What does Sup Forums think of the impeachment inquiry/proceedings of Trump that happened today?

What does Sup Forums think of the impeachment inquiry/proceedings of Trump that happened today?

The Senate will never let him get out of office. This will be fun.

Attached: monkey.jpg (460x259, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

video.foxnews.com/v/6089161341001/#sp=show-clips
nytimes.com/2019/09/12/climate/trump-administration-rolls-back-clean-water-protections.html
businessinsider.com/senate-unanimous-vote-trump-whistleblower-complaint-2019-9
cnbc.com/2019/09/24/trump-says-he-authorized-the-release-of-complete-fully-declassified-and-unredacted-transcript-of-ukraine-call.html
thehill.com/opinion/energy-environment/462325-repealing-the-clean-water-rule-is-not-about-protecting-farmers
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's good, he's a shitty president. the senate won't do anything. the end.

he won't be impeached, there are no grounds

Why doesn’t he invest in a better spray tan technique? Does he honestly think he looks good like that?

>The world according to fox.

pelosi 2020 campaign has started

He literally was impeached today, foxwatcher. There are tons of grounds.

Literally every day he does something worse than fucking an intern.

Wtf so the liberals want? They want ducking pence to run the US? Please

>Wtf so the liberals want?
Ideally, for you to die in a concentration camp.

He will be impeached.
The Senate might not convict him but every single Senator will have to come out and claim they don't believe this crook committed multiple verified crimes.
Nixon was a fuckin angel compared to this piece of shit

The dems are such hypocrites.
They forget that someday the chickens will come home to roost

pretty much this.

he has been a really shitty president in terms of actual results for normal americans. his tax break ended up being fucking garbage for everyone except the super rich and hes almost put my uncle out of business as a farmer with his fucking dumbass tariff war. wont be voting for him next time. i love some drama but he needs to stop with the bullshit and get some actual results that matter to normal people.

he has done fuck all for infrastructure. fuck all for jobs. hell even obama did more and he was a nigga.

>literally

Attached: 99BF3B5B-17C1-4E97-9A65-58CAACC75730.gif (320x240, 59K)

President Mike Pence.

>A whole lot of autistic screeching literally

Keep it up you'll be screeching through 2024 I guess you're never going to tire of it

Attached: tbit.jpg (700x698, 95K)

And even fox said he committed an impeachable offence!

>He literally was impeached today, foxwatcher.
this is factually incorrect, faggot

(x) Doubt

Lefties have been telling us Fox lies for decades.
Now they're saying something you like and they are cool?

Just get rid of that orange idiot

Dont want to give him credit cause I do think he is an idiot but this maybe exactly what her wants. He knows those impeachment proceedings aren't going anywhere in the Senate so he can use this as a distraction and talking point against dems in the election.

Where did they say that?

That makes you a chicken

No, I'm saying even Fox says he committed an impeachable offence, ergo even a person delusional enough to only consume Fox news would agree he's done something impeachable

No, he said “and even” which means everyone is on the same page, even the idiots at FOX can’t spin it

Trumps done nothing for me as a working american white man.
He has caved to the democrats and israel every step of every day of every second.
He gave trillions to the fcuking bankster rats.
I hope the faggot gets impeached for lying to the americans who supported him.
Hope the fucker fucks off to his reality tv shit.

Attached: 1568750465156.png (509x484, 256K)

you americans are really dumber than a bucket of nails. These are all very predictable results

I'm not sure why you expected different, his bullshit was obvious.

>impeachment fails
Trump 2020 to laugh at the dems
>impeachment succeeds
Trump 2020 to spite the dems.
They're 3 years late with this shit. There's 99% chance it won't even reach the senate and 100% chance it won't pass. There's even less material for them to work with now since it's Biden's crime. The recording will be released. It's 100% beneficial for him, he was probably saving it for later.

Get a link or you're full of shit.

beep beep
gg/PwQGyE3

OP here, this will happen and the US will riot, I guarantee it

the impeach failing i mean

You mean the Speaker saying "We're proceeding with the investigations 6 House committees have been working on for the past year"?

Nothing has changed, dumbfuck. Pelosi just fell into the trap to ensure Trump a 2nd term. Stupid cunt...

Even if they impeach him he still wins.

Okay but how people couldn't tell they were lies is just retarded. Then it got even more retarded when he started fucking everything up and people still believed him.

Not true, Trump is also working to give you more polluted water, because fuck you if you're not part of the 1% who takes showers with Evian

nytimes.com/2019/09/12/climate/trump-administration-rolls-back-clean-water-protections.html

Trump for 2020, hooray

step in the right direction

He blocked the release of the recording until now, despite claiming the opposite.
The recording doesn't even matter at this point, he basically confessed live on tv

He’ll pivot any day now

>demokeks don't realize how bad the optics are on this
wew

Attached: Zeke smile.jpg (296x324, 49K)

Funny shit. Can't wait to see them fall on their asses, AGAIN.

