Do you feel guilty when you accidentally check out underage girls in public?

Do you feel guilty when you accidentally check out underage girls in public?

Attached: 56D4A4BC-14E7-4A87-B639-172D9D8A93A5.jpg (1242x1546, 745K)

only if i get caught looking

no. i follow them and photograph them. i'm a bit worried that some employee at google will see my pics though and report me.

Gotta check em out to make sure they're underage, chill dipshit.

its one of those things of define underage.
15 with tits? nice. Not that anyonewould do anything about it but you cant deny that tits are tits. I mean what guy doesnt check out women. actively seeking out underage is a little weird though.

you are likely being watched now, i wouldn't be surprised if they backtrace your IP address. ya dun goof'd

yeah basically

Why people sync their phone to iCloud or Google Drive is beyond me. Even though I have nothing to hide, I feel at ease knowing my personal files only exist on my physical phone and no where else. I wish people were more privacy conscious.

Every time I see a fucking toddler in a crop top I die a little more on the inside... By the time she's 13-16 you know she's sucked at least 5 dicks so some creepy old guy inspecting her ass in her yoga pants isn't exactly something that will traumatize her. No I don'r feel bad when I catch myself looking at what's there to look at freely user.

this

>accidently

The only absolute reasonable response.
No man really goes after them unless they are scumbags, but you cant tell me a group of 16-17 year old girls well developed into puberty at the beach is somehow disgusting. Morally wrong to go after them yeah sure, disgusting is being a bit disingenuous. Early pub / puberty stuff is honestly pretty nasty though

You’re probably older then, I’m 21 and I don’t think checking out 13yos is gross if they’re well developed. Which a lot of them are. Obviously don’t make it.

How do you know they are underage you ask? Seen many 14 year olds you would think is 18. Thats also why no ID no dick.

> Thats also why no ID no dick.
i'm sure screening girls is a real problem you have

gg/DstagG

Idk post a few here so I can find out

Attached: 348B27B5-6E94-432D-BB87-470BE7FA6467.png (1242x2208, 602K)

As long as she's 15 I don't give a fuck.

nope. most are little thots.
im wouldn't touch them. not because of the law but because i find it wrong threw my own morals and ethics.

sam hyde said it best. these underage girls dressing like twitter thots aren't innocent why dafuq are we treating them as if they aren't capable of being fucked up just as much if not worse than adult.

if a little girl fucks a older man wilfully. fuck that little bitch . sure kick the guy ass if or praise the guy for scoring if you're into that sorta thi ng. but don't pretend that little thot is innocent

You're literally retarded if you don't think they're scanning.

Attached: 1568197867894.png (643x460, 407K)

No, girl's should be married off starting at age 12. If you wait too long they start learning all this dumb feminist shit and no one wants to marry that.