I don't see why any reasonable person needs a truck with 385 horsepower

I don't see why any reasonable person needs a truck with 385 horsepower

ban assault trucks

Gun owners are butthurt af senpai

american tourists thats why

To tow my 250 horsepower boat, you limp wristed faggot.

No if someone else had another Truck going the otherway, im sure the dead count would be a lot lower.

>MFW I drive a pickup

As opposed to a sports car with 585 horsepower?

Found the prius driving donut dunker.

Eat shit city boy.

SHALL

385 hp isn't very much desu. But you don't need 500 hp to tow most things a lot of it is just having a heavy duty chassis and big brakes.

>city boy
>bro truck parked in nice city suburb

k

Truck Power Ranking:

1. RAM

power gap

9000. Everything else

>not tundra

Kek
Muh hemi

your flag is a literal symbol of butthurt tbqh

>i'm a cuck: the post

>Hemi

>Cummins power diesel

choose one

Relax syrup sucker, he was being ironic.

I may only get 205 horsepower, but I would love to have 385+.

And who cares what someone "needs". You only need a few things to survive. You can use public transportation. May as well ban all vehicles and force everyone to use public transport, and public housing. While we're at it, let's eliminate currency in it's entirety.

Fuck you, commie.

>crew can
>short bed
>low profile tires
>fragile wheels
>parked in a suburb

Nice pavement princess

>buying jap trucks

You must be one of those guys who buys a truck to go to his cubicle job and back.

Then fuck reasonable people.

Stop creating these dumb threads you raging autists

Nice mall crawler, faggot. I'd take you off the line or off-road in my bone stock F-150.

do people have pick up trucks in dutch land? I doubt there is much use for owning one though

small benis

That RV ain't going to pull it self

You'll have to strip my truck away from my dead cold hands.

NOBODY needs more hauling power than this.

yep. for towing shit and hauling heavy stuff.

I agree op! Write your congressman! These trucks are designed to kill as many people as possible!

to more efficiently spread the holy word, of course

I'm not a reasonable person

385 hp, big whoop, that's nothing. Also city kid, a lot of us grown-ups use trucks for work and hauling things.

Crispy Hiroshima corpses are also butt hurt, senpai.

>Hur hur let's race vroom vroom

Let's see you drop a 20k pound fifth wheel or gooseneck on the back of that piece of shit and see how far you get

Clearly you've never hauled an entire house worth of furniture and/or livestock.

Back to your 1 bedroom apartment city trash.

>ecoboost turbo V6 makes 365hp
>a fucking V6

wow that is cool! Is it a TRD? Those are like so fucking rare and so cool! Only the smartest coolest people drive tundra because they are so awesome!

I have the feeling you don't have health insurance.

I love that style of exhaust system. Seeing huge black clouds of smoke makes people rage so hard, I find it funny.

That's a high-capacity Transmission they have under the hood, no wonder its 0 to 500 in .0003 secs!!!

oh my god. its 2016 why aren't things with wheels illegal yet!!!??

Piss off suckers, master race rolling in

Here are the Found On Road Dead drivers.

Eat shit faggots.

And see how they painted it BLUE!

thats makes its more accurate, killing more people.

You dont NEEEED 4 wheeled vehicles

NOT

Bernie supporter?

BOOT

Comfy Chevy Colorado are the best

This shit is probably 3 tons so you need bigger engine to get this crap at least 50 mph

I drive a boring mid-range sedan that's nearly 5 years old. It's the responsible choice...fuel economy, safety, it's spacious enough.

I'd get a pickup if I was in the market.

>Driving a bro truck

I want to call him a manlet but I can't really tell how tall or short he is

Suck my dick faggots

That lower quarter panel to the line is about a foot so he's got to be five foot something

Isn't that the readylift truck? Think I saw that on their site when I bought my lift

Motor vehicles should be strictly licensed and regulated, save for specialized fields of work. Maximum 1 motor vehicle per family or shared group co-op. This would reduce city congestion all over, and improve air quality and reduce noise near motorways. The immediate environmental benefits would be immense, just imagine. The only reason the current model exists is to profit on the backs of consumers, at the expense of all else. Anyone who owns a car has fallen for this for-profit model like an idiot.

Yeah lifted/dropped duallys are the best shit ever

Lmao just saw your ass driving down spring garden

I can almost guarantee you that your boat is not 250 horsepower

>inb4 Google a boat you'll never own

>lifting pickup trucks

nothing says "I don't actually use this for work" more than that

enjoy ur
>shit MPG
>shit tire noise
>shit alignment
>shit handling

We would have to find it first.

Nice truck. Sorry about your babypenis.

>liking nice things means you have a small penis

Sorry about your financial situation

Yeah let me get up at 3am so I can drive my wife to work then drive a hundred miles in the opposite direction so I can make it to work on time. Then at the end of the day I can repeat the same process and finally get home at 9pm so I can eat some garbage because I'm so tired shower, go to bed and then wake back up in 4hrs. How long until I go mentaly insane

>that aggressive front end
why would anyone need something to look so scary?

Almost every pipeliner I know has a lifted truck because we wouldn't be able to get to many of the off-road locations with out them.

Typical pipeline welders truck pic related.

Tell me more about how they aren't for work dip shit

>redneck wannabe

The ecoboost engines are shit. They cheat the EPA tests, plus they use poor quality cast pistons, crankshaft, and camshafts which is a horrible idea with their turbo setup. They use low pressure but it puts way more wear on the parts. It's the same quality cast parts you'd find in any other stock engine so it's not like they're upping the manufacturing quality

Your flag is literally a prolapsed anus

Found the millennial

>ITT a bunch of fucking fiat owners try and bash lifted trucks with double stacks

Czech my flag burger, I dont suppport regime that brought despair to my country for over 40 years.

Sorry leaf I'm from the south. Only redneck wannabes drive shit like that around here.

i love my fucking truck.

i go over anything.

>67 replies and 18 images omitted.
found the shills

Whatever helps you sleep at night sunshine.