though.

That's the point though,
She's the innocent most popular girl in town.

Sarah Palmer is the mom

Laura Palmer is the popular dead girl. Figure it out

she's a great reaction actress though

I'm sorry, brain fart.

>innocent most popular girl in town
Sarah Palmer is Laura's mother. Laura wasn't innocent mate.

Maddy was at least attractive, tried to look into things, and her death got the killer caught (can't really give her credit I suppose).

video looks like a FMV game from the mid 90's lmao

season 2 finale came out June 1991
season 3 premiere is May 2017
Therefore, it's 25 years and 11 months, Laura's promise is still valid.

actually james is pretty braindead

got to love hearing those twin peaks atmospherics in the background again though

KINO
If he hadnt screwed up Dune so bad, he could be up there with Wisseau

youtube.com/watch?v=oRRcGdsX8pg

Test

Sarah isn't vapid. She deals with extreme grief and denial and is the first person in the series to have a connection to the spirit world. A vapid character would be like Lana or John Wheeler.

czeched

>is the first person in the series to have a connection to the spirit world.
How is that of any use?

>She deals with extreme grief and denial
Exactly, and she does fuck all else. Gets upset around Leland a few times, and that's it. She sees her daughter getting abused and does absolutely nothing about it.

TWIN PEAKS: JUST EDITION
youtube.com/watch?v=3VwbkAMfFlU

Fenn doesn't actually look that bad there - she looks worse in a lot of other photos though.

She's a psychic living with a demon spirit who keeps her alive as a front and keeps her drugged so he can rape and kill.

She's a fun character.

>no lara flynn boyle
ahahaha JUST

Sad thing is the original plan was that Cooper was supposed to have a sexual relationship with Audrey but McLachlan refused to do it.

It would have been nice to have some bad behavior from Coop, I always thought he was too clean and perfect.

Another 18 hours of flickology to add to one of the dullest franchises in the history of tv franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy FBI agent and his pals from Twin Peaks Sheriff Department as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Frost vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; he made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for his scripts. The Twin Peaks series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least FWWM was good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the script was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a fire walk with me, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Lynch's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that he has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Twin Peaks by the same JJ Abrams. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are watching Twin Peaks at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to watch JJ Abrams." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you watch "Twin Peaks" you are, in fact, trained to watch JJ Abrams.

>people don't realize we already saw the meeting she was referring to in episode 3
>literally the first red room sequence

Speaking of David Lynch whatever happened to Ronnie Rocket? Will it ever get made?

He's kind of a creepy asshole in the pilot, does a lot of illegal shit in the investigation and also cucked his old partner. fans just always remember him as le coffee and pie man

Lynch had a ton of interesting scripts in the 80's, he scrapped all of them after Twin Peaks was a hit and he's been rehashing Twin Peaks and by extension Blue Velvet in some shape or form ever since

she's coming back :3

Is this pasta? Had a good laugh.

>he's never been in a Harry Potter thread

If he pulls of this Twin Peaks final season, and makes Ronnie Rocket before he dies he'll be a legend.

>Lynch will never make his adaption of Kafka's The Metamorphosis

It would just be a toned down eraserhead anyway.

>toned down
>the main character is a giant insect

Yeah it definitely would have been more pleasing to general audiences

Yeah when Michael J. Anderson apologizes to Lynch for calling him a rapist

>Maddy
>vapid

I'd cut you

The main character in Elephant Man was a giant ballsack, Now which one did the general audiences like more.

Also what the fuck are you talking about, Eraserhead was full of surreal shit while you say one surreal thing about Metamorphosis and somehow that means it wouldn't be toned down?

>it's an user explodes into autistic rage over nothing episode

Calm down, buddy

Using the word fuck means rage now? I was going for immense confusion.

Is The Straight Story worth watching?

No straight stories are worth watching you cis scum.

thats great that based duchovny is back

>when the revival comes out there will be articles along the lines of "The original Twin Peaks is...umm...painfully white"

Nah.

