He probably has enough money to retire and live a modest lifestyle from his investments

He probably has enough money to retire and live a modest lifestyle from his investments.

That would be the smart thing to do.

But I expect him to go broke, attempt a comeback, and die in hail of bullets.

Attached: Tekashi69-mugshot.jpg (1242x1195, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/av/newsbeat-49818895/tekashi-6ix9ine-trial-they-re-calling-him-tekashi-snitch-9ine
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't know much about him but didn't he pay to have someone assassinated? I would think he would be locked up for a long time even if he snitched out everyone he knows.

One can hope

He was facing a minimum 47 year sentence, but the deal he struck could have him out as early as next year.

If I am ever in trouble, I want the lawyer he had!

If he was facing 47 years then bringing it down to 1 year seems extreame indeed. I would think he would do atleast 15 to 20. Which would make him 40 years old and washed up when he got out. Nobody would care about him at that point so no comeback. If he gets out after just 1 year though then maybe he could pull off a comeback. I don't care what lawyer he has, the judge must be insane if that's the case.

bbc.com/news/av/newsbeat-49818895/tekashi-6ix9ine-trial-they-re-calling-him-tekashi-snitch-9ine

He's fucked. He snitched on his gang. He's a dead man, but he don't know it yet

Nope a buunch of thugs are gonna shoot and kill him.

I’ve got this piece of shit in my dead pool, and I’m in last. Him being killed off would ensure my victory.

Thanks user. I can see why they would reduce his sentence but he paid money to have someone killed. Anyone who is swimming in paper to the point where they think they can get away with murder is dangerous. I think he still deserves to serve some real time for his lapse of judgement.

He will probably be in danger from gang members when he is in prison and they will be gunning for him outside of prison as well. He is gonna have to go into hiding and have someone buy his groceries for the next 30 years.

People die every day over petty shit because of gang disputes and these are just regular people. No face no case, If it's done right you'll never get caught. He snitched on high level nine treys in new york. He might live if he goes into witness protection in alaska or moves out of the usa, But he's dead anywhere near the eastern part of the usa.

didn't he die of a fentanyl overdose? or was it someone else with facial tattoos and no talent? it's so hard to keep them organised at all.

Look at him. Who cares?

Truth

2 guys robbed him. he put a hit on them, but he did it right after.

apparently there was a snitch in the gang, and it was the perfect way to put the gang into prison if only one admits. and that one guy is the most gangstah guy tekashi. he should have let it go. and take care of it after 5 years. make their bodies disapear. thats the thing, they would make enoughe enemies in those 5 years. so they wouldnt suspect you

those faggots are nothing theyre not even real bloods

His name was Daniel Hernandez

he joined the gang to have street cred, they used the guy. Every penny he made the gang took his money and used it to fund the shit they did like buying guns. In return he got street creed and got protection. He should have just paid some other gang to say he was part of them just to be a rapper or done raping stuff about other stuff now he's in jail what a waste

>investments

Kek

If he is so Rich he should just go abroad for witness protection,as far as I know we don't have many bloods here in the UK

Attached: 1569185716412.png (686x700, 815K)

he could pay them off

God willing

somehow i think hes going to be fine. he already danced out of serrious jail time

oh he is a rapist also? nice.