WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU JANNIES EVEN FUCKING DOING ALL YOU ARE CAPABLE OF IS RUINING GOOD THREADS THAT ARE SLIGHTLY OFF...

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU JANNIES EVEN FUCKING DOING ALL YOU ARE CAPABLE OF IS RUINING GOOD THREADS THAT ARE SLIGHTLY OFF TOPIC BUT YOU ALLOW THESE GAY ANIME FAGGOT POSTERS TO MAKE MULTIPLE THREADS EVERY SINGLE DAY WITH NO REPERCUSSIONS FIX THIS FUCKING SHIT YOU FUCKING SUBHUMAN JANNY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PDII9jeeaWc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

anime is best
and hot pockets
t. unpaid custodian

Shut the fuck up you fucking avatarfagging anime poster go back to your fucking garbage thread

>imitating one of our illustrious custodial volunteers
Now you've done it!

>SLIGHTLY OFF TOPIC
Does Sup Forums even have a topic?

and they are usually fat hairy weebs on welfare, disgusting

What are you going to do about it, repressed homo?

>Sup Forums only allows the respectful discussions of other cultures
Hilarious, I know

Shut the fuck up you fucking ruskie shit, if I ever find out where you live I will personally break all of your fingers and cut you open like the fat disgusting subhuman slav you are

But how can you hurt me with your small homo hands, you literal manlet? I can just breath on you, and you will tremble like a tree in a storm.

Russians are a subhuman bydlo race, you are a lesser human being fucking slavic subhuman, I will murder you but I dont think I need to, based chechens are already killing off your faggot race

>turk subnigger talking shit to me
Pathetic, can you at least kill your raging erection while you type this nonsense? Your 2-incher is getting excited for some reason.

I dont have to be a turk to hate your subhuman slavic race russian subhuman. Your entire country is a shithole and you probably have a 400 euro average job, no friends, no life and no family because they couldnt live with the fact that their son is a gay faggot subhuman avatarfagger on Sup Forums. Kill yourself

>projecting this hard
Oh, Ahmed, you are so good at making out people's lives! Haha, holy shit this is fun!

calling me Ahmed and a turk wont change the fact that you are a pathetic little avatarfagging loser. You are a faggot subhuman and if your shithole country is good at one thing it is at removing the subhuman mentally ill gays such as yourself. Enjoy your life until the chechens find out you're gay and throw you off a building faggot

Is this the gay anime roleplay thread?

fuck off you retarded subhuman

>me
>gay
>loser
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, do you have some brain problems, how new are you?

Anti-gay countries unite.
youtube.com/watch?v=PDII9jeeaWc

>says the gayest and sluttiest of all countries
wew

Faggot subhuman, do you think you're famous or something? you are nothing but a faceless slav gay loser subhuman to me

Yeah well said my friend

Well said user. these anime freaks needs to be put in to their place.

why can't these subhumans just post anime on Sup Forums where it belongs

why here of all boards

When I used Sup Forums, and this was years ago, it was actually a heavily modded board. They probably can't do it there because it isn't tolerated there. Also flags make things like this worse, it essentially allows people to tripfag with using a trip.

Anime website

>RUINING GOOD THREADS
Examples?
The only good threads on int are the generals, and they seem to be fine.

Anime website

Now this is shitposting

>complaining about anime posted on a japanese-owned weeb imageboard

Shut the fuck up you fucking faggots, Sup Forums was initial an anime board but it has evolved since then you fucking fat weeaboos. The weebs of the old days were fine up until you nu-weebs emerged and literally put anime fucking everywhere in every single post and started roleplaying as your anime characters. You are a bunch of fucking delusional faggots if you think that Sup Forums is an anime image board only, fucking neck yourselves

Anime website

Can I get a gay russian anime poster to bully me please? I am a wholesome American country boy in need of corruption.

I will gladly destroy your dumb general-meme board, Mustafa. Sit back, relax, and enjoy

>He believe in janny

I see. You're not actually a faggot are you. You're probably a fucking Kremlinpot being paid to make westernes look bad. Subhuman slavs cant fight fair after all

Anime website

Germany, have a Snickers. You're not you when you're hungry