You're in charge of creating a sex-themed prison system for arrested college girls to replace the normal prison

You're in charge of creating a sex-themed prison system for arrested college girls to replace the normal prison.

What kinds of features will it have, and will innocent girls ever accidentally end up in there?

Attached: 1464731002353.jpg (1200x799, 82K)

this thread again

Attached: spidey.png (480x360, 125K)

Solitary confinement now consists of the girls being tied down and fucked by the guards and pedestrians

>You're in charge of creating a sex-themed prison system for arrested college girls to replace the normal prison.

Pretty sure I'm not.

How will they be tied? How do they get sent to solitary?

Like in but without the nipple clamps
They could also be tied down bent over

If a guard or pedestrian is interested in someone, they just make something up and haul them off to solitary to be used

Are innocent girls ever sent to the prison? What do you think of asians?

All the time, they pick up anyone they think is hot enough and throw them in. Not even the guards themselves are immune to this

Asians are nice, but i prefer white girls

Any girls you want to see get thrown in?

Want to see Julie get thrown into jail
Her small tits and ass go great with her small frame so some people would enjoy her

Attached: 248526259.jpg (717x1055, 162K)

do the girls know what happen in solitary confinement?

Only ones who know are former guards, but they get put into solitary immediately

How many times are you going to make this exact same fucking thread over and over again. Your sex fantasy is shit and so are you. Get the fuck off my board

Attached: 54366356757357357553.jpg (480x360, 10K)

I'd love to choke out this bitch while I fuck her pussy like a madman, every time she passes out wake her up by slapping the shit out of her, maybe throw in some punches if she's trying to play dead, just go on with this for hours.

Damn straight. I'd use her myself pretty much everyday

Attached: 548646546874.jpg (720x960, 162K)

Imagine tying her up to that palm tree as the night falls,all alone until at 3am she hears some noises and a group of homeless, junkies and crackheads start aproaching her. She can smell them as they get closer and begin touching and caressing her skin. She feels as all those hands start pinching her, scratching, suddenly she feels a wet putrid kiss and bites instinctively. When the dude sees his bloody tongue he breaks her nose with a quick blow to the face and grabbing her by the hair literally rips her off the palm tree. They throw her face down in the grass and take turns fucking her bloody asshole. They're so rough on her when they finish she's in a coma.

Other than the bloodly asshole and coma this was great
Always imagined her being used against her will

Attached: 5626526.jpg (540x960, 43K)

i'd want them to be restrained in interesting ways. maybe somehow installed in the wall or floor or furniture

in a wall is doable, prehaps something like this

They could also have their mouths being used on the other side

Attached: 1448825725861.jpg (1024x646, 315K)

Attached: 1567821670847m.jpg (1024x657, 86K)

Any girls you want to see get thrown in too?

Hnng any more pics of potential setups? these are hot

This is pathetic.
Heck plenty of girls out there are totally down for being dominated but you're too much of a pussy to get them so you have to fantasize about this unrealistic scenario to let you do that things that other real men are actually doing but because the girl mutually wants it.

Then that's not "solitary", is it retard?
Just call it public rape punishment, it has nothing to do with solitary confinement.
If your actually wanted to do a fetishistic version of solitary confinement it would revolve around sensory deprivation but in reality that just makes you go crazy. Heck the reason most civilized societies ban solitary confinement is that just that level of deprivation causes psychological harm that is abuse unless you want to make some excuse that it doesn't count b ecause you say so like the us does.

Its a cover so the girls dont know whats really happening. They go in thinking its solitary but ends up being rape punishment as you call it

still here?

yes im still here

The most pathetic part is that apparently they're such a mentally deficient brainlet that they can't even think up their own fantasies, they need others to fill in all the details.

Love how one of them is being used by an old man

This. Always been my dream. They become sex toys until they lose their own identity. After that with psychologist they will rebuild a new one. Maybe.

