Should we have a second referendum because a lot of people who voted in the first one are now dead

>should we have a second referendum because a lot of people who voted in the first one are now dead

Attached: Jon-Snow-Channel-4-News-e1520532116942.jpg (1115x874, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-fny99f8amM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OI U GOT A LOICENSE FOR THAT DEMOCRATIC PROCESS

SORRY M8 NULL AND VOID

kek

given the intermittence, couldn't you make that argument for any vote/decision?

I want another one so the butthurt can be eternal

it's only democracy when they vote the way I want them to

>NOOOOOOOOO YOU CANT JUST VOTE TO EXIT THE EU LET THEM IN
QUALITY SEETHE

SUVVERN POOFS ARE MORE SJW THAN ANYONE OUTSIDE OF SWEDEN SO THEY GET SUPER MAD LMAO

Attached: swedish_chef.jpg (600x600, 58K)

>mfw they hold another vote and lose again

Attached: 15374938294798345.jpg (275x183, 9K)

Jon 'I have never seen so many white people' Snow.

MFW SPOTTING A RARE NIGE

Attached: 1471995371432.jpg (832x1216, 186K)

Isn't it weird that there are actually retards in the UK who think that exiting the EU will be good for their country? Imagine being so deluded that you think trading with EU member states from outside the EU will make more money than trading with EU member states from within the EU, after pissing all of them off and simultaneously deleting all your leverage over them. Hilarious.

Imagine purporting to be leftwing but then using a right-wing, Thatcherite argument to justify being in the EU

No, and the arguments only being made because the elite don't like the decision people made

KEk angloids are in such a mess right now politically

I'm not from the UK and I don't know nor care about your internal politics. I just think it's funny that you think it will actually work out.

ITS ECONOMICALLY NEGATIVE AND KILLS LONDON AS THE GLOBAL FINANCIAL HUB MAKING NEW YORK #1 AGAIN

WHATS MOST IMPORTANT IS IT PISSES OFF THE LEFTYS SO ITS BASED LMAO

Attached: 1553983104947.jpg (1199x685, 136K)

Isn't it weird that people in the UK want their own government to make laws for their country instead of the EU? No, it actually isn't that weird now that I think about it

ARE YOU TRYING TO INVALIDATE THE VOTES OF DEAD PEOPLE? THEY VOTED TO BE FREE AND YOU WOULD CURSE THEM TO FOREVER BURIED ON EU OCCUPIED SOIL!

Simple: create an Anglo union where the Anglo concept of right to self rule are respected and be even more powerful than being in the EU

>post-EU UK is forced to become a client state of the US to keep it's economy alive in the name of preserving it's independence
top kek

This would be fucking amazing

>nooo just eat the maggots, just eat the maggots and die, you are killing the banks algorithms and ruining the world elites live in your existence is a pain

Attached: 1556851681259.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

Can someone explain to me how the EU works? It seems like Germany just decides on its own what to do and then all the other countries are forced to follow.

Reminds me of the WW2 vet who voted leave right before he died. Absolute based lad dabbing on the krauts one last time. I think he was even in the RAF so he was channeling the energy of bomber Harris

Wait, hasn't it been like 4 years? And they still have no plan for Brexit? What a fucking mess

EU IS THE FOURTH REICH

HITLER LIVES ON IN MERKEL, DISCORD ALWAYS SAYS HE WAS A TRANNY

its like that card game uno. get it?

Rather be a 51st state of the Anglo US than capitulate to continental faggots.

It's basically a way to centralize the governments of all the Europeans so that they don't start another world war

Why does no media outlet refer to French people as French people and Germans as Germans anymore? It's just Europeans. Why do French people and Germans care so much about the EU and defend it to the death? Why is it such a big part of their ethos? It's fucking creepy.

