The feels bar is now open Sup Forums. Come in, grab a drink and tell us how your story is going

The feels bar is now open Sup Forums. Come in, grab a drink and tell us how your story is going

Attached: Feels Bar.jpg (1200x794, 75K)

Hey sup bartender!
what a shitty life I have, give me a whiskey dry. you know the most expensive you got.

lemme get a beer
its been shit thus far. havent left simply due to curiosity tbh. cant be terrible forever i keep tellin myself

Here are your drinks gentlemen, you both seem to be having a rough time, what would help to make life just a little easier for the both of you? Is it a financial problem? A relationship problem? Or maybe a problem with your family?

PBR me. Lemme tell you. Money truly doesn't buy happiness. 6 figures a year, and I get to be home, and still working, for 7 weeks a year. I'll tell ya, life was better when I was cleaning port-a-johns. Nobody talking to you, just go in, do the job, go home. That was the life.

thanks
idek. money would help a bit but it's me really. i just feel like a failure even when i achieve. cant find anything that has any meaning to me anymore besides weed. its depressing. i just wanna be able to enjoy shit again, and to like people again.

Whikey guy here, No family side is great, it's just that I recently moved out of the family home (at 24) to live with my best buddy, its been okay so far, the only problem is that i'm on welfare with no qualification (living in France btw) and that I need to find a job but I fucking hate working like, it's visceral with me it's in my guts I hate working, and also of course it's been 7years without a gf, and I hate it. I don't know what i'm going to do in the next 2 months, I hope i'll get my shit together, i'm such a fucking child in my head still. sorry if I bore you bartender.

As someone slaving away for 60k a year and studying for the CPA, I dream of making 6 figs and having time for myself. Are you not happy now because you find your work too stressful or do you need something else to look forward to?

I feel it, I'm one year out of college and I already feel like my work is completely meaningless, even though I've been told I'm great at my job. I'm going to dedicate my next few years to finding either a job that I enjoy or a job that will make me enough money to not give a shit that my work is meaningless. Can you do the same?

Hey brother I'm only 23 and I totally get where you're coming from. Coming out of the freedom of college, working 40 hours+ a week feels like I'm wasting my life away. But that's why I think I'm going to try to find a job that I can enjoy going to everyday. Still, you're in a beautiful country, you're young and you still have a lot of time to find a job that doesn't kill you inside. Until then, maybe just find a job that will allow you to live a little and buy a little happiness. We're all going to make it.

(You)
Yeah I really hope we're going to make it guys. thanks bartender.

well i just got a ged, so potentially. but i currently work a dead end retail job lol. so at the moment no i cant really do that. but as soon as i get some more schooling done then potentially.

Vodka straight and keep em coming

About to become homeless, I have a job. But stressing out. No friends or family I can live with.

fuck out of here with that cancer

We're here for you any time
Nice, what are you going to major in?
A few shots here for you. Do you have a van that you can live in for a little while? What'll it take for you to get back on your feet?

I'd like an amaretto and coke as a chaser please, make it a double. And a shot of tequila to start.

Hope you have a heavy hand bud. Long night working a shit job so I can get back on my feet and I need something that kicks. Preferably fruity. Need some taste in my life I don’t care what just make it look like I’m taking a vacation.

Miss some of my ex girls, so posting. Currently pinned at c/ VTg16Yi

either horticulture, botany, or business. not sure

Imperial Stout, please.

I see my kid 7% of her time. 28 hours every every two weeks. I drive 2 hours to pick her up. Two hours to bring her back to my house. The next day I do it again in reverse. I've done this for many years. Eight hours in a car every other weekend. I'm fucking tired.

Rye and a pickle back please. I'll leave it open.

bump

fuck I love me a pickle back
free bump for op
I'm depressed as fuck and only feel any sense of relief when I'm drunk

>Held my dying mother
>Girlfriend tells me she's leaving me to move back to Florida
>Broke arm moving dead moms furniture
>Fired from work
>Hospital gave me medication for 3 days until I get my appointment for my cast
>Its day 5
>Currently drinking cheap beer and eating even cheaper burgers

Down to two hundred dollars and a four day countdown to the streets. It's been a rough week, but on the bright side I'm learning how to jerk it with my non-dominate hand

Attached: 1546984974449.webm (440x360, 521K)

r u srs

Even more than that has happened but I'm using an on-screen keyboard because pain

Attached: 1547210602745.webm (202x360, 281K)

damn I feel like a dick for being depressed now

we're all entitled to our own struggles, don't feel like you can't feel sad just because someone else has it worse, but at the same time don't let it consume you

Kike gaming

i have said that for the longest time but people have always said that it isnt true. sorry to hear though hope ur situation gets better

Attached: 1568759417001.png (772x760, 764K)

I guess a better way to say it is I should be more grateful. but I guess that's the nature of depression. hope things get better for you

When did you break your arm user? Any hope in finding a new job before homlessness?

