post sandy's thicc cheeks

do it

hurry the fuck up

where is the ass

i demanded ass

thicc warning

What's so great about dumb old Texas?

You forgot your caption OP

>Lieutenant Cheeks surveys the Titan II GLV rocket which will serve as propulsion for the Gemini VII spacecraft from afar in a quiet moment before crew boarding procedures. (Colorized; December 4, 1965)

"Hey Patrick, what am I?"
>"Stupid?"
"No, I'm Texas!"
>"What's the difference?"

Was the Alaskan Bull Worm the original Pepe?

>"What's a nigger doing underwater in the first place?"
I forgot that episode that Raimi wrote

youtube.com/watch?v=C0u0bOw4hi8

who /Pogo/ here

>tfw I used to listen to the Mary Poppins one only and checked his other stuff just recently

been listening to this one a lot, desu

Delete this

Spongebob Trivia Fact #23: this episode offended a lot of texan fans

Someone please post the dog wearing the hat with the caption "what in tarnation"

Always puts me in stitches

It didn't offend me, I thought it was pretty funny

I like the one where it's an old man and it zooms on his face with the caption

Here's the dog in funny hat

>tight squirrel pussy
This is the greatest writing of all time

Here you go cutie.

wow they really are stupid then.

wow this got me so hot and ready thanks poster

getting ready for some tug n fun with this

can you please draw her except wit hme?

Sandy playfully struggles against your grip, your movements barely visible through the haze of moonlight hanging in the water. There is a gentle thrum to the ocean as it moves around her glass dome, but Sandy's home remains undisturbed.

You work one hand down her chest, gently grazing her bare stomach as your fingers move down, down.

Sandy's face is flushed and her eyes are wide. She quivers at your touch, landing just above her lap. Her legs curl against her stomach, and she giggles as you gently tickle her flat belly.

"Oh user..." she drawls. She shivers at your touch, her hair standing on end. You graze the top of her bikini line with your palm, and move your face towards hers. Her eyes close and blushing, she returns the kiss. It is passionate and sincere. Lustful and almost loving.

Sandy is trim and lean, but you find a firm grip on her hip, and squeeze. She bites her lip, and her hips jump to meet yours. A warm, light touch grazes your cock. Sandy Cheeks eyes you mischieviously, and politely moves your hand back onto her tummy.

"Mmm. Just keep rubbin'." she smiles, and rubs the underside of your penis with her finger. Her other hand moves down, almost pinning your own palm against her stomach, and she plays her fingers up the inside of your thigh. You shiver as she slips her hand in and, tracing around your groin, cups your balls in her hand and begins to stroke your cock in earnest.

Your own hands travel upwards and find her bikini top.

"Hmmm." she says, "What ARE you doin'?" and she giggles again. Her laugh is honey and her body is very warm and welcoming. She leans up and steals another kiss from you.

>
"user..." Sandy bites her lip, and a bashful look crosses her face. She breaks eye contact and the mood is almost (almost) broken.

"user, I know ya can't stay here furever, and I know you got bigger and better things to see back on land, but can ya find it in your heart to stay this one night with me?" her eyes are pleading, but not exclusively lustful.

You are overtaken by your compassion for this lonely creature, situated in her glass dome many leagues under the sea. Unexpectedly, you find your arms around each other. Sandy grips you tight against her and demands another kiss, which you happily oblige.
As your tongues loll against each other, her own searching hand quickly regains grip on your erect dick, and you find a fresh helping of ass to squeeze.

Heat is radiating off of Sandy like a space heater you got a good deal on, there is a sweet, heady odour emanating from her nethers and a persistent moisture pressing against your own groin. Sandy is ready, and wanting.

A small dollop of precum erupts from your dick. Sandy finds it with her thumb, and works it around the head of your penis.

"Mmm." she says under her breath. "make you stay...nice and long...make you feel real good."

Can you take hats in a dignified and sophisticated manner?

Sandy shoves you back, swapping your positions. Your cock twitches in the air before she puts you on your back with another firm shove. Before you can react, her mouth is around you, greedily smothering your cock in her warm saliva.

"Oh...mmmm" she moans around you. Her front teeth gently graze the tip of your dick as she relaxes her cheeks and then plunges back, working a little bit more of you into her at a time.

"Please, user." Sandy begs, "Ah need to taste youh..."
Sandy plays her tongue around the head of your dick and strokes your shaft with her free hand. The sensation is prolonged as she carefully edges you, up and down, in and out. Thumb on the underside of your head.

With a slight spasm, you approach Orgasm. Sandy is grinning, your cock stuffed into one of her generous cheeks, stifling a giggle. The sensation abates your cum momentarily, before she surges forward and takes your length down her throat. She bobs up and down, holding a tight squeeze on your pulsing manhood. You are at your peak, Sandy is eagerly working her tongue around you as you plunge in and out of her.

Cum spurts down her throat, and a happy, prolonged moan emanates from Sandy's chest. Your dick is still throbbing with pleasure, and one final gout of jizm ropes across her joyful face.

"Ah..." she drawls. "You're wonderful, user."

>tfw so Sandy gf
Why is she so perfect?

You ever notice how... big squirrel's teeth are?

>tfw texas born

*goofy trumpety music starts playing*
hhhjehehe

jesus christ that makes me laugh every time i see it