>faithfully married
>6 kids + 2 adopted kids
>buff
>health nut
>dyslexic
>talented artist
>successful screenwriter
>auteur director

Is there a better man in all of Hollywood?

Other urls found in this thread:

dyslexiavictoria.wordpress.com/2010/05/09/dyslexia-and-spatial-awareness/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_diagnosed_with_dyslexia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>2 adopted kids

Oh wow, none of that has anything to do with his shitty movies. Why are the shitbags on this board always looking for a role model/father figure? Don't you ever get tired of being a walking cliche?

>Christian
>faithfully married
>adores Ayn Rand
wait what

I really admire this guy a lot

Snyder-haters are illiterate? Explains a lot

>how dare u hate daddy snyder
Nobody likes his bullshit unironically, stop embarrassing yourself.

Calm down Louie, he said adopted, not cucked.

>faithfully married
wrong

You forgot
>Directs awful capeshit

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

I wish Mr Snyder would adopt me too.

>Disney shill
>Namefag

When are you going to hang yourself?

>talented artist
See that's where it gets me. I agree with everything else, but Snyder has never been an artist.

He's great at taking effective imagery from others' art and applying it with functional color tone in his own work, he just hasn't created anything meaningful or unique of his own.

I've never gotten the impression that Snyder has a sincere creative peak he's trying to reach. I mean, he hasn't evolved as a director in 20 years, let alone the 10 between production of Watchmen and release of BVS.

He just wants to tell the same broad-spectrum heartachey vaguely nostalgic stories over and over again, so people with similarly murky emotional range can pretend that portraying children's media with grotesque consequences and intensity has any meaningful depth.

Snyder comes across as a smart guy in his interviews, but comparing his statements to his work seems to reveal them as some kind of elaborate, unintentional, sub conscious self parody.

Snyder is part of the sex organs of the machines; his brainwaves will be analyzed for the most derivative and shameless creative models possible. If Zack Snyder stopped making movies tomorrow, it literally wouldn't matter.

I mean literally he went to art school and does story boards and concept art for all his movies

>If I retreat kill me then off yourself

MCUcks are really getting emotional since the Spiderman trailer tanked

Then he's a marketable concept artist lol

You think sketching batman and superman having a fistfight after frank miller did it better 40 years ago means anything? Can you imagine the look on the producer's faces when Zack slides his fan art across the table and thinks that's what will get him the job?

Snyder is a non-creative who can sell other people's creative stuff. People like this thrive around comic books, Zack's just Stan Lee with kale shakes and lifting

Men who are strong are more likely to take a right-wing stance, while weaker men support the welfare state, researchers claim.

Their study discovered a link between a man’s upper-body strength and their political views.

Scientists from Aarhus University in Denmark collected data on bicep size, socio-economic status and support for economic redistribution from hundreds in America, Argentina and Denmark.

The figures revealed that men with higher upper-body strength were less likely to support left-wing policies on the redistribution of wealth.

Men with less upper body strength are more likely to support the welfare state.

Physically weak males were more reluctant to assert their self-interest – just as if disputes over national policies were a matter of direct physical confrontation between individuals.

The findings were published in the journal Psychological Science.

‘This is among the first studies to show that political views may be rational in another sense, in that they're designed by natural selection to function in the conditions recurrent over human evolutionary history.’

He is a heathen

Snyder is a devout feminist and his Church is lefty af
Based director but right wing Snyder meme must die

>caring about a trailer

How's that DCU coming champ?

BASED

>day gyno so bad it's got it's own shadow

why does Zack trigger so much ate against the marvel numales?

to be fair, I know somone who adopted 2 kids because their parents died in a car crash. he also had 4 kids of his own. Suppose its alright if youre rich and the kids are white

More successful than Smarvel

>Is there a better man in all of Hollywood?
no

Holy shit! Zack's dyslexic? No wonder he's so spatially/visually oriented.

looks OK to me, senpai

Adoring "The Fountainhead" and adoring Ayn Rand are two different things.

I adore "The Brothers Karamazov," but it doesn't make me a tsarist slavophile.

hell I'd adopt white kids if I was rich. i can barely support my family of 4.

>dyslexic
That's a good thing?

You're grasping at straws. He storyboarded this, too.

Hate him all you want, but have the good grace to give credit where credit is due.

This guy's so fucking handsome.