Why do UK citizens get so mad at the idea that banking controls their economy, when banking is practically the only real moneymaker left in the UK?

oh they have a plan

they have been doing this successfully since the 1600

the amount of tactics since then is like a star craft player on crack

brexit means brexit

Attached: 1549140103284.jpg (583x616, 27K)

>Scotland holds a referendum on the country's independence
>the majority says no
>they vote to remain in the EU
>the majority says no
The ultimate in political cucks
Such a shame too, they would probably do very well economically, but have a massive influx of Euro immigrants instead of England taking them
Every silver lining has a cloud

>US
>anglo

Attached: US demographics 2045.png (768x719, 29K)

Please go out sometimes.

>Scotland would do very well economically when separated from the UK
based on what industries?

BECAUSE THEY RUN IT

TOP 3 EU ARE G*ERMS FROGS THEN WOPS
ITALY HAS A LOT OF GOLD ACTUALLY

BRITS NEVER JOINED FULLY, NEVER IN THE CURRENCY UNION
NO WAY WERE THEY GIVING UP THE POUND

The majority of Scottish politicians are fat dykes so their seething is automatically doubled.

Attached: 1488723072277.jpg (740x960, 114K)

t. user who is too retarded to google scotlands exports

>i don't believe in personal autonomy
>i believe everything should be weighed economically and especially in the short term
>i believe in the united states of europe and for which it stands, one economic bloc, under herr merkel, with freedom and rights for none

>I don't care what they call themselves. I have seen it since I was a girl, the
plotting and scheming of corporations to make Europe into one big country with
no separate languages, cultures, or tastes.
deus ex was right again

Attached: C7UnmaBXQAAFSRV.jpg (850x423, 33K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-fny99f8amM

brief rundown for idiots

When did he purport that, chap

We'll see how long that tough talk lasts when the economic collapse sets in

NOOOOOOOOOO think of all the profits that will be lost by giant multinational conglomerates. Remember we are the resistance!

Attached: Merchant2.png (183x232, 19K)

>REEEEEEEEEEEE I WANT AUTONAMY
But why sir? Under autonomy you're a virgin loser, you're clearly incapable of running your own life, so-
>REEEEEEEE NOOOOO I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT MOMMMYYYYYYY

Attached: 1553804435826.jpg (1080x1012, 131K)

most people didn't know what the fuck they were voting for

>well, I’m poorer now and can’t visit the continent as easily, but at least Jews can just keep offshoring their transactions regardless of my country’s laws, oh wait a minute

peel away the layers of a liberal and you find a tiny dictator

cringe and not freedompilled

>"I support Joris Bohnson"

Attached: EFOb7IcWwAEnIwn[1].jpg (1160x1181, 157K)

>NOOOOO STOP YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO CONTROL AND OPRESS ME, I HAVE HUMAN RIGHTS

Attached: 371-3710165_135kib-700x710-wojak-crying-sony.jpg (820x791, 136K)

Beyond being temporarily hilarious, it wouldn't matter. A few months after the second referendum defeat they'd say it wasn't valid because some politician campaigning for Brexit quoted a figure that was a few million off the actual mark. Just like Boris' 'Brexit bus' "lie."

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LOICENSES BUT THEY CAN NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!

Attached: 1506297453683.jpg (739x740, 316K)

Do you really think that the EU won't bend you over a barrel when you come crawling back to them to renegotiate all your trade agreements with France and Germany from outside the organization? They have every reason to fuck you over as an example to others. You're about to become a banana republic.

just stay in and autobrexit when italian banks close and greece has 5th 6th and 7th bailout.

But what fucking freedom and rights are their to be gained from leaving? The EU pretty much sets a world standard on most of its policy and gives its members huge benefits in so many fields, and yes that is totally worth losing slight autonomy in a few areas that we'd be incapable of improving on anyway. This argument makes no fucking sense

pretty funny that the two "wins" you losers had died today

Yes, it's laughable how you think France and Germany have such an iron grip on the world

oh no rich people living in London will make less money

An iron grip on the world? No. An iron grip on your economy, specifically? Yes.