One that makes them perfectly obedient fuck toys that can be used to help break other girls

yes, annie poster here

>every guard has to assrape a prisoner once a day
>there are 480 guards
>OP is the only prisoner at all times

julie poster here
want to exchange prompts about them getting arrested and put in solitary?

yes, how long were you thinking the exchanges should be?

a few sentences at least, but if we want to write something longer we can

do they are used as human toiless

Attached: 59b603f073cab2e0408ee31f1f01ecc5.jpg (553x830, 549K)

ok i can probably split it into 2 or 3 posts so you can request new things inbetween. give me a prompt

Julie is walking down the street and drops a wrapper, she goes to pick it up but is then grabbed, put in hand cuffs and hauled off to the jail

give me your prompt

Attached: 14554875148.jpg (540x960, 80K)

can you attempt foot fetish?

ill attempt it

annie is in a rush so she jay walks across the street and gets grabbed, cuffed, and taken to the jail. it was just a quick errand and she planned to come back fast so she didnt bother putting on her socks with her stuffy converse shoes when she left

post pics of her if you can

It started like any other normal day for Julie. She had just finished her classes and was looking forward to enjoying her weekend when she decided to end the week with a nice evening walk. Before she leaves the house, she takes a piece of candy for the road and starts walking down the street. After about 10 minutes, Julie decides to eat the candy and absentmindedly throws the wrapper on the ground behind her. Immediately, an undercover police car nearby turns on its sirens and pulls up beside her. Two muscular policemen jump out and before she knows it a pair of handcuffs is slapped on her.

"Littering huh? That earns you a one way ticket to jail" one of the policemen sneers.

Julie tries to claim that the wrapper isnt hers but it's no use, the police caught everything on video and soon shes in the backseat of the car.

"You're going to love the new prison" one of the policeman laughs. Julie has no idea what's in store for her.

Give me another prompt for when she arrives. And if you want it longer or shorter or same length

teen s&m disc join
gBV4pWx

Annie couldnt believe she was out of milk. She thought she'd bought some the other day but guess she was wrong. Her cereal was already in the bowl and she didnt have much time until her classes start. Annie decides she'd just run to the convenience store across the street and grab some. She slips on her shoes without socks since it would only take a minute. She spies a cop car nearby but thinks nothing of it. After a minute she enters and leaves the store with milk in hand. Just as she reaches her front porch the sirens go off. She turns just in time to see two officers reach out and grab her. "You're under arrest for jaywalking" they say. Annie is confused at this point. She drops her milk and her hands are cuffed behind her. "Wait! I don't have any socks on! Please let me put some on!" she yells. Cops respond by claiming she's resisting arrest and now she's in more trouble. They throw her into the back of the cruiser and start on their way to the local prison

You want it longer or shorter than this?

Prompt: Julie arrives and is put through processing. Her picture is taken before and after her clothes are cut off. She's scared and embarrassed before being interviewed by the warden.
Alittle longer would be good

Attached: 6543654.jpg (540x960, 57K)

could you post again using annie's pics? easier to save, thinking of a prompt now

Annie couldnt believe she was out of milk. She thought she'd bought some the other day but guess she was wrong. Her cereal was already in the bowl and she didnt have much time until her classes start. Annie decides she'd just run to the convenience store across the street and grab some. She slips on her shoes without socks since it would only take a minute. She spies a cop car nearby but thinks nothing of it. After a minute she enters and leaves the store with milk in hand. Just as she reaches her front porch the sirens go off. She turns just in time to see two officers reach out and grab her. "You're under arrest for jaywalking" they say. Annie is confused at this point. She drops her milk and her hands are cuffed behind her. "Wait! I don't have any socks on! Please let me put some on!" she yells. Cops respond by claiming she's resisting arrest and now she's in more trouble. They throw her into the back of the cruiser and start on their way to the local prison

If you could post with Julie's pics that would be great too

Attached: 1536166425548.jpg (1365x2048, 266K)

Prompt: annie arrives and is put through processing. Normally prisoners take a shower and get a new prison uniform and socks/shoes, but annie's processor had a foot fetish and it's been a while since such a hot asian was brought in and he was getting hard thinking about making her feet stink, so she didn't get to shower and she didnt get new shoes/socks and had to keep her old shoes.

