I really just want a cute gf. not to fuck, just to hug and cuddle up with. i'm not sexually frustrated...

i really just want a cute gf. not to fuck, just to hug and cuddle up with. i'm not sexually frustrated, i'm romantically frustrated

Attached: beanie pepe.jpg (248x250, 7K)

user same. I haven't even beaten off in a while because the fapping doesn't fix the emotional itch.

can't jerk off your heart

Yeah

Attached: depression.gif (356x279, 744K)

big oof

You miss affection. I understand user. We all get like that sometimes.

Attached: 1567280219979.png (271x186, 7K)

Affection is important, we can't function properly without it

>companion bots when???

Attached: v4lzfq72wug31.png (960x670, 274K)

I wouldnt go that far. No matter what's going on in your life you gotta be able to function. Look at it as an extra in life. Saying you cant function without it gives to much power to the feelz.

Women obviously don't want to supply that now, so why the fuck not

read a romantic novel and masturbate like a normal person

true. but we're meant to have some level of human affection outside of the internet

Pretty much

Attached: 2bskirt.jpg (895x1200, 89K)

I agree. But at our core we are meant to function to get through life.

we're animals like any other creature. all animals end up in packs at some point. sometimes i feel like i don't have that

It's also the quality of said pack that matters. You wanna be surrounded by shitheads with a nasty gf or you wanna bud your time and find the right people?

true, fucked up people don't really help that much. I already know how nasty femoids can be

Just pick out your favorite yugioh card and try to find a girl that looks or matches it.

The downside though is you'll stop playing yugioh and then eventually she'll date her friend when you give her space, and then you'll slowly get back into yugioh and see the card that reminded you of her and it'll instantly make you think of her and you'll feel something tug at your heart and the guitar and singing part in 'I No Longer Fear The Razor Guarding My Heel (IV) by $uicideboy$ will play in your head and you have to stand up and walk away because you weren't ready for those type of feelings and you thought maybe you were over her by now.

>Pic Related

Attached: WaifuTalaya.jpg (421x614, 69K)

get a hobby

What the fuck nigger? That's mildly kek

i do. dirt biking, computer shit, some gun stuff

thank you

yw

do you think i'll ever actually find someone I genuinely care about who cares about me?

Yes you can, you just gotta be sweet to everyone you meet; you end up caring for people and being real good friends and it ain't a sex thing if that's not what you're all about, and your friends become family and people start caring for you. I think that's what tards like me did in ancient times, and I still do today.

Jesus fuck i'm in the same situation. But yes, we'l make it. Find a decent looking girl who's not dressed like a whore, talk to her

LOL!

I try to be nice to everyone i meet. Fuck it, i am nice to everyone. But i don't have any one really special person to talk to.

pedo faggot

Attached: 1567903915706.png (600x450, 389K)

It hurts

Attached: d99.jpg (300x626, 20K)

KEK!

Attached: 1280.jpg (640x480, 55K)

op here. is kinda gay

She'll show up in time, just hang out places you like and you'll be bound to find someone you got something in common with. I dunno, I gave up on romance but that's what I'd probably do.

Okay. How do i not find some random slut, and a decent girl who's not about only fucking and taking my money?

I'll try. I need to clean myself up. These last couple years, every pillar of belief and foundation I believed in just crumbled or were pulled out from beneath me. I don't really feel like I know who I am, and because of that, I can't go after a chick or how ever you wanna put it. How can I find someone that I think I want in my life like that when I don't even know who I am. Is that even what I want? Maybe I'm just trying to blend in. Maybe that 's all my personality has ever been. This thing just trying to blend in.

Just get your shit together. It'll happen when you least expect it. Just focus on yourself for awhile.

Heed the Trips of truth.

I'll drop some solid boomer knowledge on you. One of the few things they get right.

Go to the woods. Any woods. Anywhere. Trees and nature let you find yourself, if you let them. I know because i've been there, and it doesn't take much.

