Sony Might Pull Spider-Man From The MCU In 2019

Also they're moving forward with a non-MCU R-rated Spider-Man cinematic universe... Without Spider-Man.

What the fuck are they doing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>What the fuck are they doing?
tricking you into being a media bitch

R-Rated Black Cat starring Felicity Jones

Fund it, Sony.

An Emoji movie and a biopic of the creator of Wonder Woman

it's all ne-negotiation tactics and avi arad and ike;s tiny dicks trying to stick it to feige

MBA here, I can confirm.

Why? She's ugly.

You're ugly

How dare you.

find someone who can actually act

no u

Felicity can act.

What are you, a faggot? While close to her decline in looks due to her age, she's a smoke.

millennials are under the impression that movies marketed to kids have to be rated appropriately

hell i grew up with Aliens and Terminator toys and action figures and watched the fuck out of those movies when i was 9

Sony plans a lot of things, 99% of them being dumb bullshit that never actually goes anywhere. If Homecoming is even remotely successful then Sony will latch onto it for dear life.

Sony truly is the worst studio in Hollywood isn't it? How can they be ran by complete incompetents? You would think it could have improved after firing Amy but they're still as retarded

Would you like to post a source please you lying faggot?

>You would think it could have improved after firing Amy but they're still as retarded

She was let go but she essentially got a promotion.

>R rated "Spider-man"

that really brings back

Oh boy, can't wait for the third spiderman reboot in a few years.

They're Sony.

>Sony plans a lot of things

This. Where's the fucking Sinister Six movie?

Anyone remember the leaked E-mails where Sony execs were coming up with ideas for Spider-Man. I can't remember specifics, but the ideas were almost unbelievable. They were incredibly out-of-touch.

>a biopic of the creator of Wonder Woman
FUCK.
Sony's behind that? I've said that would make an interesting drama. Meh. Even with Sony, I am slightly more interested in that than this WWI WW garbage Warners is making.

Secret Agent Aunt May

As long as it is staring whoever's the newest aunt may I'm for that

It was gonna be the Sally Fields version, with a younger actress cause it was a prequel.

The plan is for Marvels two films and IW 1 and 2 to be the complete MCU Spider-Man arc. The conclusion of IW2 will be the rebirth of the MCU. The studio will recast its main franchise characters for the future. many will be based on what we have seen recently in the comics. All past continuity will remain canon, including the Tom Holland run as Spidey.
However, the conclusion of IW2 will make clear the multiverse itself is being reborn, and that concludes any use of Spidey in the MCU.
Meanwhile Sony will be at least two full animated movies in with Miles Morales as Ultimate Spider-Man.
After IW2 Sony will re-introduce the character with a live action Ultimate Spider-Man. The so-called Venomverse is really Sonys version of Ultimate Spider-Man-verse. the venom film will actually spin out of the Ultimate movie.
This is why they can say it will be a separate universe featuring Spiderverse characters as its Spider-man will be the mixed kid.

This, by the way, comes from an impeccable source in the know.

They should bring Carnage into it

Driderman movie when?

I think when people look back and wonder why the super hero genre died. There gonna cite the time when they started making cinematic universes within other cinematic universes that didn't connect to the one they were in.

>This, by the way, comes from an impeccable source in the know.

my dad is Mickey Mouse, can confirm.

And look how you turned out.

A fucked up piece of shit.

SHIT

Facts.
A smoke of meth maybe, she's a very average looking woman, so by actresses standards she's fucking ugly.

I bet you're the kind of people that said Cameron Diaz was hot. You would fuck a pavement stone if someone put it in a blockbuster.

- someone who finds a goblin like Eva Green attractive

please adapt Spider Man:Reign please adapt Spider Man:Reign please adapt Spider Man:Reign please adapt Spider Man:Reign please adapt Spider Man:Reign

My wife's son works for Nintendo and he told me you're lying.

More like the Black Bunny.

Black Bunny

Skintight costume with ears and cute tail, with a whip and a carrot shaped grapple gun.

Don't talk to your father that way.

Fund it, Sony.

They should get the hotter version of her aka eddie redmayne

Toxin movie when?

who do you think you are

Scarlet Spider WHEN?

Kill yourself.

BLACKED Bunny.

I'd BRAP to it.

Spiderman vs the Amazing Spiderman

Spidey has some of the best villains. I would like to see Mysterio myself.