longer would be better too

After about an hours drive, Julie finally arrives at the prison. As the police officers try to get her to go in, Julie refuses and continues saying that she doesnt deserve this while not letting go of the carseat. "We dont make mistakes here, you're all guilty" the policeman angrily says, as throws her over his shoulder and takes her inside, kicking and screaming. Once inside, she is lined up in front of a camera and her mugshot is taken. Just as Julie is about to leave the camera area, the cameraman says "Wait, you're not done yet". Julie looks confused but immediately two guards appear and start ripping off her clothes. "Stop! What're you doing! This cant be legal!" Julie screams, but it's no use. In just a few moments, Julie's clothes are a pile of torn rags on the floor in front of her. Suddenly, the warden appears and throws her a pair of scissors. "Cut up the rest of your clothes" he commands. With tears in her eyes, Julie knows she has no choice and obediently cuts up what used to be her clothes into little bits. The warden smiles and motions for her to follow him. "We're going to have an interview about whats going to happen to you here." he grins as he is talking. Julie shudders but knows there's nothing she can do.

Don't have any pics saved but i'll save the ones posted so far

did you like the bit about the clothes cutting? I remembered you were into something like that from last time

As their punishment the girls will each be issued a horse sized strapon so they can forcibly ass fuck the guy who keeps posting this. No lube of course. Bend over OP and grab your ankles.

Annie arrives and quickly guided through the door. She is uncuffed and told to stand in the line with the others. She looks around nervously and begins to sweat. Her feet feel weird without socks and she wishes she had put some on earlier. A guard takes a look at her and then looks down at her shoes. A smile creeps on his face. "You come with me. You're next." He says to her. Annie walks toward him into the next room. He takes her picture and fingerprints her. This seems to be taking a long time. "How long is this gonna last." she asks. "If you're in such a hurry then i can expedite your processing" he says with a grin. "Sure, i guess... not that im gonna be out of here right away"
He hands her a uniform and tells her she's gonna go through the left door.
"Can i take those socks with me? I really need them."
"You wanted a quick processing so you've opted out of getting new shoes, socks and having a shower. If you have a problem with that we can start this whole thing over again and maybe add more time to your sentence"

"Okay, okay im going." Annie rushes off through the left door as the guard smiles devilishly and gently pats the boner he's been hiding the entire time.
"She is gonna be perfect"

That was good, really gets me going. longer if you can next

Attached: 1536184636418.jpg (682x792, 55K)

prompt?

Prompt: Julie tries to cover herself up as she doesnt like others seeing her nearly flat chest. Warden tells her that they'd been watching her for a while and have compiled quite list of "crimes"against her. She tries to retort but it told that nothing she says will help her. The warden gives her a uniform and has the guards take her to the shower.

ill post pics of Julie you can attach to your posts

Attached: 5646.jpg (720x960, 58K)

prompt: the warden is looking to turn one of the girls into a footslave for the prison (as requested by the male prisoners). they determine this by choosing the girl with the best smelling feet, which happens to be annie because her feet were sweating and all the other girls got to shower that day

All women, regardless of what crimes they committed, are given the same treatment
>are given plastic surgery to have a bimbo like appearance
>teeth are removed and lips and jaw are reformed to make it impossible to fully close their mouths
>ass and vagina are widened to the point the average human penis would barely cause any pleasure
>permanently induced galactorrhea
>conditioned to be addicted to human breastmilk and will involuntarily try to suckle at any woman with large breasts
Once all this is done, they're released.

Attached: 1568708224367.jpg (1080x1076, 192K)

Julie and the warden walk into a dark room with just a table and two chairs. "Have a seat" the wardens says. Julie shyly sits down and asks what this interview will be about. The entire time, her arms are folded tightly across her chest covering her boobs. There were too many people here that could see her naked and Julie hated the thought of others making fun of her flat chest. Julie tries to argue and say that this isn't a fair punishment for a single littering offense. The warden shakes his head and says that they've actually been watching her for a while and she has created quite a long list of different crimes. He gives her the list and Julie can't hide her shock. These "crimes" weren't crimes at all! There were ridiculous offenses like being late to class or wearing too much of the colour blue. One offense was even wearing a hat indoors! Julie begins to retort but the warden cuts her off, saying that nothing she says will help her now, she was going to be here for a long time. The warden then hands her an official prison uniform and calls a couple guards over to take her to the shower.

