Well Sup Forumsros, my amazing dog of 10 years away passed tonight...

Well Sup Forumsros, my amazing dog of 10 years away passed tonight. I'm at a loss for words and barely able to type this right now, but she led a beautiful life and I'm gonna miss her to death.

How the fuck do I cope?

Attached: wojak-suicide-57fbf34784a46.jpg (1059x962, 312K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/7dYTfV9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your dog is watching over you, somewhere, playing with a bunch of tennis balls. I lost my best friend over a year ago, and I felt your pain.

You should fucking kill yourself gou slimeball so you can go burn in hell with your dog.

Only 10?

You must not have looked after him very well. Nice work, murderer.

>dogs
here was the problem.
But on a serious note, don't try to cope. Just live with it and remember everyday that at some point in your life you made that dogs life from beginning to end. he loved you. and probably very happy that he lived next to you. the point of his death is to not forget him and member the good days.
shitty advice I know but it's gonna be hard user. also sorry if it was a girl and I called it "he" it's just how we talk in my country

Get a new dog.

Fuck off back to discord.

Why is it that every time I quit drinking for good, I can't stop eating brown sugar?

Try getting an emotional support dog.

Dude, go back to google+

Well, it was the average boxer's longest lifespan. I'd say I did pretty damn well, unlike this bait.

Number one: Nothing can hurt puppers in death.

Number two: You gave her every moment of attention.

Number three: The world is full of death and corruption, see number one.

Number four: Puppers helped you out in life, and you helped out puppers.

Pic related. Kitters had cancer and I had to personally take her to the vets to be put down while my parents were on vacaction last friday. The two days before were dead silent as it was just us in the home and it felt like a funeral home. The night before I got the first whiff of rotting flesh and that was the final catalyst to set things in motion that it had to be done a-s-a-p, before kitters began to really feel the pain.

R.I.P doggo.

Attached: IMG_20180710_002442.png (720x1055, 1.12M)

Rescue another dog in a couple months, when u r ready

Attached: 737ebb939be021b682d7e1707ec4c2a6.jpg (758x720, 57K)

>hey mom look im edgy haha
>n-no dont take away my ps4
>im sorry got an f in history

Stop shilling through false sympathy to reinforce bringing more animals into user's life. Let them heal for a fucking second.

Attached: 537464.png (531x366, 217K)

Attached: 4mNlCCu.jpg (1488x2105, 671K)

Attached: ss0bzw9qnth31.jpg (1000x1000, 121K)

Attached: 9662gteeukj21.jpg (960x685, 78K)

WTF NOT COOL MAN.

fuck im so sorry about that op. this thread made me fucking cry. You loved your dog and made its life great. That dog is somewhere in doggy heaven chasing a tennis ball and looking over you.

You get a puppy tomorrow. Better throw in a kitten for good measure. And vote Bernie 2020.

Y'know what they say: the best way to get over losing one is to get under another one.

Don't forget to thank me later for this one. You will not regret it

imgur.com/7dYTfV9

You clearly loved her a lot. You gave her the best life she could have. I don't really know how you can move on. I have a dog, and I'm terrified of the day he'll finally pass away. All I can say is stay strong, and remember the good times you had with her. We're all with you, user.

you're acting like an an antisocial adolescent. what are you afraid of?

you have an addictive personality. the only path out is to swap out bad addictions for good ones. but let's face it, you don't have the discipline to do that so your entire existence is a waste of carbon.

Sorry for you loss, been there before. Keep in mind that one of you had to go first, if it wasn't her it would have been you. Then she would be alone and without you. This way you suffer so she doesn't have to. It is the noblest of acts.