I miss sharing a great empire with my Finnish brothers and sisters

I miss sharing a great empire with my Finnish brothers and sisters.

me on the left

Why are Finns so inferior to Swedes? Is it because of their Asiatic admixture?

Lakupiipu?

Why do the Finns wear the kippas?

Actually not kippa, Kalotti

khazar ancestry

It's unofficially known as "Väinämöinen hat" or "väiski". It is a traditional headwear, not a kippa. Though the similarity's origin is the theory that Finns are the lost tribe of Israel

I miss having sex :(

>Czechoslovakia
>No Swedeofingolia
Why? I know the real reason (Russia wanted a buffer state between themselves and the Eternal Swede) but what's the meme reason?

years of russian propaganda convinced the finns that they were different from swedes, and that they were victims of "swedish imperialism".

How can you miss what you never had?

We are the lost tribe of Israel

>Propaganda
It's called Totuus ruotsalaisista ja heidän valheistaan
True

It was the fennoswedes who started creating finnish culture. Russia just let it happen for a while to hurt Sweden.

That pic looks so comfy, especially the right side
>tfw you will never live in a cold, low pop, nordic/germanic ethnostate full of forests, trad architecture and mysticism

It's pretty weird.
Swedes in general didn't care about finns and feared karelians because of muh magic.
How did we even subjugate finns?

Finland was never united. It was just a bunch of tribes that shared some of the same beliefs. Swedish trade was also really important to people on the coast, so they of course wouldn't resist joining.

I see, so it's not like the "we wuz" shit that most here say that swedes civilized finns.

Finns are bunch of weirdos. Trust me you dont want us back.

>oy vey
>voi ei
Really makes you think.

also neighbors and shit, then ((communism))

wish we were still controlled by Sweden, Britain was such a dull and disinterested colonial overlord. Swedes really seemed like they cared for the little colony they had here

the Dutch were literally Jews though

>oy vey
>oi voi
hmm

It wasn't so bad as people make it out to be.

Kys niggerbrain, you dont what we lost when huger population of swedes finally got aid from south to slave us finnic tribes.

I live in Finland but work in Sweden :^)