Julie breathes a sigh of relief, finally she has something that she can cover up her flat chest with. At least one good thing has happened. But her relief is short lived, because the moment she unfolds her uniform, she realizes that the top could barely be considered a top and didn't do anything to hide her chest at all! She felt like crying. What this really her uniform for her time at the prison? Tears begin to fall, but she doesnt have any time to think as a guard pushes her towards the showers

dang it's not letting me post the pics because it says it's a duplicate in the thread

Annie changes into her orange prison jumpsuit and heads toward her newly assigned cell. She goes to take her shoes off to air them out when a passing guard comes by. :Hey prisoner! What do you think you're doing!"
Annie jumps in fright before responding
"I... I was just taking my shoes off to..."
"Oh no you're not!" They interrupt her. "Until further notice all female prisoner must keep all footwear on unless showering at designated times! Order from the Warden himself!'
"When's the next shower time cause I didn't .."
"6 hours from now! So deal with it prisoner!"
The guard walks away. Annie looks down at her feet. They hurt so much and she knew if she didnt take them off they'd end up smelling pretty bad. She didn't want to get on their bad side and decided to wait it out.
6 hours later
Her feet were throbbing and she could already get a wiff of her feet just from standing alone. A few more minutes she thought to herself. Suddenly the PA comes on instructing all female prisoners to report to the commons. She goes looks up to see the warden and guards standing above them. "As you all know ive told the guards to enforce keeping your footwear on. This is not because im being mean. This was to accommodate our male prisoners on the other side of the building. They pleaded to have a girl be place in their block as a foot slave. After a month of good behaviour, i decided to grant that request."
What in the world is a foot slave Annie wondered.
"That girl will be chosen amongst all of you"
Annie's eyes went wide open. "What the hell" she said to herself.
"The girl chosen will be the one with the smelliest feet"
Oh no
"Hence the footwear rule"
No way
"Release the hound"
A dog ran out into the group and started sniffing. Annie was praying it wouldnt come close to her. She hoped and hoped and hoped, closing her eyes. When she opened them, she looks down and saw the dog in front of her.
"We have a winner folks!"

Attached: 1536274799861.jpg (556x1791, 110K)

prompt for how you want julie to end up? i only have time for 1 or two more

Prompt: Julie has her shower and begrudgingly puts on the uniform. Instead of being direct to her cell, she is put in a solitary confinement cell. Her hands get chained to the wall. Door opens again and in walk her friend. She looks relieved to see him and asks if he's getting her out of here. Shakes his head and says hes the reason she's in here. Rips off her uniform and caresses her body, giving attention to her flat chest that her liked. Julie gets humiliated and feels betrayed. Friend tells her he's gonna enjoy putting a baby inside of her while she's becoming too turned on to fight back

Attached: 354.jpg (720x960, 93K)

gg/yQehYB

then give me a prompt for annie as well, might as well end them at the same time

still here?

prompt: annie is taken to male block only to find out that it was connected to a juvy. she is told what a footslave is and spends the next few weeks unwillingly letting boys sniff her feet. They even play games like having two boys each sniff a foot and the first one to get hard loses.

Annie eventually manages to secretly access a phone and calls her boyfriend to tell him of the illegal things that are happening, but gets caught halfway through.

Epilogue (in perspective of boyfriend): He calls the prison the next day only to be told that there is no record of annie there. A day later, he is sent a link that shows him a single picture of annie trapped in solitary, installed in the wall with her her head and feet sticking out. Each foot has a boy with his face buried in it. Above her says "Footslave Annie". There's a caption that says annie's feet were too good to give up, sorry, she'll be a footslave for middle school boys permanently. And within seconds the link expires and no evidence remains. Annie is never seen again

The shit i would do to this girl is beyond comprehension!

bit long sorry. i'll try to make yours longer too.

which girl?

Part 1
Annie is taken from the female block and lead toward the male block. She kept thinking to herself this can't be happening, this cant be happening. She's brought in and looks around. Everything seems... smaller some how. Annie gives a puzzled look and the warden turns to her.
"You might be wondering what a footslave is. Well to put it simply, some people love the smell of dirty sweaty feet and get off on it. As you had the rankest, you're being set up here. In the juvy hall."
Annie starts saying no over and over again, trying to pull away. She was not going to let strangers touch and sniff her feet let alone a bunch of kids. She's pulled into the room and fastened into a wall. Her head and feet stick out and she can barely move. "Have fun my dear, you're gonna love it"
The first boy enters and looks at her. Annie gets scared as smile grows across his face.