Thanks, user. It happening when i'm not
actively trying or even thinking about it gives me comfort.
I'm actually glad you stuck around the thread
and gave me some advice. best of luck to you.

I'm gonna see if I can draw a shitty map to play a game on Sup Forums. Maybe we'll meet again. also checked.

nice. i'll keep an eye out for the thread

I'll see about that. Quite frankly I stopped doing things like that after I started my last job.

Those type of threads were my favorite when I first joined Sup Forums. OP would draw a map with structures and tribes and MS paint or something and people would roll to make things happen. I really enjoyed those. i haven't seen them in over a year, so I wanna bring them back.

do it. i loved the one i made months ago

It's really not as good as you think. I know you're too busy spending time in the idea that relationships are how they seem in movies or anime but they're not. You'll grow to resent her and wish she'd fuck off but she never does when you want her to. Eventually you don't even want to be in physical contact with her because the small things you don't like about her become the majority of her personality and she begins to disgust you. Just saying. Ignore this post, though. I want you to find out firsthand how awful it is.
>Lol ur jaded and an incel virgin neet neck beard + whatever other buzzwords
Okay. But have you ever been married?

what do you suggest as an alternative?

This is the truest thing I've read in a while

Whatever you desire that's beneficial and healthy for you. Meditation. Spiritualism. Psychology. Neurology. Exercise. A healthy habitual schedule. Vidya. Reading. Studying pointless shit on the internet. Music. Comedy. Lucid thinking. a career. Artistry. Sociology. Politics. Study of history. Helping others. Meeting new acquaintents or building your relationships with the ones you have with new experiences. Traveling. Doing silly dangerous things for a thrill such as rock climbing/spelunking/skydiving. Adopting a pet or pets. Going to college. Getting into fashion. Starting a new TV show and binging it to the end. Creating an online outlet for meeting new people with common interests. The list really does go on. Typically, if you build on these things, women will come to you offering you a relationship. My point is, a relationship isn't the endgame. You will be heavily disappointed if you think otherwise and that relationship will crumble fast. build your life around yourself.

Absolute fact. Ive always been successful with women and therefore don't put them on a pedestal because like you, I know the truth. All they do is impede your ability to do X. Eventually you won't even want to fuck them anymore, no matter how hot they are. Eventually all women will turn into your adversary because they don't progress on their own, they progress from taking from you.

The cycle is very simple. Be single, want a gf. Have gf, want to be single. Also, you will not want to be cuddling and shit after a while. Their breath will bother you now for no reason, they'll make you hot as fuck and you'll want them to get away from you etc. You have illusions brought on by tv.

There's no way to know for sure in this degenerate society (it's basically worldwide, we're all a lot alike nowadays.) You gotta get a feel for your bitch before you show her your devotion.

I want a girlfriend, but at the same time I don't feel like getting a girlfriend will fix anything you know? I'll just be dumping a fuck ton of emotional baggage onto her that I need to resolve, and even if I don't, then that's not the relationship I want. I just want somebody that I can be myself with, I don't want to keep on putting up this facade.

God I'm so fucking alone. None of my friends like me or even attempt to hang out with me, and would rather hang out with some condescending prick that acts like a total asshole 24/7.

Anyways, thanks for coming to my TED Talk anons.

Attached: 124367134971.jpg (724x844, 110K)

i feel this, im 21, i work as a mechanic, i have only male friends that arent putting as much effort into being my friends as i am into being theirs, im alone 90% of the time, the only person i see everyday is my dad and coworkers since i live at home, just recently i finished an anime that actually ended with a romantic conclusion unlike every other show ive watched that just ended with 25 episodes of standoffishness with no actual relationship having been formed, in the last episode the two main characters have a passionate kiss, its not sexual, its just because they've come to love eachother, it was such a powerful scene that i did something i rarely ever do which is watch it again, three times. i lay in bed for hours just thinking about it realised that this is what i was missing, someone who just cares, knows me, wants to listen and enjoys being there