Whiskey for me as well, please. Got any advice on how to pick up girls without having a single asshole bone in your body?

yeah just be yourself and be confident. if they don't like you then it's their loss. but real shit girls do like you to be a bit of an asshole if only playfully. when you're too nice it's clear what you want, learn to joke around a little and act like you really don't give a shit

Just started college in the united states coming from canada as a D1 athlete and im not sure how i got in let alone how i was recruited.

I am by far the worst on the team and have even been kicked out of a practice and a lift for screwing up.

its an ivy leauge school in a hard program and i was always a terrible student. dont think im gonna last very long. everyone back home is so proud and funding me and i would easily kill myself before going home.

my mom had to get a second job to fund me to come and im here doing shit and spending money on beer all weekend.

i feel like shit

Make mine an Old Fashioned, and make it a sour old bastard. I might end it tonight.

What's up OP. Today I went to McDonald's and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered with outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

Then... I went to McDonald's for dinner later that night and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the SAME girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant? She was a 9/10 at best.

Attached: 1569309155337.jpg (234x250, 6K)

You can't get better advice than this, boys.

Long island iced tea over here, chief.

I mean for example my last ex (of 4 years) approached me at a party where i was blackout drunk and didn't notice her all night. don't get me wrong I was younger and much more attractive but I didn't have to do shit to make her legitimately fall in love with me

>two years anniversary with gril
>bought for 80 euro bunch of flowers
>surprise her
suprise.fucktml
>been drunk all night + blow
>now morning
>browse Sup Forums for *should'nt share* girls
>too much blow
>no able to boner
>dog more gracious while masturbating
>livn d drm

double shot of Wild Turkey 101.

im an educated and employed individual in good health with no family left and few friends. im single and my few friends have become concerned for my well being, though they don't say as much. my friend and his wife tried to set me up with his sister but I turned it down and they're seriously displeased with me over it.
>you'd be the best guy she ever had
>she dates pieces of shit, dude
>"I don't want her, someone else can have her"
>"she's young and good looking, she'll find someone"
>"she'll be ok"
>well then just live with your books and your education and your work all alone with no family!
i know they wanted her to be with someone they deem a good guy and they're concerned about me being a single virgin at my age, but I just don't know how to do all that anymore. i never did. my life is my own and I maintain everything within it myself. nothing in I don't want in, nothing out I don't want out. I don't know how to operate non solo. and other people have needs I don't understand.

and yet, im getting too old to be alone. im almost too old for reproductive age women, and I just turned one down, and theres no point in being with a woman if she cant bear you healthy kids. a few more years and I wont be able to get reproductively-capable women anymore and will be stuck being what my friends see me becoming: the middle-aged, healthy, bachelor virgin who built a life but never had anyone to share it with, destined to grow old and die alone.

its fucked up, Sup Forumsros. I may have ran too far. but its the only thing I know how to do.

I'll have water please.
These past 9 months has been rough on me, I'm trying to cope from my father's death back in March. I feel like i never made him proud of me, because I'm a overweight virgin that watches anime all day. Anyways thanks for the water bartender.

all the women at my local bars are disgusting and obnoxious sluts

help me user

stop going to bars to meet women dumbass

no! meet them there, get attached, relationship of what kind ever, get fucked and come to think life hates you, finally see what is the problem *you* ---> an hero

I want more waifus in my irl.

Attached: 1563079608415.jpg (702x1000, 439K)

god, this pasta is old.

Just give me the fucking bottle.
I have always hated right-wingers, but I also fucking loath what the left has turned into. I'm gay and I hate the fake support from people who want 'woke' points, but I hate conservatives just as much.

bump

Attached: drink with me.jpg (236x236, 10K)

i think i killed the thread. sorry.

Attached: 1465880776860.jpg (480x360, 58K)

bump

sorry for killing the thread, if that doesn't work.

i'm sorry

Attached: 1569270500035.jpg (750x1334, 175K)

have a bump

Since the thread is dead anyway, i'm going to just ask this, since i can't find a thread where it even remotely fits, and it depresses me.
Does anybody else think professed liberals hate gay people exactly as much as conservatives, but pretend not to in order to get 'woke' points? I think tolerance in general is pretty much a sham, something that would be cool to actually encounter but which barely exists in reality. People just hate each other.

Yes, most people who say that they are sooo tolerant are just lying to themselves and others. They often don't realize it but they are have prejudices like everybody else.
I'm open to other people and give everybody a chance but I know that I don't relax around non-whites as I don't relax around strangers in general as people are shit around the whole world. I'm pretty far left but american liberals would call me rascist.