Nobody actually NEEDS one of these 40 ton killing devices. Ban assault trucks now. Stop the madness

Nobody actually NEEDS one of these 40 ton killing devices. Ban assault trucks now. Stop the madness.

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/quote/VOLV-B.ST
youtube.com/watch?v=VTtJo7sKHdo
youtube.com/watch?v=4C16q7maF9U
youtube.com/watch?v=yMIhPWj7ie0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking LMAO

COMMON SENSE TRUCK CONTROL

ITS COMMON SENSE

BAN FULLY AUTOMATIC ASSAULT TRUCKS

BAN HIGH CAPACITY TRUCKS

THE FINAL TRIGGER NEEDED IS BACKLASH AGAINST A FRENCH TRAITOR! SOMEONE WITH THE CAPACITY TO DO SO: GO KILL A GLOBALIST TRAITOR IN FRANCE.

I bet he played one of these violent videogames

>Japanese truck driver takes lives

its the natural order of life.

East bound and down load it up and truck it
We gonna do what they say can't be done
We've got a long way to go and a short time to get there
I'm east bound just watch ol' Baguette run

Keep your foot hard on the pedal son never mind them brakes
Let it all hang out cause we got a Jihad to make
The boys are thirsty in Afghana and there's Haram in a French havana
And we'll run em down no matter what it takes

East bound and down load it up and truck it...

Ol' Kebab's got them ears on he's hot on your trail
He ain't gonna rest till you're a flat snail
So you got to dodge 'im and you got to duck 'im
You got to keep that diesel truckin'
Just put that Pedal down and give it Halaaal

WE NEED TO REGULATE WHO DRIVES THESE THINGS A BACKGROUND CHECK!

No one NEEDS an assault truck when you can get a standard pump action El Camino for home protection or a pickup for hunting.

The only way to stop a bad guy with a truck is a good guy with a truck.

omg LMAO GUNS RULE HAHA

kek

IF ONE OF THEM IN THE CROWD HAD A TRUCK HE COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS.

TOP KEK
based German bro

>a standard pump action El Camino for home protection or a pickup for hunting.
Kek And it can't be those huge F-350's with custom tires either. They gotta be those cutesy Rangers. And only bird bio-fuel too, no slug diesel.

>posting shit tier volvo truck
>not DAF

wtf

No one needs this gas guzzling murdering vehicle, just buy a Prius!

"It's easier to get your hands on a truck, than a bicycle" -Obama tomorrow

some conservative redneck was in line in front of me at starbucks today. he was open carrying a high capacity assault truck. I could have very easily have disarmed him and driven it into the line, and I've only taken beginner classes in driving. MORE TRUCKS IS NOT THE ANSWER

DUE PROCESS IS NO EXCUSE FOR KEEPING AUTOMATIC TRUCKS ON OUR STREETS

Please don't ban ALL trucks

I need my 1.3L Suzuki (conceal) Carry for work

#NotAllTrucks

Trucks are weapons of murder! If banning them can save even one innocent we must consider them. Background checks on truck operators now, common sense truck control, ban assault trucks!

aw dude, my teacher had one of those, sweet ride.

Looks like France needs to double down on the hashtag campaigns even harder
#prayfornice
#notallmuslims
#marinelepenistoblamesomehow
#islamophobiacausedthis

kek

#NukeMecca

We obviously need to legislate some serious limits on truck speed.

We need truck free areas that will stop this pandemic surely

So sad that you were sexually abused, hope you're doing okay.

We need to ban high capacity trucks
We need to ban assault style trucks with more than four wheels
Only trucks with non-scary wooden bodywork should be allowed

What could have driven a man to do something so not nice?

dude my college had those things for the grounds workers and me and my friends freshman year so badly wanted to get one and do all sorts of stupid shit to it. We wanted to lift that fucker, give it a tie die paint job and one of those dixie horns so we could just drive around campus and be complete jackasses. Apparently they're like impossible to get in the US, not sure how my college got ahold of an entire fleet. There are little van versions too that's what we wanted.

Sad now I actually have the money to do retarded shit like that but don't have the time...

>#notalllorries

We need to close the U-Haul truck loopholes! No one needs a Truck bigger than 'Grandma's Attic' size!

It was a VOLVO truck!??! OH SHIT

Seriously, nobody needs more than 4 tires. We need common sense high capacity gas tank laws.