>TOP TEN THINGS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT TWIN PEAKS
>TWIN PEAKS ENDING EXPLAINED
>WHY TWIN PEAKS' KILLER BOB IS LIKE DONALD TRUMP
>KIDS REACT TO TWIN PEAKS
>/r/twinpeaks I DRESSED MY KIDS UP AS DALE AND LAURA *pictures of miserable confused children*
>TWIN PEAKS LORE IN 10 MINUTES

Aged better the Lara Flynn Boyle did.

Have you been living under a rock the last 3 years?

>tfw he plugs your hometown in the most memorable way possible
youtube.com/watch?v=3zSJh-V9WAU

Tyrone Magnus reacts to Twin Peaks

>KIDS REACT TO TWIN PEAKS
uhhh ;(

UnicornBooty.com

The portrayal has not aged well in many ways, but there are some bright spots in it. Bryson is portrayed as a brilliant, highly competent agent. And though Agent Cooper is startled by Denise’s appearance at first (Cooper originally knew her as Dennis), the heroic, pure-hearted Agent Cooper quickly comes to accept her (though he still gets the name and pronouns wrong sometimes).

As the original series is 25 years old now, looking back it seems Lynch and the show’s producers didn’t really understand the difference between being transgender and being a transvestite. It’s a confused portrayal, for sure.

But what about now? We’ve made tremendous strides in trans rights since then (though we still have miles to go), and the choice of a cis man to play a trans character — if that is now how Denise is portrayed — might not sit well with people today.

Painfully accurate

>>WHY TWIN PEAKS' KILLER BOB IS LIKE DONALD TRUMP

>Watching Bobby dance

yeah what a loser

All that is true.

Also, are you actually bothered by what "unicorn booty" thinks either way?

what is she reacting to

>Could Twin Peaks Take Place In The Harry Potter Universe?

Worse part is it will probably fucking happen.

no just posted the first """"news"""" article I found on it.

This promo is a better example of how it'll look.

youtube.com/watch?v=BdnwXiwnDaM

BLACKED.com productions™

>As the original series is 25 years old now, looking back it seems Lynch and the show’s producers didn’t really understand the difference between being transgender and being a transvestite. It’s a confused portrayal, for sure.

It's a fantastic portrayal of a transvestite. They're just wrong for thinking he's transgender.

>It’s a confused portrayal
>confused
Well yeah.

>not checking them out just for the dullest franchise pasta

>the choice of a cis man to play a trans character
>what is acting

>Bless your heart, Laura

that was so genuine it gave me feels desu

sex tape of her dad bleaching her mother with what would become her.

cringe kino thread on Sup Forums

On the other hand I unironically think Twin Peaks and The X-Files are in the same universe.

And Stargate

Briggs is only a Major for cover. Classified work

Stargate is too unrealistic/sci-fi to fit.

Personally I've never watched any of the shows but from what I saw of the movie and heard of the rest of the franchise, it just seems really cheesy to me.

And how come this actor wears the same costume in all three shows?

Mulder is basically Loser Dale Cooper.

Brings it from home. Liker Seagal and his pistols.

In deleted dialogue season two, Denise tells Coop that she is doing a kind of program where she says:
>"So one thing led to another and I'm currently into a specialized kind of program called Gender Relocation Inhibition Therapy, or G.R.I.T. Part of my treatment is to dress the part for six months prior to any further therapy; hormones, electrolysis - ..."

Two autists on opposite ends of the spectrum.

>Mulder has a crime photo of Laura Palmer's corpse in the pilot episode

Everyone seems to forget he became Dennis again in his last appearance

>"I loved her, Scully"
>"Let's go, Mulder"
>slow pan over the office
>something catches the eye on the far end on the bulletin board
>slow zoom in
>it's the homecoming picture of Laura Palmer
>*tear jerking theme starts playing*
>EXECUTIVE PRODUCER CHRIS CARTER

That's bullshit, though.

>Oh Angelo, it's beautiful
I want GRRM and David Lynch to start taking each other's phone calls and see if anyone notices.

Top tier Lynch

Would watch tbH

This, I hope he goes back to Dennis after one episode just to make people mad

I've never had interest in it, but I always check hp threads just to make sure it's there. It's kind of cathartic.

aunt denise?