I want to kill myself

I want to kill myself.

Attached: 68B0EA2B-DC30-45C2-AB69-78D48999D2F5.jpg (3024x4032, 1.06M)

Attached: 7EF84206-32D1-4CD4-80FD-423AC2521BF3.jpg (400x248, 34K)

Attached: 83B775D6-A5BB-4B34-9CF2-0D7EB1320E47.jpg (500x500, 81K)

Attached: 36882035-1F09-4796-A721-FAB34877B380.jpg (1536x1536, 265K)

Attached: D65E94E9-9EBB-4C6A-9011-8E21F89E17EB.jpg (550x760, 90K)

Attached: E2669445-5ED2-4DB2-AA31-CEBE9419930B.jpg (224x224, 7K)

Attached: 4824D673-E45F-45DA-897A-CE319F3FA4EA.jpg (650x650, 53K)

Attached: 58B6A37F-043C-4E39-A231-E1A20B029E04.jpg (750x1334, 135K)

Attached: D6A5A7F3-2134-4D99-9249-19D070C5A52C.png (1200x630, 768K)

Attached: 2D684348-8B9F-4455-ADF8-BDA0F3992AAC.jpg (747x745, 193K)

Attached: 87CE8321-D164-421E-86A9-2AA90960F1A9.jpg (500x412, 49K)

Attached: 15ACB0C5-2CD7-4440-AFAF-8999D6A5F2D0.jpg (396x500, 70K)

Attached: 09368F3E-B327-4304-B1F3-6679B76813E6.jpg (638x750, 106K)

Get out.

Oh trust me, I’m making up a plan right now.

Attached: ED0AF940-E7AC-45DF-9D35-063347094A01.jpg (300x302, 12K)

Attached: 595BB149-AA5C-4A50-A0DB-5041CD38BD3F.jpg (249x227, 10K)

Dont do it user! Join the military. Marines die an honorable death. You're probably a healthy depressed individual leadt you don't have cancer in your nuts or missing any limbs. Build relationships be selfless asshole

Attached: 1568770818820m.jpg (1024x1024, 190K)

Yeah well aren't we all

Least*

there are easier ways to sign up for welfare.

I’ve thought about it. I have epilepsy and I’ve had a spinal fusion surgery. Both disqualify you immediately.

Attached: D57746CE-DBCC-4F64-9E9E-0AA229B12709.jpg (271x396, 33K)

You have any family?

Attached: PYs7imD[1].jpg (640x640, 34K)

Yeah. Two parents still alive and three siblings.

But that’s the point, right?

Attached: 09CB6DE2-7D22-44F5-AB02-7BE2736DB61B.png (500x733, 207K)

check-out postsecret.com

maybe consider doing some art for therapy?

Maybe. I don’t have much time though. I have to spend every day, basically all day, studying. The only time I get to dick around is late at night. I’m in pharmacy school. It’s not easy at all. I talk to med students sometime and I hear things like “Jesus Christ, that’s one of the worst programs to be in”.

I think maybe I should start growing some plants. Some daturas. I love those plants. They’re beautiful. They bring me such happiness.

Attached: 72D3A2B4-FD7A-409A-8E1F-83E6BFBA67DB.jpg (425x375, 40K)

Attached: 469801ED-E4A1-4769-8F37-78D6A19AD675.gif (500x281, 599K)

Like the pharmacy school isn’t part of the university’s main campus. It’s an old office building that the school bought and it’s 5 miles away from the main campus. I’m also 25. I can’t handle college students anymore. And it’s impossible to get to know people. I’m in my first year. They’re all so young. Like they all just turned 21. Pharmacy students are so conservative too. Not in the political sense but like... they have wives, man. It makes me feel like a complete faggot. I can’t ever have a husband that soon. It’s the Deep South. I can’t even talk about the fact that I’m a faggot. I keep having bad seizures every day. It’s not like normal college classes. Classes go straight from 8am to 11am every day. It’s 84 of us in one room the entire time. I also can’t tell people the shit I’m into. The shit I’m into is growing weird plants and extracting chemicals from them. That’s basically illegal. I can’t talk about that shit in a pharmacy program.

Maybe I should just try going to bars alone and see if I can meet people. Anything to distract myself from this constant desire to die. This constant desire to inject myself with this chemical called beta mercapto ethanol. One injection and I’m dead. I’ve already been trained how to give IM, sub cutaneous, IV, and intra arterial (dude it’s crazy, right into an artery) injections. I could do it so easily.

Jesus dude. Turn that self hate down from 10 to 2. Go on adam4adam.com and suck 5 dicks. Then smoke a blunt on Saturday. Enjoy being yourself and if the geography makes that impossible then move to a more liberal place.

Lastly if you do decide to kill yourself dont do it with an injection like a pussy. Go do something heroic until you get killed. Go get in a fistfight with a drug dealer. Or go beat a serial child rapist to death. Maybe he wins... who knows. Be bold. Just dont shoot up a school cuz that's not cool.

Dude like... being a gay dude who just goes around as has sex with random dudes... it makes you feel worthless. I’ve done it before.