I wish I had the honor to drown in his kino spunk.

POST RARE SNYDERS

First 3 DCEU movies have made more money than MCU first 3 movies and they also have an Oscar to their name. Hmm really makes me ponder

I really like the tactic of reposting laughable claims until people stop laughing.

Dyslexia is at least in part caused by an inability to not perceive things in 3 dimensions, That makes words and letters crowd, jumble, reverse, and even overlay.

It's a disadvantage for reading but seems to give the sufferer greater command of spatial relations and depth perception. In more primitive times, people with such gifts had a very specific role in society.

They were hunters,

>manlet

Truth is laughable to you?

Snyder knows how to do cool scenes.

That's what all his movies are, a bunch of cool scenes with good stylistic cinematography. However, that's all Snyder's movies are. A collection of cool scenes. So when you are watching the movie you are overwhelmed by un-earned cool scenes without any setup. There's no lead up to the cool scenes.

That's why Snyder shills will always revert back to images of cool symbolism but don't address the product as a whole. Marvel, on the other hand is the complete opposite. They care more about the character, then making the character have one of these really dramatic scenes. It's really a wasted opportunity, because they actually have their characters earn these moments where Snyder characters do not earn any of these moments.

Also, you'll see Snyder fags, post a bunch of poster boards and compare it to marvel, like it proves something. There are 24 frames each second. Posting 1 of these frames as evidence that Marvel sucks is fucking dumb.

As a big DC comics fan, It's so frustrating to see all these fucking Snyder fags defend this absolute shill. Thanks to Snyder it'll be decades till we get a good "Death of Superman" movie.

He either adores Rand or has impossibly bad taste in books.
The Fountainhead is a hundred different kinds of bad.

He's Jewish just like Sup Forums's other favorite, Donald Trump

Snyder is king of this board.

>They were hunters
Is all that true?

I've never read it, but the story focuses on artistic integrity, doesn't it?

I could understand why it would interest someone like him.

Uh. Sort of, yeah.
It's less the story that bothers me than massive fucking monologues in every book she wrote, and that every single character is an unlikable holier-than-thou prick.

I embellished a bit for dramatic effect based off some articles I read years ago, but here's some info.

dyslexiavictoria.wordpress.com/2010/05/09/dyslexia-and-spatial-awareness/

>unlikable holier-than-thou prick
Literally her

Interestingly, that might tie back into the whole dyslexia thing, Check this out:

Strong sense of justice; emotionally sensitive; strives for perfection.

One of the behavioral traits associated with the disorder.

Theyre not laughable claims theyre the literal truth. MoS, BvS, and SS made more than Iron man, hulk, and iron man 2. and Suicide Squad won an Oscar which no MCU movie ever has.

Atleast someone that still makes auteur blockbusters. What the fuck are the rest doing?

Republicans need a Daddy authority figure to keep them in line. They're submissives who need to be dominated. They hate America because they want to serve a monarchy

fucking obviously

Men need to make dumb weaklings submit for society to function

Well that's fucking weird.

Since this is an art thread, I may as well post this. I tried to watch Luke Cage, I really did, but I have to drop it at episode 3. I can only waste so many hours of my life in a show with some of the worst perfomances I've seen, the plot all over the place, bland photography and, the worst thing of it all, the most BORING pacing ever.

But still, I have to give the benefit of doubt to the critics here. They may be not bought because I can't really tell, I didn't finish it. Luke Cage has a better critic score and rate than the Human Condition trilogy, so I guess the show improved a lot after the third episode. Yes, I'm sure Luke Cage, after episode 3, becomes a beautiful and heartbreaking praise of the human spirit in the face of despair and atrocities too. I'm sure it becomes one of the most honest and brave tv show ever, with a powerful theme explored through different stories and characters, all depicted with compassion and integrity too. I'm sure Luke Cage's author also suffered a massive backlash in his country because Luke Cage also opened a breach in the belief, held by the entire nation against the whole world, that their military was still composed by brave warriors who followed ancients honour codes instead of blood-thirsty nazis responsible for some of the worst abominations in human history. I'm sure Luke Cage was that brave too, I'm sure his author also face ostracism because of how bold it was. I'm sure Luke Cage inspired (retroactively) other artists around the world, particularly Stanley Kubrick in some of the most iconic scenes of Full Metal Jacket too. Yeah, I'm sure Luke Cage was all that and they didn't buy reviews.

