Civil war 2 is about to begin

Civil war 2 is about to begin

Attached: B6EAD4DC-25B3-47F8-B4E1-5A84AAE29BE9.jpg (1160x773, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aU0p7wVg8ew
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

One side has guns though...

doubt it

Attached: 1552742609440.png (693x912, 126K)

Nice masturbation fantasy

libs have MUCH more money, work, and actually have tons of guns (without feeling the need to constantly brag about it)
and libs fund the military, as they're the nation's earners, tax-payers, and keep the economy afloat :)

Imagine being so smug

Just think, a convoy of trucks filled with drunk, armed toothless Republicans descending on DC, waving trump flags.

It would be HIGH-LARIOUS

Bout fucking time.

Why? They have nowhere close to 67 votes in the senate so it's all just a dog and pony show.

>Going after the most popular president of all time with blatant lies, hearsay, rumors and conjecture
>mfw

Attached: marcoooooo.png (853x480, 346K)

lol can't just change the story now, "libs" have been trying to ban guns, they don't own them.

Why?
To root out all of the republicans that don't vote for it in battle ground states.
Sure it won't go through, but that voting record is going to matter for next years election.

Also it's so the Dems can say they tried and entirely roll over and die, like usual.

The Marvel movie?

Guns in our country exceed the population, you dont really think you are the only ones that have them do you? Besides Trump supporters cant even rally enough people together to effectively counter protest anti Trump rallies in this nation, not to mention world wide...you all just blow smoke out your ass

Gee...so you're ready to commit murder and kill American citizens? Are you planning on killing women and children as well?

Maybe you should join al Queda or ISIS.

Attached: 1530716819096.jpg (480x504, 79K)

You are so dumb that you believe your own propaganda, no one is trying to ban all guns, just put sensible gun laws into effect...but believe what you want...if you try to do some lame ass uprising you will find out very quickly how misinformed you are...

You don't really need luck honestly

I'm republican and this guy needs to go. He is making it worse for other republicans

Welp, have fun killing yourselves. I hope it was well worth your time and money to force BS into the public eye and in our faces through the Obama admin. Good job cocksuckers, now we can all move without you.

Yeah, you'll think that when nobody shows up to work to fix your shitty messes anymore.

This. Most real republicans hate Trump. He just has a vocal minority of maga fags

Aside from Beto saying the exact opposite, but keep believing your own lies too.

Americans want to know which conservative senators excuse traitors and criminals.

"I didn't vote for impeachment because I think a president should interference in a criminal investigation and obstruct justice" is gonna look good as a re-election slogan.

Attached: DiQyCu0WAAAv81B.jpg (996x1200, 245K)

I'd happily kill women and children of Libs.

I bet most of you fuckin cock suckers are fans of that shit head sean price. Sean Price is the exact fucking reason I'll never vote for this shit again in my life. Fucking waste of time. The last 10 fucking years of presidential politics has been a fucking joke.

Join ISIS. They will give you bombs and guns to kill Americans. A patriot you are not.

Attached: 1532881505930.jpg (640x640, 80K)

Beto is an idiot.

CORRECTION: Not SEAN PRICE (apparently he's a rapper). That other Sean whatever the fuck his name is who ran his mouth at the podium for a few months.

Mass shooter alert, ladies and gents!

Lowest continuous approval ratings, ever. Even by the right leaning Rassmussen polling group. Not what I would call popular.

So thats who you think controls Democrats is the ISIS boogey man? So you really fucking believe for the next 50 years you're alive Republicans will be the party that has all the answers every time? You don't think thats a little extreme?

No just cops, feds and gun grabbing politicians

Hitting bong while posting, I see.

They would probably still fuck you up Ivan the russian.

The democrats is just trying to stop biden being nominated by DNC.
youtube.com/watch?v=aU0p7wVg8ew

This thread is littered with people who work at three letter agencies.

lol one conservatard with 100 guns doesnt mean much against 100 libtards with 1 gun each. They could just send in the liberal nogs in and they'd GLADLY eat southern white people with their fucking teeth.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Y LMAO
Y LMAO
Y LMAO
Y LMAO
Y LMAO

le epic so ebin dae le epin win xD pwn’d ftw le bacon narwhale xP

tfw no gf xD ayy lmao! :p

upboated good sir i tip my fedora to you, fine gentlemen le real men have class xD real human bean!!1 dae cake is a

lie lel
epic fail!!!!!!!! ;p for YOU!! :DDD XD we r anonymous >:D lol DOGE111 so ebin much le1, for the lulz!! xD le upvote
IZLAM = PEAZ

for you :^)
just epic, simply epin ROFLMAOCOPTER BBQ :o WE ESPORTS NOW :DDDDDDDDD, did u waifu? no cis males plz!

le dae EXPLODIN KNEES PUDDI!!!! le epic oldfag here, ama :D, 5get or faget? keke ebin… SHOOP LE WHOOP :D XDDDDD,

here have an upboat, lelele so much ebin
420 smoke weed!!!!!11 dae le trees? :D le tree blaze ftw! epic memes, us gamers huh!? >:) tips fedora, le any1

athiest? SJW EBIN WOW memez?
RAISE UR DONGERS! 8D YTMD :^))))))))

EPIC PWNAGE!………… CUPCAKES (im so randum :) dae la lets players!!! BROFIST :dd dae feel ? le sad frog faec. IM CIA,

dae BANE!? PRO TIP: FOR YOU XDddd!!!11
le dubs goy! hehehehada dh…. twitch general /twitch/ @:=] kappa :D

>le maymay arrow
is this a le new epic meme? screen kapped for dat sweet karma xD. FUS ROH DAH!!!!!1 i used to be a christmas but

then i took an arrow 2 da knee :^(
BAZINGA BAZINGA ZIMBABWE. top kek, toppest of keks. le nyan cat? hahahaha le mayonaise.
fucking epic ass meme.

GREEZE PLZ PEJ DEPT
i love that fucking meme so much man
wait let me just *gets crack pipe out* smoke some of that good 420 shit :)
*rips a bong* AHHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that sure hit the spot ok now repeat that fucking epic ass M E M E

And from multiple countries user. And not just this thread

Could it be because the trump supporters were at work maybe? Cause ya know, somebody has to.

lol

Attached: freemancatcher.jpg (359x200, 50K)

>imagine thinking red states arent the welfare queens of the nation.

>muh civil war

chill out white trash, you're about to get a reality check

No, it’s because you are lazy little bitches that won’t stand your fat asses up for anything, much less a civil war

Trump is being so dumb right now. He's literally handing them reasons to do this. I like Trump, but he's wrong here imo

Attached: B46Yiy1Zv-RuYzjCD9_0Lg23ImrTAlCiIkdHxybuCK0.jpg (720x588, 60K)

the split fucking second a dem president comes after guns is when Civil War 2 starts

Settle down you melodramatic fuck

down syndrome republicans attacking on their mobility scooters