Hey European friends. I love you all. We should be friendlier to each other, we're all brothers

Hey European friends. I love you all. We should be friendlier to each other, we're all brothers.

How did you get in my house

tell your corporations to pay us liveable wages, goods are cheaper in germany and we get payed less for same work

>and we get payed less for same work
probably because you have a worse infrastructure and more corruption, so it is more expensive for companies to invest in your country

>Sup Forums
>friendly

bullshit, you are just too greedy

ok sorry, i will try to be less greedy

>companies want to make as much profit as possible
Really makes you think, doesn't it?

I unironically love Germany. Visiting Munich in a couple months.

Why do you think companies move abroad in the first place

nice try, Merkel

Fuck off Germany, we know you too well, and you tried to destroy Europe for a long time now

How the hell can Merkel's party be called the "Christian" democratic union when she imports niggers by the boatload and is now pushing to allow the German army to recruit across the EU, most likely because some czech niggers won't mind spraying down Germans if there is civil unrest

wrong, we tried to unite europe, same as you

do not ever compare Napoleon to that subhuman

By making north europeans go at war against southerns? The only thing I admit is we're brothers under Carloman's legacy.

Tell me which part of the Bible allows racism you mongrel

have you ever read the bible? Christianity is all about helping the poor

Indeed, we Europeans have many common enemies and plenty of land to regain

hitler was a mong, heres a lad who wanted to unite europe from the atlantic to the pacific

theres a reasonable expectation of making decent profit and then theres greed, your arrogance will be your downfall like before

G*rmans are not european.

why, they have lots in common
Both were manlets and not French

We both tried to unite Europe by sword before, it didn't work out because of the eternal *nglo. Now, we are uniting Europe through economy

Francois, we are brothers.

Capital of Europe in Aachen when?

There's a certain point when it stops being racism and it start being common sense. If the poor you are trying to help are living like welfare queens, raping, and killing then it's time to send them all back where they came from. This should be obvious when Merkel accepts refugees from Cameroon, a country not currently involved in any war whatsoever

The Israelites genocided the Canaanites because they were living on their promised land, that for some reason already had people living on it.

>Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
rly meks u tink

Because Merkel doesn't stand for any values anymore and just does whatever gets her the most votes or atleast tries to.

>you are poor
>you must be corrupted and have shitty infrastructure

who cares, the life is just a test for the afterlife, according to the bible

>R. T. France explains the verse in context as follows: "The sword Jesus brings is not here military conflict, but, as vv. 35–36 show, a sharp social division which even severs the closest family ties. … Jesus speaks here, as in the preceding and following verses, more of a division in men’s personal response to him."[3]

But this is true. Look at your own country

Um where is Britain

rude

Neither of them were manlets actually, Napoleon being a manlet was a lie spread by the eternal *glo.

What has this anything to do with Christianity

>The Israelites genocided the Canaanites because they were living on their promised land, that for some reason already had people living on it.
Old testament. Germans aren't Jews. (kek)
>
>>Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
>rly meks u tink
You haven't even opened a Bible once in your lifetime have you? That passage means that the message that he brings will irremediably cause strife, not that christians should act as a warmongers.
This verse explains it better
>I am come to set a fire on the Earth, and with will I, if it be already kindled?
Also you have to remember the context in which he was speaking: Christianity had still to be spread and the world was largely pagan.

the message means that jesus message will bring strife and division in communities and families (between those who accept his message and those who doesnt). It doesn't mean that his followers should kill others, lol

w-w-hat about americans with european parents...

No such thing

But I exist!

MUH

what is your heritage, user?

I like you Germany. Even our president is German so what the hell, I'm fine with it.

He is Transylvanian you revisionist

>southern europe
>my brothers

But he's French, isn't he? He even has six beautiful French kids with his beautiful autistic wife

>irish
>not meds

most Irish people are much paler than him + blue eyed

1) Make every country devolve power to regional parliaments
2) Have a canton system of europe where each regional parliament is a canton
3) Allow cantons to organically align themselves with whoever they'd like to, like, I see no reason why some from Alsace would rather cooperate with someone from the French Basque Country then with their bordering regions, even despite the language differences
4) Allow non-bordering cantons to form blocs. For example my region of the country would much rather align with eastern european cantons in terms of monetary policy pressures then with the rest of the country
5) Most of the power resides in the regional parliaments and not national parliaments. By allowing regional parliaments to associate freely they can form voting blocs for each type of issue they face in an united Europe, they can have a voting bloc for agriculture, another one for industry. This is so you don't have the central european government capable of doing the good ol' divide and conquer tactics
6) In general, bring power as close to the people as possible, and have the central government of europe in charge of scrutinizing the bills of every canton/regional parliament
7) On the economic issues, make sure the wages in each canton are as close to the corrected marginal productivity as possible by means of fiscal transfers. This ends the dick moves of the richer guys crying about "muh poor euros I'm subsidizing" and the dick moves of populists in poorer places using this to try and divide us.

>kraut talks about brotherhood
Time to buy weapons

8) Each canton has it's regional variety of the language as first language, and the second language would be a neutral Neo-Indo-European composite language, non-Indo-Euro cantons would probably not like the idea but it's essentially an Esperanto created by going back to the last common ancestor of Romantic, Germanic, Slavic, Greek, etc. languages but with the complexity removed
9) Canton that hosts the European capital would be in the Romantic-Germanic-Slavic tripoint