No friends or acquaintances

No friends or acquaintances
>25
>i dont even fucking know where to start

Attached: 1569288406208.jpg (252x234, 14K)

I'm 29 and same. Nobody cares OP... Get used to it.

Attached: 1564368828432.jpg (400x307, 27K)

The bar.
Maybe Coworkers

Make friends at work. Join a club that relates to your interests. Practise small talk every chance you get.

We can be friends.
Hello

>be me and 24
>no friends since high school
>get motorcycle
>now tons of motorcycle frens

I'm almost 30, shit doesn't get any better. Get prepared for a life of solitude. Also this

pass times, work, a course, workshop get creative man it's your life

probs just start making the noose than.

yeah everyone else here seems to get it by now. nothing to see. carry on.

Attached: 1517248997736.gif (350x245, 1.51M)

I'm 28. I stay busy with work. Call old friends on rare occasions. Make small talk when I can. Most people have their own shit going on. Solitude most the time is ok.

Get a job then you'll have coworkers, go to the gym and if the gym has classes you'll have work out buddies, take some classes at a community college you'll have classmates. I'de do my drinking at a strip club for social drinkin... But hey that's just some random strangers opinion OP stay classy fag.

Well a therapist would have you do things you fear to over come them..... So yeah just do it.

Start here gg/bkGYjr9

You play Siege, faggot?

I was thinking about getting that on the PC. How is it

It's good. I could teach you how to play it well but you get it. Whatever you do, don't get the starter edition. It's not worth it.

Okay, so what is it that you want?

wHo neeeds friends whem you have booozE@!

You got a switch brah? We can play shit if you want. I have a small group of friends I spend my time with, a majority of people are fucks and not worth your time. Just be yourself (to an extent), find people with similar interests and what not. I like disc golf for example, most people I meet out there are pretty chill and are willing to play with strangers.

Plus it gets your fatass out and active.

I don't need friends; they disappoint me.