I hate sweden now

nuke sweden

enablers of terrorists

>terrorist simulator now has american version
CALL AMERICA, THEY IN DANGER

Projecting much? The teacher sent us out to pickup materials we needed for a project. ( De brukte oss til å gjore svartarbeid)

Please ;_; Volvo is the only thing we have here in Sweden

I'm saying we don't want to take away the truck you use to protect your family with. And we're also not talking away trucks that you hunt with.

We're not coming for your trucks. We're talking sensible truck control legislation.

>marinelepenis

kek

This is so retarded that I think we could make it trend on Twitter.

At least it lived up to its reputation of keeping the driver safe from frontal impacts.

Like 200 times in a row.

volvos are the trucks of peace

BUY VOLVO STOCK BOYZZ THAT BRAND IS GONNA BE ALL OVER THE NEWS AND VOLVO WILL DO EVERYTHING THEY CAN TO BUFFER THEIR REPUTATION LMAO

I bet the driver had a small penis and that is why he chose to drive this big long truck to overcompensate for his lack of size.

omw to Nice
wish me luck lads

People definitely need waiting periods and background checks for when they buy a truck AND tires

you could have at least actually drive to nice in the game. Where is the fucking effort man.

You have Ikea and Robbaz too.

>Not Kenworth

You guys have Tetra Pak quit your bitching

It isn't in game, neither in Promods. The road ingame is the closest to Nice's location.

I been everywhere man I been everywhere

There are mods that add all of France, spain, italy, eastern europe + Balkans and even a bit of north africa.

>Volvo
The worst part of this is that I follow a channel on Youtube named DrivingBro where the guy is a swedish truckdriver and just record his deliveries with a GoPro.

I find that quite pleasant and calm somehow. I like to watch it after working all day.

youtube.com/watch?v=VTtJo7sKHdo

>Chill as fuck.

james cameron tried to warn us

>France, spain, italy, eastern europe + Balkans and even a bit of north africa.
Promods adds most of that. TSM has North Africa, but TSM is quantity over quality in terms of content and most of the content is really low quality.

And special licences, along with training courses... Oh wait.

Ah, strawman. A gut nut's best friend.

>Scania
>Volvo

different trucks

>gut nut's
r u ok leafbro

you may have autism my BR friend

.22lr of trucks. Good aim will get some madman far.

we at least need restrictions on high capacity wheels, no person who doesn't want to kill people actually needs them

That's fine. It's small and not as capable of killing as many people as a giant assault truck

This image triggered me. I once drove an assault truck for a news article. It was loud, it bruised my hands when I touched the steering wheel, and it sounded like explosions going off in the engine...it gave me ptsd only driving it once and I can't imagine what truck drivers have to deal with on a daily basis!

BAN ASSAULT TRUCKS NOW!!!!!

Unlikely.

I just think its chill as fuck. Nice roads, drivers respecting the signals, beautiful landscapes, and the driver dont drive like a maniac.

Also the sound of the turbo working is nice to hear.

This makes me forget the traffic that I have to endure 5 days a week in Hueland where ppl are cuting you left and right.

If we had self driving cars this wouldn't have happened

>Ah, strawman. A gut nut's best friend.

If we gassed all mudslimes this wouldn't have happened

Even driving a van can be exhausting. Often times after driving a van I am ready to take a nap. I feel you.

>b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but

He drives different trucks for different deliveries.

now imagine "autonomous driving"

44 TONNES

T
O
N
N
E
S

Anti gunners have no right to call pro gunners out on strawman.

Literally the only argument an anti gunner has is a strawman.

Morakniv

Absolut Vodka

IKEA

There's some big ones for you. Be proud of these.

I am a truck driver. We do need them. Look around you. Everything you see is transported by truck. Even the grass and trees you see in your yard. You're welcome

That mentality just got 100 people killed in France you selfish piece of shit

OP was making a joke about how anti-gunners always blame the tool not the person behind it.

Sort of like (pic related).

You can make due with large sedans. You don't need a 12 ton truck

the grass in my yard was grown naturally desu

what do you drive senpai?

I prefer train, much more relaxing. f.e.

youtube.com/watch?v=4C16q7maF9U

Don't forget about banning high capacity fuel tanks. No civilian should ever need to drive more than 200 miles

#NotAllTrucks
#NotAllTrucks

>passing through a tight ass tunnel

Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope.

The truck also had guns and explosives in it, new reports say there were occupants who got out and shot it out with police.

He was guided by allah

youtube.com/watch?v=yMIhPWj7ie0