>go to my dorm lounge for the first time
>spot 9/10 qt3.14
>start talking to her
>tells me that she has a boyfriend
>no worries
a week passes by
>idea.jpeg
>invited her for lunch to 'study' for up coming test
an hour goes by and she says "oh user, I broke up with my boyfriend because we had different interests and all"
>jackpot.gif
>just before leaving I invite her for a party with one of my other 'good bud'
>meet her during the day and tell her that he 'ditched' because he has to prepare for mid-term test
>we go to my room and drink a fuck ton before heading out
>go to random house party a few minutes away
'hey user, its getting kind of late, lets head back to my room'
>isthisreallyhappening.png
>on the way back
'oh user, chad was great and all but he really is a bid while and I feel that he wasn't really into me anymore'
>we get back to her room
'it was great seeing you user, its super late and I have to wake up early tomorrow, I had a great time, hopefully we can do something similar again next week'
>whatthefuck.jpg
>I think she probably wants to try to develop a better relationship since she just got dumped
three days pass
>see her back with chad hanging around and shit
>start snapchatting her how her day has been and shit
'hi user, im just hanging around with chad a bit more just to see what happens'

I have never been in any relationship or talked to any girls alot before going to university, but what the fuck is this shit? Is she trying to play with me or some shit?

Attached: 31iokp.jpg (569x539, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/6p02VH8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Typical female behavior. Don't bother responding to her anymore. Move on to the next one.

Either you text her right now you want to date. or leave that bitch alone.

This is fucking retarted I guess I will be better off getting an arrange marriage.

You've entered the friend zone, probably because you weren't flirting with her at the party, you know - touching her arm, laughing, body language, all that shit..

Since you're now in the friendzone, immediately DROP her as a friend - be a man, don't put up with that shit. Men and women as friends is just weird, and only benefits her. Find another chick and flirt with her, and immediately DROP all contact with this girl.

Remember, that all women have about 20 guys all hitting on them at once, messaging her on facebook (if she's single/pretty), snapchat, etc. You're a drop in the bucket for her, find a girl that is actually willing to engage with you, flirt back, make out with you, etc. And go from there.

Attached: 16603007_10155827973068206_5369571311551927885_n.jpg (640x595, 47K)

This. You were supposed to make a move on her during the party... At the very least some tongue wrestling at her door. You blew your chance. Move on.

Except for the "men-women can't be friends" part, this is actually good advice

Same poster here.. Yeah probably should have cleared that up a bit.. Men and women cant be friends if one wants to fuck the other. Since OP wants to fuck, it's screwed now. Now he's her emotional cry-pillow. Not a position I want.

Attached: 1489841293552.png (780x927, 653K)

This is my first time trying to get together with a girl, I aint attractive at all, I am a fairly fat slob but i thought that she was a bit interested in me. And I thought that it would be inapproriate to get with her the first night after her break up and I thought that I should probably try to give her some space. But fuck this man.

Lol im so glad im a faggot and dont mess around with women and their retarded nonsense.

The only thing that felt good after hanging out with her was the fact that all my friends were asking about her and how the fuck did I get to hang out with her. Other than that I aint going to fuck around with her any more.

>I thought that it would be inapproriate to get with her the first night after her break up

She went to the party with you.
She got drunk alone with you first.
She may not have expected you to make a move, that is why you need to flirt and read her signals first, if she returns it, escalate it slightly, tease her, tell her you like her dress, hair do, etc..

And if she complimented you in any way, take that as a possible sign of interest.

But yeah it's screwed, don't waste time being her orbiter man, if she is just using you as a 'friend' to talk to. You're a man, tell her to go talk to her gf's about it.

And go to the gym. I have been unfit for a few years now, went to the gym maybe 2 or 3 times a week, half hour each time, just a few sets of 5 min treadmill walk/runs, a few of leg presses, a few of biking for 5 mins, and it really helps. Also helps supress your appetite too. Get off your ass and into a gym for about 20/30 mins a day, you'll be impressed.

Also increase your fibre intake in your diet. Enjoy.

Use your friends praise to boost your confidence, learn from your mistakes and go to get a new girl. It's all trial and error really, just remember to be clear with your intentions and keep good hygiene

Should also add, take your phone/earphones, and listen to either music or youtube podcasts, whatever you do at home on the computer - time will fly. And helps you ignore it when you push yourself on the bike

Yea, I have been going to the gym regularly now after getting to university. Although its a bit hard loosing so much weight at once, I have seen muscle build up. Food in my university is fucking expensive so I usually eat a fruit for breakfast and a small portion of salad during the evening.

The first bit of weight is the hardest to lose, the more you lose the easier it will be to lose more and more. Just keep at it

Currently I don't really have quite alot of friends, or like a group of friends that I am close to, just sort of acquaintances. Its been tough being thrown in such an environment without any prior skill in such things. But people are slowly trying to take notice of me and have been striking small talk.

I used to be even fatter, then lost weight and gained it back again due to some issues I had previously. But yea I am trying my best, there are times that I eat small snacks due to intense hunger or points where I cannot concentrate in my studies due to hunger, but I have given most of it to my roommate and will try to get more healty food this weekend.

>.
Save yourself he pain man , trust me be wise and move on , find a girl that isn't too hard and maybe you'll score and get lucky cuz that might make her jealous providing you don't out and tell her. If she gets jealous and you haven't fallen for substitute girl that get with her if she's game . Or just ya know , fap in your room and just avoid it all

I have already gotten over her, its this idea thats really pissing me off and I don't know how to express it to her.

Your first mistake was continuing after she said she brought him up dude, go for the cute quiet girls

She was fairly quite, which is why I tried to go for her as she also isn't the type who goes partying every week. All the other chicks in my uni are either sluts or fucking international privilege kids.

Don't man shes not worth the spitting distance

>beta bux

imgur.com/6p02VH8

Welcome to dealing with women. They are all like this.

Fuck off dude.

Attached: E946CFF6-D5DB-4D95-A627-5A9051F8DE89.gif (353x448, 1.47M)

Dirty fucker aren't ya m8