But all that has to start after the third episode, because the three episodes I saw not only weren't that, they were also irredeemable PIECES OF SHIT

Holy shit. Snyder alone is more interesting than the MCU.

he sounds like a super guy

Every bit of that is valid.

The best part of any Luke Cage episode is the opening credit sequence. The show limped along till mid-season, then completely shit the bed.

I made it all the way through, and I still think it has potential, but man, did it ever take a nosedive.

>Snyder-haters are illiterate?
It's Snyder who's dyslexic

He's in good company.

Does this look like the handwriting of someone dyslexic?

Snyder's Affleck Batman uses dyslexia as a way to enhance hunter predatory instincts
Affleck's The Accountant is a proto-superhero story which uses autism as a way to enhance methodical training perfection
I was about to say he should play a blind superhero next then realized he already played Daredevil where his blindness enhances his other senses
Holy shit this guy is onto something, it's a kino trilogy!

Why is there an anti Christian bias in modern day Hollywood?

Here's a whole list.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_diagnosed_with_dyslexia

And yes, Einstein's there, too.

Superman trained on a farm.

Turns out Batman did, too.

>dyslexic
How does he managed to read a Bible then?

Oy vey shut this thread down refer to your favorite liberal bloggers, goyim

Because it's their turn.

God just talks him.

Because of jews, not even bullshiting.

Eh, BvS was okay no were near as good as avengers or watchman, I hope justice league is more focused and we get to see snyders craft shine through with out all that executive meddling BvS had

this is interesting, please tell me more

Lol you don't know anything about politics, republicans want less government and democrats want more government in control, if anything it's the democrats who want a daddy figure to control them.

BvS was arthouse in comparison to Avengers. They're not even in the same genre.

I'm not your research monkey but 10 seconds on Google will show the opposite

They were both marketed to a mass audience and neither are independent films. BvS can't be more art house than avengers because neither are actually art house films. It's like saying BvS is more of a Bollywood film than avengers.

alternative bullshit*

than how do you explain Sup Forums full of fat bastards and weak beta cucks being majorly right wing?

You forgot
>closeted gay

Saw this list today of Snyder's fav 5 movies.

1. Excalibur
2. The Road Warrior
3. A Clockwork Orange
4. Blue Velvet
5. RoboCop

/ourguy/?

disgusting homophobe

i bet you are gay

are you retarded? do you even know how Rotten Tomatoes works?

>average score 7.7/10
>average score 8.2/10

I do. He's right

For sure.

Democrats just want daddy's money, and at the same time daddy's protection. How is that not childish?

>blue velvet the best lynchkino
I don't know about you plebs but he's /myguy/ for sure

Converted liberals and/ or former cuckservatives.

>dyslexic
Rich people code-word for double-digit IQ. I still haven't forgiven him for Dawn of the Dead. Even if he was young that's no excuse.

Are one of those NOT MUH ZOMBIE faggot?

>Excalibur
He obviously wants to be John Boorman but that's impossible because he's a soulless American which means that he lacks the cultural roots which make Boorman's movies work.
>Road Warrior
First movie is better in every way.
>Memework Yellow
Whatever.
>Blue Velvet
Most accessible Lynch-kino but still a great movie.
>Robocop
Most accessible Verhoeven-kino, but still a great movie.

I don't give a shit if they kill people by shooting killer bees out their mouths. The problem was that he took a slow-burning character drama and turned it into a schlocky apocalypse movie. If it weren't for Ving Rhames working overtime carrying his ignorant ass Snyder's movie would have absolutely 0 character to it. It's a boring, cheap, ugly movie that has the gall to name itself successor to one of the most influential American movies of all time.

>Film critics and film studies scholars typically define an art film as possessing "formal qualities that mark them as different from mainstream Hollywood films",[5] which can include, among other elements, a sense of social realism; an emphasis on the authorial expressiveness of the director; and a focus on the thoughts, dreams, or motivations of characters, as opposed to the unfolding of a clear, goal-driven story. Film scholar David Bordwell describes art cinema as "a film genre, with its own distinct conventions"

our fucking guy,

>[citation needed]

What a fedoracore list

>2. The Road Warrior

If I catch this on, commercials or no commercials, that's where my next couple of hours are being spent. I love this crazy-ass movie.

>he thinks Snyder gives a shit what you think