Are modern Finns the descendants of Sami people or are they a Sami/Swedish mix?

Are modern Finns the descendants of Sami people or are they a Sami/Swedish mix?

They are Sami/Swedish rapebabies, basically.

No and no, but most finns have small amount of sami blood in them

but where do modern finns come from then

We carry their blood in our veins, similar case with amerindians

sami :D

From baltics i guess

There's a genetic cline from Saami to Estonians and Finns are in the middle of it.

But we Finns have also Germanic origins.

All humans come from Africa ultimately :^)

Finns are different finno ugric tribes. Finns amongst themselves have quite some genetic differences.

Most finns are simply tavastians.

Most Finns are mongrels with Tavastian and Savonian blood

Savonians are tavastians who mixed with lapps.

Mistä vetoa että tästäkin vitun langasta tulee autistien sotatanner, niin kuin joka ikinen kerta?

Not really, their paternal lines are different but all Finns have similar maternal lines.

>have Estonian friend
>showed picture of him to mum
>she thought he was a Jap who dyed his hair blonde

We look nothing like Swedes though.

>pic related, average Finnish class I found with a quick Google search

Savonian is clearly a fairly recent tribe that showed up in eastern finland, movement by tavastians would explain this, they probably absorbed the lapps who lived nearby.

they look like swedes to me

Maybe to a Turk, just like Turks, Arabs and other middle easterns look the same to us. t. other user

The movement must have been by proto-Finnish speakers to Karelian isthmus who mixed with local people related to Vepsä there.

There's no Saami placenames in Karelian isthmus, although there is on the northern side of Ladoga.

>guy in green shirt
what kind of a haircut is that

Well the guy right next to "I just put my finger in a toaster" hair guy is clearly from Kentucky

Karelian isthmus was colonized by tavastians, who enriched themselves with local proto-Karelians created the bulk of resistance against Novgorod.

It's called the JUST

I have no idea what you're trying to say.

Proto-Finnic people moved from some unknown location near the Volga to Estonia/Finland in 1000-500 BC and then moved back to Karelian isthmus, bringing back the Vepsä language with Germanic loans.

0-800 AD proto-Finnish speakers moved east to Karelian isthmus and assimilated the locals creating the Karelians, which is why eastern and western Finns have mostly different paternal lines.

FUCK

MY

VAGINA

SHIT

UP

The guy in the grey hoodie in the middle obviously doesnt enjoy being in there.

The isthmus was re-colonized by western finns after the viking age, knowing the growing threat of the kingdom of Novgorod.
We had no kingdoms so manpower was needed, and tavastians(Jem) provided that.

what? how? ive never heard that finns have germanic origins

Hitler called us "honorary aryans"

It wasn't re-colonized though. Just language shift from Vepsä to Finnish(Karelian) with some admixture as well. This might have started before Ryssäs were a thing.

Eastern and Western Finns have different paternal lines and this dates back to the initial seperation between the Karelian-Vepsä ancestors from other Finns.

Look exactly like a Sami/Swedish mix would look like.

Re-colonize theory is very much approved by archeologists though.
How are all finns maternally similar when we have wholly different origins?

He needs to beat Freeza

Because Finns don't have wholly different origins. The Vepsä speakers had women with them when they first settled Karelian isthmus.
There's been some mixing ever since then too, just not nearly enough to homogenize the paternal lines.

Poo-yuro bitches have some diversity though

Oh shit, theyre so hip
Mc bombfunk started a trent

Arent samis just finns with more asian blood?

True and swedes are german with finnish blood.