Yeah, no, sweetie :)

Its only fair then we remove an equal proportion of remainers to maintain the same percentages as the vote

>libfags in America REEEE about how the popular vote is all that matters
>libfags in England disregard popular vote outcomes they don’t like and demand a do-over
Hmmm

Our top tier slags and full sugar irn-bru

AMERICA IS GONNA MEDIATE AND MAKE SURE OL DAD GETS A DECENT DEAL
HE STILL GETS RESPECT FOR BEING A CHEEKY GEEZER STICKING IT TO THE CONTERNENTALS LMAO FUKIN EU

Attached: facebook memes.png (500x397, 99K)

It's amazing how leftists became pro government and pro corporation

yes why wouldn't you leave a dysfunctional treaty organization that's going broke, what are you some kind of a hitler

Leave an rememeber that 350 million a week ..we need to leave cos I was there going in , Bong Never STOLE ,
Ireland an Greece an shitty EU nations stole so much ..
But we /tv
Fact is we need to stop the sand niggers raping white preteens as norm an no bong cops going after them feaered called Wacist .. this all liberals too in bong NO ok

>that's going broke
where are the proofs

not being genocides out of existence through replacement migration and keeping populations artificially high to boost an unsustainable system already at full capacity.

They're left wing in name only. Actual leftists of the last century would have spat on these corporate dick sucking consumerist faggots.

>NOOOOO YOU CANT DEMOCRATICALLY LEAVE AN OPTIONAL UNION

Attached: 1513424453245.jpg (160x315, 9K)

>join US
>lose NHS for American style private health insurance
Ironic, they voted to give more money to their health care but wound up paying more for it.

Tories will win a heavy majority. Impeachment will basically doom what little chances the Democrat nominee had to begin with.

This is not a coherent sentence. Your brain has obviously turned to mush from wanking over Ann Widdecombe too much

ACCEPTED THe 50 000000 Pakis from Idi Amin in the 70s most settled but many tuck over an mudslimes ruined Bong . they set up ghettos an homelands an London is an all many inicities the same , But listen . white folk will fight an stay Strong Mutts

>he votes

Attached: 1557315750867.jpg (990x938, 407K)

>NOOOOOO IT’S NOT DEMOCRACY IF YOU VOTE TO DO SOMETHING I DO NOT LIKE
>IT’S ONLY DEMOCRACY IF WE KEEP HAVING VOTES UNTIL I GET THE RESULT I WANT

youcan no longer prorogue a democratically elected parliament either.

Projection.

Just keep voting till the EU wins.

Attached: Europe - The New Europe.jpg (1280x720, 495K)

>She we have another election because a lot of people who voted in the last one are dead

No, let's vote it down and give the tories a full five years. That'll show em... or something?

>old people shouldn't be able to vote about things they won't be alive to see the consequences of
Sounds valid.

>NOOOOOOOO DONT HOLD ANOTHER DEMOCRATIC REFERENDUM, WE MUST RESPECT DEMOCRACY

Hasn't the NHS been completely gutted at this point?

The EU "fisheries" is mostly "historical UK fishing grounds." It's completely one-sided and it's only SXSW trendies who think they know everything who oppose this.

What's the point if your side will just hold revotes until they win?
Why shouldn't this come to violence if the rules won't be respected by your side?

Deal, as long as people who aren’t net-positive taxpayers also aren’t allowed to vote on things they won’t be asked to pay for.

>proroguing parliament so they can’t block the fulfilment of a vote that took place over three years ago is undemocratic
Hmm, okay.

people from the norf and most of the welsh should not be allowed to vote

how about one last referendum but its actually an honest one between no deal and stay in. then respect whatever decision comes from it

>He reads the daily mail
SPORTSDIRECTDOTCOMUKSNUMBAONE

>brexit wins again
>delay again
>hold vote again

yea

Deciding for yourself is hard :(

How about a referendum between the deal or no deal

Only whites should be allowed to vote since they are the only ethnic British people. Invaders shouldn't get a vote.

>The average person leaves the country
this is why you're an out of touch nonce

EURO POOFS FACK OFF

Attached: NL nonces.webm (942x720, 2.93M)