Anyone else noticed how conservatives have been triggered 24/7 since they won the election? Why are they still unhappy...

Anyone else noticed how conservatives have been triggered 24/7 since they won the election? Why are they still unhappy? 90% of Sup Forums is now them shitting themselves over a 16 year old Swedish girl. They've been having a ragefest for a new retarded topic every week since 2016.

When Obama won, liberals were chill and happy for 8 years. You'd think conservatives would do the same, but instead they're more triggered than ever.

Attached: rage conservatives.jpg (1715x1884, 788K)

They're just angry people. Hell, they've been shooting up schools for Chrissakes, there's gotta be big mental problems there.

really i haven't seen it.
the only mad she is at trump, is made to give daddy some head, then she eats condom not to wast plastic

Their existence is derived from being mad at whatever rich people tell them to be mad at

I'm so tired of these bait threads

Sorry, should I post another Greta thread? Does that do it for you? Gtfo.

screencapped. Your premise is hilarious and delivered in broken-as-fuck English. Well done.

Bingo - hit the nail on the head right there, buckaroo

Probably some insecurities because Trump lost the popular vote and is constantly getting called out for his shit performance.

Also, they're retarded.

When Obama was elected, my anxiety went on vacation for 8 years.

Meanwhile, republicans fw Trump is president.

Attached: reeeeeeee pepe.gif (322x322, 1.95M)

>When Obama was elected, my anxiety went on vacation for 8 years.
Yes, mine too. I was straight chillin', proud of the US, and nothing could go wrong. Then when he got re-elected, I was feeling super-fine. Need to get back to those times, mates. But I'm not liking the flock of idiots that are presenting on stage these days. None of them are fit to shine Obama's shoes, never mind take office.

thank you and im not a die hard trump supporter, if some one beter comes id take it but its got to be good, and ill even say i couldn't have cared if Hilary won, but shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit man the only guy they got is that Asian and he is literally doing what Doland turnp did which is what black mobama did, and know one realises it

did you teach yourself how to write or something?

Fascists and Narcissists frequently have to alternate between claiming vast superiority and that they are being endlessly tormented. Both conquering heroes and helpless victims at the same time.

Without being crazier than a shit house rat; being simultaneously full of rage and fear and wound up, all their loud talk just doesn't work.

Their worldview requires loyalty to a tribal orthodoxy or else its just pathetic pandering bullshit.

Doesn't matter. Vote democrat anyway. No matter who it is. Either one of them is infinitely better.

>Anyone else noticed how conservatives have been triggered 24/7 since they won the election?
Have you noticed the libs constant screeching since that election?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-01-24-at-2.15.58-PM.png (800x500, 430K)

Attached: the nazi paradox.jpg (480x726, 98K)

>trying to relive the past

Attached: AP_19226529350374-min-741x500[1].jpg (741x500, 41K)

They copied the perpetual victimhood stick from the SJWs and turned it up to 11.

Remember when you got triggered over a Gillette advert?

And OP isn't? Or are you trying to rewrite history where she actually won?

>stop spending money
>oh look how triggered you are sick burns
>what do you mean 8 billion wiped off valuation of stock?
kek

When Obama was elected the media went on a love fest. Worst Obama got was right questioning birth authenticity which was dismissed as conspiracy nuts and the general criticisms every president has gotten. Trump has received nothing but rabid hatred from left and mainstream media straight out of the gate. The level of animosity is such that you would think Trump personally went to everyone's house and shot their pet. You wouldn't be happy either if half your government's ONLY priority is thwarting the president.

Because he fucking lies so goddamn much. Like every single thing he says is lies. He's completely incompatible with information and facts.

>can't make an intelligent reply
>better resort to the standardized meme replies i've been indoctrinated with
why do you even bother?

Attached: crying rage.jpg (800x800, 88K)

I take that back, it's not everything is lies, it's also childish rage.

Kek remember when he smoked a cig and people got mad about it

Instead of being that retard who spams this image while saying fuckall, I'm actually going to do what it says.
*ahem*

Attached: Bait Thread Tutorial.png (851x721, 231K)

We're triggered? Lololololololololol
If we were this post would be different

You still have 5 more years of crying to do small one

I'm honestly hoping for Yang, he's definitely my candidate of choice.

>which was dismissed as conspiracy nuts
>implying alex jones is rational and not a conspiracy nut

Attached: alex jones.png (1216x1022, 108K)

ehh it's more of a response to the other side being so butthurt. The one side is so butthurt they are making the other sides butthurt too and it just continues the big butthurt race

remember the huge outrage among republicans because obama wore a tan suit?

Attached: 90[1].jpg (840x563, 87K)

Attached: frogs were gay all along alex jones.jpg (720x656, 71K)

remember when the media slammed Obama for not wearing a tie? kek

Do you not remember when Republicans claimed Obama was the anti-christ?

This

studies found that most republicans were raped by their dad and fed poo by their mothers. of course they are angry