Are you proud of your country's national flag?

Are you proud of your country's national flag?
I am proud of this glorious rising sun.

youtube.com/watch?v=X-C_no42FWY

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lützow_Free_Corps#Legacy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_revolutions_of_1848–49
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Empire_(1848/1849)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You are not a Japanese.
It's the army's flag, not the national flag.

when we got angry, red stripes comes from deep sun.
This stripes lives in our inside of heart.

butifulest flag indeeed

speak japanese to him and find out his nationality

No, it's just a pizza version of the French flag mad up by some liberal faggot to get on the good side of the new conquerors back in the 18th century and then forced on the whole country by a dynasty of inbred crypto-French retards and their wewuzing freemason fat minister. And what I just wrote can be considered as a criminal offence in Italy because insulting the flag is actually forbidden

Yes, actually.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lützow_Free_Corps#Legacy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_revolutions_of_1848–49
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Empire_(1848/1849)

bretty gred

I especially like the canton. The rest of it is okay, too, I suppose, although I'd rather have some kind of coat of arms or other design than the Southern Cross.

This would be good, for example.

>fucking turkopoland flag
>people think we're majority Muslim as a result
no

Fuck off terrone

People meme about it, but yes

the southern cross bothers me since it's already Victoria's flag, all they did was add in another star beneath the Union Jack to repersent the states and called it a day. I'm surprised New South Wales went along with it.
a Canada style symbol of the colonies that federated like that would definitely be better

I recognise only one flag

I'm pretty sure it was selected by popular vote and Victoria was the bigger state back then

You are a disgrace to your nation.

>nation
There's your problem

I'm not a terrone, keep guzzling the shameless propaganda of school books and TV

The fag with the flag.

Yes yes, my flag there are no flags like mine. Look at that big mountain and blue river
My flag...

it could be a literal picture of a turd and I'd still be proud of it because I'm very proud of Australia and to be Australian

Nope, it's YOUR problem.

you have a great sense of humour mate

AAAA SVEGLIAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I MASSONI CI CONTROLLANO

Non ho mai detto questo. Se poi vuoi negare che Cavour fosse massone, nessuno ti impedisce di negare la realtà

Die

The french flag has inspired so many other and has a beautiful history, I love it

>"I spoke as a citizen earlier, well! Now listen to me, your Foreign Minister. If I remove the tricolor, know it, you will remove me half the external force of France! Because Europe knows the flag of his defeats and of our victories in the flag of the Republic and of the Empire. By seeing the red flag, they'll see the flag of a party! This is the flag of France, it is the flag of our victorious armies, it is the flag of our triumphs that must be addressed before Europe. France and the tricolor is the same thought, the same prestige, even terror, if necessary, for our enemies! Consider how much blood you would have to make for another flag fame! Citizens, for me, the red flag, I am not adopting it, and I'll tell you why I'm against with all the strength of my patriotism. It's that the tricolor has toured the world with the Republic and the Empire with your freedoms and your glory, and the red flag was that around the Champ-de-Mars, dragged into the people's blood."

This is better.