Dont have anymore of Annie i think

Attached: 1546846740301.jpg (1080x1080, 123K)

Julie steps into the shower and begins cleaning and washing herself. The entire time, she can only think "Why does this have to happen to me" and hoping that it's a nightmare that she will soon wake up from. After he shower, she begrudgingly puts on the terrible outfit and walks out into the prison wing. She asks the warden where her cell is but the warden just laughs."Cell? You seem to be confused, you won't be given a cell here". Julie is indeed confused, if she isn't given a cell, where will she stay? Her questions remain unanswered as she is directed in the opposite direction of the cells and down a long hallway. At the end of the hallway, there is a huge padlocked door with no windows. She takes a gulp of despair as she is led inside to reveal that it was in fact a solitary confinement room. "What? Solitary? But I haven't done anything wrong since I got here!" The guards paid no attention to her. They simply shove her inside, chain her hands to the wall, and leave without another word. Julie's mind is racing, what's going on? After 15 minutes of waiting in the darkness, the door slowly creaks open and in walks her friend from class. She breaths a sigh of relief at the sight of a familiar face and asks if he's here to save her. Her friend grins and slowly shakes his head. "Sorry Julie, weren't you surprised that the police happened to be in just the right spot when you littered? Well, it was me told them to monitor you. I paid a good sack of money to this prison to get you here, and now I'm going to enjoy you to my heart's content".

Julie couldn't believe it, her uniform is quickly ripped off her body and her friend hungrily caresses her flat chest. "I've always liked your chest" he remarks, "and now I get to have as much fun as I want with it". (1/2) cont

Part 2
Serveral weeks have passed. Annie has been slowly resigning herself to her fate. Every hour of every day, more and more boys come in to sniff her feet and kiss her. She's been here so long she knows a few of the boys preferences. One boy likes to tickle her feet before smelling them. Another will lick in between her toes. A game most of them play is to see which one gets hard sniffing her feet first. When not being used, she is forced into her old shoes and made to run and exercise to keep up the smell. It was during one of these sessions that she managed to steal a guard's phone. When she had a moment alone she dialed her boyfriend. He picked up and Annie began rambling on and on about what has happened to her. She is on the verge of tears when and about to tell him what prison she's at when the guards find her with the phone and take it away from her as she screams for hr boyfriend to find her and help her.

Julie can't shake the feelings of betrayal, how could her friend do this to her? Before long, he starts fucking Julie while she's still chained to the wall, all the while making comments about her breasts. Despite her pleas, he doesnt stop thrusting. Eventually she becomes too turned on and starts struggling less, it was becoming hard to fight back. After 30 minutes, he finally cums inside and steps back satisfied. He tells her that she will be here for the next several months and during that time, he was going to put a baby inside of her. Before he leaves, he takes out a pair of scissors and cuts off the rest of her clothes until she is completely naked. He then dumps the torn shreds on the ground in front of her just out of reach. "Of course, you won't be needing those anymore" he happily says. "We'll be seeing each other a lot from now on." He steps out of the room and closes the door and leaves Julie in the darkness once again, leaving her to think about her sad fate. (2/2)

Part 3

The next day her boyfriend guessed it must have been the new prison they'd just built last year and gave it a call. He asks the receptionist if they have a girl named Annie locked up there as he'd received a call from her. The receptionist takes their time and tells him that no such girl appears in their records. He tries to argue but is cut off. He's told to leave his number and the warden would contact him. A few hours he receives and text from a random number with nothing but a link. Opening the link he greeted by a horrible sight. There was Annie, partly inside a wall, crying as two boys were sitting and sniffing her feet with their dicks out. A plaque above her head read "Annie the Footslave"
Text below the picture said that Annie's feet were too good to give up and that she is an amazing foot slave. She will not be leaving this place and you'll never see her again. When the page refreshes, the link connects to nothing. Her boyfriend is left with the image her face in defeat and despair imprinted on his memory forever

what did you think?

that was really good.
What did you think of yours?

loved it. thanks for going with the foot angle even though you might not have the fetish

solitary confinement coupled with heroic lsd dose and a fucking machine within a sensory deprivation tank

Bored? why not check this extremely hot active server, for the best lewds of females and traps!

discord gg/CTpwssN