They really want president Pence I guess.

well what the fuck was i to do? clinton is a cunt. no way was i gonna vote for her. i probably would have voted for almost anyone else over trump except for hillary.

however yeah looking back he is utterly useless. tbh i did beleive he would actually try to be a decent president but he wastes so much time on dumb arguements about a weather map or crowd size like a child. also his golf is taking the fucking piss now.

He won't be inpeached sperg lords. This was a way to get the press to talk about Biden's actual corruption. Wait until the transcript release that mentions Biden's clear crime repeatedly. And the press will HAVE to cover it.

You been played pussies. Back to J school for you.

They're launching an inquiry faggot

Attached: 1557985585011.jpg (1200x784, 123K)

Attached: 1564469855487.jpg (961x632, 56K)

Attached: a-foolish-tie-for-a-foolish-man.jpg (1200x668, 92K)

>actually voted for Drump
You're part of the problem

What a dirty piece of unamerican rat shit.
Man I hate that our choices were him or hillary.
Guess its that Yang guy ill be for this time.

Attached: 1568105517452.jpg (251x244, 15K)

>"Screeching"
AKA disagreeing with me

this. A whistleblower with no direct knowledge of the call? Sounds like 100% Trump plant. He seeds the media with this shit regularly, we haven't seen a week without Consitutional-Crisis level scandals for 3 years, and yet he's still in office, Schiff, Nadler and Pelosi have jack shit, and now they've been baited into exposing one of their own as a criminal. Theres going to be a lot of screeching in the coming days, but just because they're louder, doesn't mean they're the majority.

>And the press will HAVE to cover it.
They'll just find a way to spin it and call the transcript fake

Yang will be sacked like Bernie in 2016, don't even bother.

This.
The Dems know that Moscow Mitch, Putin's Bitch won't convict, but the Repubs will have to on record stating they are criminals and want to cover for a criminal. It is popcorn season.

I think Pelosi will be doing one of these reactions when No body cares about her Witch Hunt and blatant Mental Illness.

Attached: greta-thunberg-donald-trump.jpg (1000x500, 20K)

God how I wish to be ignorant enough to see things so one-dimensional...

Dunno what it has to do with left/right.
He's ignoring congress legal demands' which gives them literally no choice but to try and impeach him. He's been stonewalling these investigations for 3 years now, I'm amazed he isn't already in prison if not for the many crimes he's been found guilty of then at least for obstructing justice.

It's ogre, pack up, he won.

Attached: 1563185065105.png (1256x442, 74K)

There was so much pressure on Pelosi to do it now that she's done it I can't help but wonder who's in charge of the Dems anymore.Other than that I'm okay with it, If they have to impeach him to win 2020 that basically cements the alt-right as the new opposition party.

Attached: iXqBuCU.jpg (600x800, 90K)

Are you retarded? How can you say there are no grounds when the Mueller report alone gave us 8.

Fuck that, I vote for who I think is best, not for who people want.
You stand up for who you believe in, not other bullshit. like a quitting faggot.

Attached: 1554603618650.gif (500x293, 1.97M)

What does this even mean? What chickens? Justice? Truth? Law?
What are you talking about? Is this a Lizard-People Pizza-Gate thing?

Who you believe in doesn't matter as long as 2 party system exists.

>Congress' legal demands
Which are?
>Stonewalling for 3 years
This "whistleblower" shit has been in the news less than a week, the call happened 3 months ago, whats been happening for 3 years?
>Many crimes he's been found guilty of
Name one crime he's been found guilty of
>Obstructing justice
No crime, no obstruction, suck a dick ignoramus

Pelosi has been protecting him from all impeachment because she is a rat puppet too.
Trumps done nothing for white working men.
Dont be some wierdo band riding faggot like a dykey purple pig sjw. be a fucking man and realize he is clearly fucking with foreign powers. impeach his ass and get pence in even if he is a closet faggot and if he is guilty try and find Jeb or Ted Cruz. real republicans.

Attached: 1541142827638.jpg (573x526, 53K)

>Mueller report alone gave us 0
FTFY

If you only have one road to hope, no matter if its shit and broken and dangerous or just fake, the only choice is to press on walking that fucking road because the future of your country and your people and the ones that come after depend on you to walk that shit.
thats why, because im not walking the road for me, I am walkin it for my family, you and every other american and my damn country.

