Hey Anons

Hey Anons,
I got ripped off really bad from someone who sold me a car „in perfect condition“. While driving to the service station right after purchasing the fucking 16k car, the brakes didn“t work and I tailgated a fucking grandma who now is stable but in hospital with serious injuries. The seller refuses to admit that he knew that the breaks are in a bad state but the mechanics say that it was clearly a known problem. Now I‘m going to face this bitch in court, but I know that apart from my 16k the fucker is broke. I have his name, his adress and phone number, he lives a 2hour drive away from me and I want my revenge. Do you guys have any tipps (legal please, I dont wan‘t to get more trouble). Thanks anons

Attached: E1928BB7-7452-473C-A79A-1B4596A565C3.jpg (500x500, 41K)

sue him?

What's the point of revenge if you must do it in legal way?

I fart and burp all the time. I seem to have gas constantly and I release it in some form approximately every 5 minutes. Apparently I do it in my sleep too.

If I'm on my own, surrounded by family or friends, I fart loudly without any attempt to conceal it. If I'm in public I still fart and burp but quieter. Even in work and in meetings I fart but I just do it quieter. They almost never smell, and even if they do its pretty mild and passes quickly.

There are only very rare circumstances in which I'll hold it in, the conditions have to meet all of the following criteria:

> I have eaten spicy food or drank lots of beer the night before
> I have farted a few times already and they fucking stink
>I'm in a social environment with people I'm not totally comfortable with

If i were you i would be a his doorstep already. But since you want legad advise, the only way to throw is by proving did it on pupose, as in he knew it was shit but sold it as something different. The breaks are something that needs to be checked by the dmv, so might wanna go there and tell the story

>He didn't test the car before buying it
You dumb bitch

Well, you are sort of liable for what happened cause you admitted to tailgating the bitch. It’s your responsibility as a driver to always insure there is the appropriate amount of space between you and the car you are following. However, it does sound like the whole brake situation was beyond your control. So I’m not sure how this will go down to be quite honest. You want my advice? Don’t admit you were tailgating the old bitch.

Attached: A9299905-D865-404E-B1AA-247FCE9EEDAF.jpg (1125x1383, 208K)

I sell used cars. It’s just brakes you fucking baby. If it’s a nice car other than that you’re just being petty. Every single used car has something wrong with it. Get over it, but a couple hundred $ in parts, watch a few YouTube vids on how to fix, and get over it

Hey guys just to clarify: I tailgated the old lady because of the broken brakes. There is no room to argue, the police was there. The reason why the brakes didn‘t work was that the brake fluid tank had a small hole which was sealed with some sort of chewing gum loolaklike sealing things. The break fluid beeing an aggressive fucking liquid attacked the sealing gum which led to the not working brakes.

Well it‘s not just brakes, its the fact that he doesn‘t admit it, that he put my life in danger, that he put other persons lifes in danger and that he is now coming up with that arab rasism shit like OJ Simpson to bail himself out. I need this for the sake of my inner calmness

Then you’re gonna be held partially responsible, but that’s for the insurance companies to figure out. I guess you just need to focus on at least getting your money back from the dude who sold you that shit wagon.

For sure user, I want every dime. But I also want him to suffer. I know he has kids and he acted like a very religious man (thats why I trusted him even if I‘m not really religous). The thing is, I think he just acted like beeing a nice and religious guy because right after the accident, she showed his real face, insulted me and said that I‘m a rasist liar and want to commit insurance fraud (which is in fact a real fucking dumb argument bc I‘ll never get nearly as much for the car as I paid for)

Dude this. Go get a lawyer or literally go forcefully take your cash back. Only options.

shake his hand with a thumbtack in your palm

This can vary by state but for the most part will be true to some extent. You can name him in a suit and sue him for fraud resulting in grievous bodily harm. However all sales are made Caveat emptor or stated in english, at the buyers risk. Unless in writing he certified that as a professional mechanic or from a professional mechanic that the car was 100% free from defect or repair you will have no case. If he is a professional mechanic his insurance may payout something. In the end the bulk of it should be covered by your insurance.

The law is clear, when you get behind the wheel of a car, it is the driver'd responsibility and the driver's responsibility alone that the car is road worthy and safe. Even if you don't own the car, the driver still gets the ticket (exception of commercial vehicles).

Sorry dude your fucked. Prepare to have shitty or no insurance and pay a real premium for it and to declare bankruptcy after the trial.

Is your insurance representing you or did you have to get your own attorney?

Or, if he's Arabic, threaten him in person with over his ethnicity too, try to imply he is fucked when your father hears of this, imply bigger connections

Call your lawyer, dipshit

put a whoopee cushion under his seat

Well thats a good point. Anons thanks for your tips but I want revenge. I already did the legal things like lawyer et cetera. By the way I‘m from Berlin not from the states. Thanks for your revenge tipps !

Well if thats your way of revenge I don‘t want to be your enemy my friend

Since some posts came in after i posted let me be clear, you will not be able to get any of your money back. All sales are at the buyers risk unless you can prove fraud and knowing the statutes to prove fraud and the type of sale you did, there is almost a 0% chance you can prove fraud. No attorney will take the case on consignment either. And if you show up to his house, send him any threatening texts or social media you will have a visit from the cops.

Do not call the dude, do not contact him and do not do anything to make the situation worse. If you are young, you can get out of these with very limited fallout. Just shit insurance for a few years and maybe a ankrupsy. You do anything to the dude and that will follow you the rest of your life. Every work application, every interaction with law enforcement, even any girlfriend with a nosy mom and $20 for a background check.

Yes thats right, but here in Germany things are a little bit different. He has to tell me when there are technical issues which he knew or which he could have known with normal common sense. Thats the law here. So because of that chewing gum sealing and bc of the car having no pre owners, he is in trouble but he has the opportunity to declare bankrupt e.g. he doesnt habe to pay anything pack when his income is not over something like 1500€ per anno. I know that he is making less than that

And to come to my conclusion, I don‘t want a revenge which gets me in trouble with the police. I want tipps like send him a bag of cow shit or something, but of course more creative

You never mentioned that a piece of shit refugee sold you this bunk car. That’s important information, OP.

Dump a ton of lard on his property. Even if he isn't super religious, the stench will remain for a long time and it'll be a bitch to clean up.

Well he‘s an arab that lives here like 7 years.. he‘s from syria

Thats expensive and not really smart, I want to do something like an ad on german craiglist where I write that he wants to move to another flat and gives away his furniture for free and stuff like that

You are such a pussy

Fuck you

ur mom gay

Fucking Sup Forums is full of newfags who don‘t even know how to troll people

go boil your head

I‘ll boil your wife cuck

/thread

absolutely diabolical
to think one single human could think of such evil

Attached: 1495747249391.jpg (3649x3544, 520K)

stop being a queer rooster and bash that sandniggers head in you cuckoldprick.

So thanks for nothing niggers

You bought a car from a brown person and expected it to be in 100% perfect order?