Islam is actually a religion of peace

>Islam is actually a religion of peace
>These are isolated cases
>Love trumps hate
>We bombed their countries
>We need to let more refugees in, this was an isolated case.

Yeah, I've stopped lying to myself. I was extremely wrong.

Sorry Sup Forums, I guess I finally took the red pill

Welcome user. Sorry it had to be that way. Real life's a bitch.

It doesn't get any better user. You've made a choice to question the world around you. Those questions will lead you to answers that you won't like.
But I must ask, why was it this one specifically and not one the dozens of previous attacks?

Did you take the red pill before or after the brexit vote?

#NukeMecca

It was more the repeating the same warped rhetoric over and over and over. I guess this was just lying to myself once to many times.

After

Welcome to the suck.

We did turn their countries into shitholes, desu senpai. Need to stop listening to neocon's and start putting America first.

Welcome user.
Hope you enjoy your stay.

It could be a white anglo scum for what we know, badteeth

Because all of the "refugees" are from Syria and Iraq.

Guess it sank in, heh ?

It doesn't get better, but if you get tougher, it won't get worse. You'll understand basic truths, and learn to love actual truth over comfortable lies.

All I see right now on twitter is "Don't post the videos of the dead innocent people !! Think of their families !! Don't your have any respect ?"

Ultimately your answer to this will be : "No. As horrible as it is. It is the truth. The Hard Truth. Don't you dare look away from it. Don't you dare ignore the reality of it."

And that's why people are voting Trump and social media children keep telling them they're "not nice".

Well, they're no "Nice" anymore. Mudslimes killed it.

>Well, they're no "Nice" anymore

Meant : There is no "Nice" anymore. Sorry for my french.

>i took the shill pill
FTFY

I've been on Sup Forums for 3 years now lad, you're in for a hell of a ride.

You're excused, but only if you do me a favor and fix Paris.

>All I see right now on twitter is "Don't post the videos of the dead innocent people !! Think of their families !! Don't your have any respect ?"
It is exactly as you say.

sorry misread your posts im a stupid faggot and i apologize

>turn

Those countries were always shitholes
What fucked everything up was killing saddam and moamar (which the liberals applauded)
we need more guys like them to kill the even worse jihadis

>love trump

Okay

Sorry, I meant to post this.

bump

and Libya. and Pakistan. and Afghanistan. and from all the countries whose leaders we've toppled through covert actions over the many decades of interventionism.

If we built a wall and focused on national defense instead of nation building, we'd be a lot better off.

I'm feeling the same way.

They come from all over the ME and North Africa. There's a "little Mogadishu" in Sweden. I guess the US is to blame for Somalia being a hell hole too though.

I'm also pretty sure there's been war in the Muslim world before now. But I guess yeah, we in the west have a responsibility to allow millions of third worlders flood out countries because we're guilty of all of our white sins.

So it took another terror attack for you to realize that. Huh? Why not by reading stats about Islam?

Data trumps feels. Fuck your love and hate.

Thats not what I got.

Dude... What ?

Oh. It's okay, user. Everyone makes mistake. I just hope my people fix their own.

Those people are weak. I don't hate them for it, but I'll never respect them.

It will only get worse buddy

It will only get worse if you don't use the redpill to your advantage
If you despair and give up, that's a dead end. But you've also got the chance to live a true life, to act in honest ways, to perceive your existence clearly.
Go forth and live, comrade.