That’s the thing though. I have epilepsy. I’d go out in a blaze. Because it’s oharmacy school. I have access to all sorts of chemicals. I could shoot up this thing called kainate right into my carotid. I’d have the most massive glorious seizure I’ve ever had in my life. No one would be able to “save” me from it. I guess getting in a fight would work. One punch in the spine and I’m good as dead.

There is joy in life for everyone. Just need to figure out what floats your dick and do that.

Well, think of what happens if you succeed in your plan except for the dying part. That's what keeps me from doing it. Lots of people that aim for the brain and blow off the face or the bullet gets stuck fucks up their speech centers... or an OD fucking up and making you a retard in a home forever like some goldfish... people that try to hang themselves but end up paraplegic. Why go through the hassle of trying and failing again? I fail pretty regularly at life why would I succeed at death? I'd just fuck it up and end up worse off...

I think I’ll have to find things not so dick related. I got raped when I was 14. I can’t bring myself to have sex with anything. Gardening. I’m gonna grow some daturas.

See that’s why what I’ve really been thinking about is driving to Baton Rouge and jumping into the Mississippi River. The part of the MS river that runs through Baton Rouge is so fast. So deep. There’s no coming back from that.

Oh get over it. Put your big boy pants on. You think you're the first person to deal with adversity? Did you know like 1 in 4 woman is molested or raped by age 18?

I would say man up but men are giant fucking pussies. Woman up.

It’s just the reason why I can’t bring myself to do anything sexual with anyone. I already know I’m a worthless human being.

I guess... jumping I to a river kinda sounds meh. I mean if it were the golden gate or something with a high success rate maybe then... but only after my animal dies. That's my fail safe right now. I got a rescue and he is very pathetic and adorable and no one would love him properly they'd mistreat him. So I also keep a pet for that reason, I go to work to house him and afford his food and stuff. Makes the job and doing things I dislike easier. I think other people get or have kids for that... but I think pets can work for that too.

Louisiana is a strange place. I’d love to be found among the trees and bushes. In the cold and silent rushes. Those beautiful mysterious grasses along the river banks. Just floating there. Sleeping so peacefully. I’d jump off the Huey P Long bridge. I don’t need to be remembered.

The worthless thing is just a thought you need to talk back to. I was sexually abused too, also kidnapped. Those worthless thoughts are pretty normal for people with trauma. You just need to find some help and work on it a bit. It gets easier and once you are able to have sex lovingly with someone it helps a lot.

Dubs speak the truth yo

Dubs then trips can't be a lie ;)

Push through to the other side OP. It is okay to feel bad sometimes and it gets hard. But there's some okay stuff around too. You can do it.

bruh if ur gunna kill urself because of school, drop out lmao

Nah if anything he should finish up, then move somewhere liberal where being a faggot is a common accepted thing. Like New York or San Fran. Finish school and fuck out of hickville!

Is it the bad around me? Or is it me? I cannot tell. No one has some “right” to or deservance to live. It’s not because I think I’m worthless that I want to do it. That is part of it. But I am too evil of a human to continue living. Do I not owe it to the rest of people to die?

It’s not just school. It is so many things.
But I love hickville. Louisiana is a beautiful place. Rife with corruption. I care about this country. And yes I meant to say country. It is a troubled place. If I do not kill my self, I’ll use my memberships in various pharmacy associations to help the country of Louisiana as much as I can. Ima a member of AphA and the pediatric pharmacy association. I want to start a chapter of the latter in Louisiana. So many children die here in hospitals. Pharmacy school is drug school. Drugs are so cool. If I don’t get to drive to Baton Rouge, then Im going to use my money and connections to help my country as much as I can.

When you are surrounded by trash it is impossible to not get dirty. If everyone around you is a turd you're going to be stepping in shit. Wade through it. Then gtfo of there... then you can shower and see if you can get clean again. I think the important thing is to survive when you're in a shitty situation. Then again that could just be my bias from the kidnapping. When you are confined and constantly hurt all you think about is getting out and not being there anymore. Maintaining my fight was the only way I got out. If I gave up I would never have run when I saw the chance. I tried to run every opening I got. Never stop standing up when they throw you down... the ticky part is once you're out maintaining the will to stand, harder. I agree being your own worst enemy is harder to stand up against at times. No, there is no point or meaning to life in a general sense. You need to make it worth something. Sometimes there's the dips down but there's also a lot of neutral and okay stuff. Chocolate... plants... animals/pets... rain... books.. video games... whatever your jam is you just gotta find it and make life about it.

Well if you wanna stay, stay... you just have to accept it is shitty and will take effort to not let it get to you. It is a choice, just stand by it.. then remember some people there are gonna be shitty. Maybe your jam is drugs and making shitty people slightly less smelly. Shine your light, fuck it be you and free. That's all that matters really.

Honestly man. Life's too fucking short, it doesn't matter how long you live. Don't do it. Tell a professional how you feel.

It gets better user try drugs to spice up your life

Attached: LSD pepe.jpg (800x800, 99K)

you've got the right idea, friend. i'm staying alive for the sake of my parents; it would be too fucked up to let them know they wasted their time and money raising a kid. a hollow-point is waiting for me after their funerals.

have the nails started to colonize the rest of the toes?