When will capeshit die? What genre will dethrone it at the box office?

animeshit and vidyashit

You'd need a complete loss of faith in the capeshit brand, which is never going to happen. I've tried to watch some of these movies, they're unbearable. The old Raimi spidey movies were fun in a camp way, but everything newer is just a quipfest and lots of explosions I don't care about.

Capeshit is basically king right now, because nobody wants to go and see a movie that isn't about something they already know about.

I don't see capeshit dying unless ticket sales get so low from public apathy that they don't make any money on a film.

>R-Rated Black Cat
directed by Kevin Smith

i hope they embrace all of the spider-man comic fetishes

>western civilization in the corner

youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w

Are you gay son?

Why would they reboot the MCU with the new Marvel line of comic characters? Everybody hates them and they don't sell.

>we will never see Tobey Macguire with old man make up punch out J.K. Simmons

she makes my dick hard

>how to kill their money machine in just three steps
No one wants to see Portman as Thor bitching about the patriarchy

>implying

Delete this please

Why is she so wrinkly?

JUST BRING BACK TOBEY

shes cute for a house elf

Is Miles Morales even popular? I thought that whole killing and replacing Peter thing ended pretty much all interest in Ultimate Spider-man (and by proxy probably the ultimate universe, as that was the last part of it anyone was reading)

Who doesn't want to see an old Spider-man screaming in the rain about shooting hot loads of spider flavored cancer into Mary Jane?

I don't really read comics, but didn't Legion cause the birth of a new "multiverse" or whatever they call alternate timelines?

Emoji movie can't flop sooner

Why don't they just get Raimi back to make a decent movie instead of lazily copying every successful trend.

Patrician taste, lad

In case you couldn't tell, Sony isn't good st making movies

Where they wanted him to go to a nightclub or something? And said the music had to be dubstep about 2 years after dubstep stopped being popular?

>Aunt May Prequel
>venom trilogy
>rebooting Spider-man in a secret six film, despite the fact it'd be a sequel to ASM2
>Garfield vs Maguire spider-man movie
>ASM3 based on the reviled clone saga arc, Captain stacey would be brought back and a lot of other dead characters, Gwen would be brought back as clone carnage with Gwen in a standalone carnage movie

This isn't even an exhaustive list

Aunt May movie when?

I unironically want it this time

>Aunt May Prequel
>Aunt May

Not too into comic books why would aunt may's origin warrant it's own film? What would be in it to feel up an hour forty five?

His DSL are too lewd for Sony/Marvel/DC.

>Not too into comic books why would aunt may's origin warrant it's own film? What would be in it to feel up an hour forty five?
It was about to happen before Marvel bough Spidey.

There was going to be a third spiderman film with andrew and aunt way's past was going to be explored and then she was going to be given a spin-off and then tons of spin-offs were planned but without another spider-man movie, and sony was ready to go on this.

They were going to go with the second aunt may for her spin-off.

The only issue I have with this idea is her undersized tits. Black Cat is supposed to have a FAT pair.

As soon as Venom and Black Cat movie tank, Sony's lips will be firmly wrapped right back around Marvel/Disney. They are having a momentary delusion of grandure that will pass once they remember they don't know how to make movies.

Wait, they're making a black cat movie? Alright, let's do this. Large breasted white women are sexist and misogynist so how about a flat chested, man faced asian? Or a lanky, skeletal black woman with short, curly hair.

>to feel up an hour forty five?

I hope Homecoming is good just so we can laugh at Sony when they try to do their own thing and fails horrible.

>Sony
unsurprising

Marvel didn't buy Spider-Man's live action rights, they simply are working together with Sony on a multi-picture deal contract which encompasses two standalone films and appearances in Infinity War

>sony pulls spider man from the MCU
>starts making shit films again
>they start to flop
>third reboot of spider man in the next 5-6 years

this will happen till the end of time.

Are you certain? Perhaps they're really wanting to stick it to this person.

No they shouldn't

ASM3 sounds badass

She is truly evil.

Why does nobody like Carnage? ;_;

>soul orchestrator of Ghostbusters controversy
>her punishment? multiple pictures deals $$

She is truly the face of evil.

Mention Amy Pascal and suddenly the thread goes quiet. Rolling tumbleweeds.

That's the viral marketer's boss.

>music should stop existing after it peaks in popularity

Flavor of the week garbage like dubstep should have stopped existing after 2013 desu

>Sony Might Pull Spider-Man From The MCU In 2019

Based Sony. They know NuMCU will fuck fuck spider-man.