Any compelling reason to watch this league?

Seeing Madrid and Barcelona trade spots as champion year after year isn't very interesting.

>5 PL clubs remaining in CL
>0 PL clubs will win CL

>implying anyone but plebbit cares about the CL
>implying you can have a league for champions when it includes clubs who aren't even champions
>implying that matters though because the more clubs involved means more viewers which means more customers which means more shekels
>mutts

Any compelling reason to watch the premier league, other than hoping that City doesn't break every single record?

Valencia is back and Real Madrid is in bad form.

>implying the pl is not _the_ normie league
>implying you're not a huge faggot

Atletico won it a few years back.

>using underscores for emphasis

is that how they do it in aleppo

Seeing Bayern Munich as champion year after year isn't very interesting

ILLO ILLO ILLO, SE VIENE EL PASILLO

real madrid only won their 2nd title last year in nearly a decade

Seeing Paris Saint-Germain as champions year after year isn't very interesting.

>thread about la liga
>american instantly mentions PL
how does it feel to be this obsessed?

I watch because I like Leverkusen and the teams are interesting

the thinking man's league

Is Zyklon B. Leverkusen good? I kinda want support them for meme.

Nah, that was Serie A.

I would much rather watch Stoke - Everton or something than something like Real Betis - Villareal. I'm pretty sure this is just cultural though and doesn't really have anything to do with objective quality. If you were an italian or greek you'd probably prefer la liga over PL.

Good thing Monaco won last year then

They're decent and have the potential to be better but always flop.Their games in CL are top tier,Atletico Madrid last year and Barcelona in 2015 are one of the coolest games I've ever seen.

>owned by largest chemical company in the world.
>didn't buy the league like buyern.

Even bull's semen peddler spend more than them.

They only buy young players.

i don't watch la liga for the title races, those are usually a formality. but there are some exciting teams to watch no matter how you take your football because there is a diversity of styles in the league, more so than serie a, for example.

if you like goals watch betis and sociedad games.
if you like counter attacking try atleti, defense try leganes.
girona is heavily linked with man city so if you want to get a preview of some players that might one day make it to man city first team check them out.
teams tend to sit deep against barcelona so those aren't always the best games to watch.
if the league really bothers you though just watch the spanish teams in the champions league.

So OBSESSED

>his league doesn't have a big team getting relegated every other season