I have bills due in 2 days, need $100 quickly or I'm fucked. How do I get this money immediately

I have bills due in 2 days, need $100 quickly or I'm fucked. How do I get this money immediately

Attached: money.jpg (2400x1799, 1.18M)

Mange your money better. It couldn't have been a surprise at all. If you have bills then you know when about they are due. Have savings for emergency. Etc. If you have extra money you don't have extra money. Put that shit in the bank instead of buying the next 8k TV you don't need.

Ask door to door if you can mow someone's lawn. Then pawn their lawnmower.

Thanks Dave Ramsey, I know this for next time but at this moment I'm still fucked.

suck some dick
get a job
stop being a waste of oxygen

Literally just prostitute yourself.

suck a hundred dicks

Are you retarded?
Nobody is fucked if they're late on a bill or dont pay.
At most you'll get a late fee of almost nothing.

use your credit card and get a cash advance.
or get a credit card and overnight delivered.
simple af.

If you have a big cock gay guys will pay to suck it

>Nobody is fucked if they're late on a bill or dont pay.
>At most you'll get a late fee of almost nothing.

get a load of this basement dwelling faggot who doesnt pay bills like normal adults. if you dont pay bills especially utilities they shut that shit off then charge you a fee to turn it back on.

fuckoff kid

Yeah, but the timetable is a matter of weeks, and the fees don't usually amount to more than an extra month's charges.

if you are several months behind.. the fees can add up alot.

This obviously works for you OP or you could suck 10 dicks for $10 each. It's time to start charging for what you like to do.

suck dicks
Works 2 to 3 hours in a normal job.

"Why's my credit score so low" starter pack

So let's say I want to suck dick.
Where do I find guys who will pay me to do this within 2 days? I'm a hot guy so i don't think it'll be difficult but I'm also in a college town so people are probably unwilling to pay.

Cringe

Straight boy here who needs money - how would one go about getting into this kind of thing? I'd probably let some guy blow me for money as long as I didn't have to do anything else. How much would I even charge and how would I find dudes? I'm not going to hang out in some back alley or gay bar or anything.

Attached: 31959596_1675145262568667_3667359135378178048_n.jpg (375x375, 22K)

Steal

Truck stops.

>Guys I need $100 for drugs quick fuck please give me money Im a stupid faggot

OP here, wondering the same. If all I have to do is suck dick or get mine sucked I'm down. Not looking to have gay sex tho.

Lmao not in a million years would I do drugs. And nowhere did I ask or beg for money, just asking how to make some in a day.

just post your bitcoin wallet i'll transfer the money tomorrow for you

Donate blood/plasma?

100$ is easy to make.Go to the local day laboror location normally a home depot or some place like that and stand out side with your lunch bag.. People will ask you what you can do and you pick the jobs you want.. typically 120$ cash for 8 hours work and typically you get repeats people who like your work if you do well and higher you for less crappyer work... Bonus if you speak English and Spanish... or if thats not your cup of tea you can all ways prostate your self. Find a corner with good traffic dress slutty even if your a man and some one will over time stop and ask how much, normal prices are 50 for a bj 100 for anal and 250 for the boyfriend experience, hand jobs are like 15 to 25 bucks and not worth it.. I use to do both of these things to make a living so I hope this helps you out some... know the hardships of making shit money and having high rent and medical bills :( all to dam well.. best wishes and luck

Tell me more, sounds interesting

suck dick!

Pony up your asshole or pussy user. Get it done

Where can I find guys who will pay? I'm a hot college guy but since college students are poor idk if Grindr is a good idea

0x618DC32569463267D45eA40b1Bf8A088c685Ea7d

What would someone pay to be the first to fuck my ass?

I have bills due in 2 days, need $5 quickly or I'm fucked. How do I get this money immediately

Shut up nigger