Attached: 1541124347610.jpg (960x672, 68K)

>In rare bipartisan moment, Senate unanimously votes for Trump to release whistleblower complaint to intelligence committees
businessinsider.com/senate-unanimous-vote-trump-whistleblower-complaint-2019-9

He's done, he burned all his bridges, let the piece of shit traitor burn

>alt-right as the new opposition party.
The alt-right is a lot of trifling, mean-spirited people who, until Trump was elected, were largely apolitical. Trump and his antics have been a sensational way of getting millions of previously uninvolved Americans educated about how their government works.

It was the large numbers of non-voters in an economy that is brutalizing them that made the rich feel real dread. Now all the underemployed racist shitters can hate on 'the leftists' instead of the small car-load of wealthy psychos who are really eating them alive. It's not even a conspiracy, just a great outcome of
a populism that grew out of the void of civility.

The Mueller report is a thing. Mueller himself said there was evidence of obstruction, but couldn't prosecute because of a Post-It note from the 70s.

>Jeb
>Real republican

Found the foreigner

it amazes me that a president who caters to the democrats is also being impeached by them.do they not understand that mike pence isnt going to be a leftist pile of garbage like donald trump is? my only hope is that trump supporters are kicked out of the party alongside their leader donny

I don't think y'all understand how serious this is gonna get.

I heard Trump whining to the press yesterday about "This is unprecedented, blah blah, they can't beat me so they're impeaching me, blah blah blah" trying to be a tough guy but he is SO FUCKING SCARED :D

I fucking laughed from joy this morning at how scared that nigga sounds. He knows he fucked up and there's witnesses and transcripts. He's tried 7 different explanations in 24 hours.

This is gonna be FUN, you're right OP haha

>fucking with foreign powers

Implying he isn't finding the answers he wanted, that we all want. I want a president that foreign leaders are afraid of and gets shit done, I don't want some pussy Pence in office. Get your shit together user and realize he's the best candidate republicans have.

Attached: TFYF9349-BLACK-AT-DESIGN.jpg (480x600, 61K)

Fucking this, this is an american, I dont care if I supported Trump in 2016 over that crooked bitch freak hillary and her ghoul husband.
Fucking tread on america you got to go.
Its why I am anti forever war bullshit anti helping israel and its never ending shit and fuckin saudis and others.
American first, always. forever.
So impeach the big cock sucking faggot and get me a real conservative or republican or I will be voting Yang 200% hell he is more libertarian so he has me swaying anyways, ebcause im tired of politicans fucking lies.

Attached: 1544490479942.jpg (613x453, 29K)

This is what this country has come to. Condemnations for allegations...

"The House is expected to vote Wednesday on a resolution condemning Trump over the Ukraine allegations, two leadership sources told NBC News."

cnbc.com/2019/09/24/trump-says-he-authorized-the-release-of-complete-fully-declassified-and-unredacted-transcript-of-ukraine-call.html

It's going to be an absolute shit show

Attached: 1569237844436.jpg (640x649, 51K)

well, let's weigh the options, how much better would pence be compared to trump?

if you're ignorant enough to believe the bullshit "it's for the farmers!" instead of realizing it's a blowjob for corporations and the industry, you're fuckin hopeless

thehill.com/opinion/energy-environment/462325-repealing-the-clean-water-rule-is-not-about-protecting-farmers

>Caters to Dems
Go back to Fox gramps, you're delusional.

quads of unparalleled accuracy

Which verified crimes? What are they?

>not knowing the 'we are besieged and only i can set us on a path to peace and plenty' is the right-wing song since forever
>actually repeating it as if it's your own conclusion
well, at least you got your little pellet of certainty to neutralize your brain.

Born here and raised you wierdo faggot go support trump and his little fantays with sucking foreign cock for israel kora, bowing to dems every week and losing to china and mexico and then betraying his countries foundng fathers by fucking with ukraine.
he is a traitor, id say you were but you projecting your ass with foreign bullshit shows, rat.

Attached: 1545839722809.jpg (638x800, 283K)

>they bring up at least all 7 explanations about what went down
>"so, which one is correct, mr. president?"
lmao

Biden's son is a criminal so let's impeach Trump. This will end well lmao.

Yang won't go far. Vote for him on a primary if you can, but vote for the lesser evil on the general election.

Attached: 1563307098398.jpg (800x605, 114K)

Attached: 1564861423315.jpg (620x470, 76K)

Pence is in just as much trouble as Trump. He knows to shut up, that's what's going to save him.

Where he admitted to using a foreign power for his reelection? (Not who you asked)

I don't give a fuck about farmers. I'm on the side of corporations and industry. I'm smart, and they give me money for being smart.

Although, it is debatable whether that was the intent

Attached: Trump-Brownface.jpg (730x548, 91K)

Born and raised in foreigner land maybe. That shit you wrote is barely fucking English. I thought college was "free" in shit hole countries? You might want to give that a re-do friend.