Where will he go?

Where will he go?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=89oZBfAxKrM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

somewhere else in the East, he wouldn't want to go to a conference where he'd not have a free pass to the finals to have a free chance to win a ring

Akron Mcdonalds manager

only one spot

He's (literally) coming home.

This is the correct answer. Lebron is soft and doesn't want to try in the regular season.

the Celtics

Sixers, . Simmons is his littler brother and he loves Embid. Certainly would be fun

The Knicks. Then he'll force a trade of Kanter to Sacremento or some shit.

>Implying gsw has any competition
Dumb french manket, the western conference is nothing but fake teams

Thunders

>Where will he go?

Where does he go in the last three minutes of every important game? Who knows?

Warriors

What's funny is that he was definitely planning a move to Boston by Kyrie (based) beat him to it. Kek. Now obviously he wouldn't go to the Celtics considering the fact that his ego is too big to ever team up with Kyrie again.

With that said, he might try to get LA to make some moves I.e get pg, trade randle and those wastes for another superstar and he would join as well. Either way, he's never winning another ring ever again. Lol.

The NBA is such a joke.

Thanks for confirming what I just said, my dumb amerishart: he wouldn't have a free pass to the finals in the West.

So he'd never go there.

here's what actually happened

youtube.com/watch?v=89oZBfAxKrM

What if he signs with the Warriors for the minimum?

Early retirement. He will rest for 2 years, until Golden State's run is finished, then come back. He's obsessed with one-upping MJ, so don't be surprised if he does this.

Bucks if they could clear enough space would be his best option. And they would have to get a new coach.

The Celtics are unironically his best option if he wants to win 2-3 more rings.

He's reaching a point where he'll be too old to put a team on his back and contend, and next year the Celtics will steamroll the East with Hayward and year 2 Tatum.

If 33 year old Lebron James goes to the dumpster fire Lakers his career is basically over.

but he would make them get rid off their good young players for old over payed bums

Houston

This. And would open the possibility that Kyrie and LeBron fabricated their beef so they could feasibly end up on a different team together within the CBA. Their only chance to compete with the Warriors is Stevens + better defensive players.

That argument may have worked a few years ago when you could hope all the best Western players got injured on the way to the finals, even though that hardly ever happens

But now it's supremely outdated because the Warriors will be the final boss every year and them having 4 of the top 10 players means they can lose 1 of them and still be lightyears ahead of whoever they're facing, lose 2 and be miles ahead, and and only losing 3 to injury would make them even

thanks i got fired

>obsessed with one-upping MJ
will he spend those 2 years as a bounty hunter searching for his dad so he can kill him personally rather than through not paying debts?

Need I remind you of the shot that saved LeBron James' legacy?

The only young player not on the table is probably Tatum. Danny would gut the team to sign someone like Lebron or Davis, because Stevens is the the Belichick of the NBA. All he needs are 2-3 great players with a cast of hard working literal whos.

Boston will already be a contender with the Warriors next year once Hayward returns. Lebron would just make them favorites.

he'd be 1 and 7 in the finals is Kyrie and ray Allen didn't bail him out

Who dis

elsa hosk

stop posting that image, dumb avatarfag

Don't post traps on blue boards, please.

The Sixers make the most sense.

There's no way he wins another ring in New York or LA.

>warriorswinlol

Pretty much this, and I expect the Lebron to Boston rumor mill to kick into high gear when the season ends, because he'll have to get a jump on it if he wants to land there before Danny makes a serious push for Anthony Davis.

>he wouldn't want to go to a conference where he'd not have a free pass to the finals to have a free chance to win a ring
He could just go to the Warriors.

Yeah, Durcant took an $80 million paycut to go there, maybe Lebron will take a $150 million paycut

Lebron = 3 rings
Durant = 1 ring*
Curry = 1 ring and 1 ring*
Kobe = 3 rings* and 2 rings

LeBron = 3 rings* and he's going to the Warriors to make sure nobody from this generation surpasses his* ring totals.

Wait what the fuck?

I don't follow the NBA very closely. Why is this jagoff leaving Cleveland again? Is he using it as an opportunity to attention whore like last time?

To hell, hopefully

celtics

Bulls

He still fucking traveled.

The Browns. He played football in HS and would have been NFL standard if he'd gone to college.

>Lebron
>minimum
Will never, ever happen

People just assume he's leaving, the reason being the roster isn't good enough to win another title.

Oh cool. So he only traveled a quarter of the court rather than half of it.

Deadass this true

Soon

He's going to the Spurs to play for Pop. Mark it down.

Only if LA leaves, because Kawhi's got the SF position on lock. And if LeBron's willing to take that paycut and be humble. But this is the best way to cuck Durant and Steph. Probably won't happen, though.

It was actually only two steps after the dribble, though he did take two steps before the dribble. But it's the NBA, travelling is rarely called on anyone. It's especially apparent during international play when NBA players are repeatedly called for travelling.

Pop could make it work. Kawhi's gotta get healthy though.

the knicks, mark my words.

the hall of fame

I think he stays in Cleveland for a couple years if they get him some help with the Nets pick. If not, he might as well retire, the teams he could win with can't afford him

Pelicans

>Bron deferring any authority to anyone
Spurs fans must be schizo to be this delusional. If he goes anywhere it will be LAL, Lebron habitually surrounds himself with sycophants

Lithuania

isn't it time he retired?

Underrated Big Baller post.

what the actual fuck he took like 10 steps

Golden State

You get to take, and correct me if I'm wrong, 17 steps in the National Baboon League.

if he joined the warriors i'd probably just ignore any titles the team won

it's a shame because outside of gsw and the cavs, the nba is actually pretty open

>Knicks trade for Kemba Walker
>free up cap space for Lebron to come in
>solid catch and shooter in Tim Hardaway Jr
>rim protection and rebounds with Porzingis and Kanter
>Porzingis is a legit 1st option, obviously becomes a number two with lebron but can pick up slack when lebron is tired
>lebron is basically a point guard anyway, no need to improve there
>idk who they'd give away, but they can sign some veterans over the offseason

He should go to the Trail Blazers. Him and Dame would be unstoppable.

Hopefully back to Africa

Chicago

good lord

Where does Kanter fit in all of this nonsense

>Why is this jagoff leaving Cleveland again?
The Cavs are old again, he has a losing record in the finals and the only way to salvage his legacy is to win a shitload more rings. He can't do this in Cleveland because, once again, his shilling for his homies to get contracts with the Cavs has fucked them up for the future.

Houston and San Antonio are objectively better than anyone in the east

Did he never dribble that ball? What the fuck?

wat.

To the NBA finals