When’s the last time you had sex?

When’s the last time you had sex?

Attached: 9788348B-51D0-41E6-8617-9FB3E0735E96.jpg (640x640, 59K)

I had sex two weeks ago, but with a condom. Does that count?

no the condom had sex, not you.

Last Saturday AM.
Full Pound Town. Face to face (missionary) with her legs up over my shoulders. This has replaced doggie as my favorite position.

right before classic wow came out

Sunday morning

February.

> last night
gf admitted to having a rape kink
been forcing myself on her for the past week whenever i want
> fast forward to last night
> PERIOD
usually means just blowies
> nah
came into her shedding uterus

Attached: FaceApp_1569390438062.jpg (640x640, 195K)

Never

God damn this site is completely filled with normies now.
33 year old, and never.

wizard spotted

Attached: 1567482406277.png (400x388, 137K)

August 17th 2015. 29 now

bless this wizard, he keeps the way

Attached: 24cd12d937d169e31c140e6c89687fdc0a18b0e0f4599f076aab761a9b119e33.jpg (947x1080, 114K)

Last October but I ate some bitch's pussy in June

awww, thanks anons
i cast a spell of good fortune upon you

Two days ago but was blown an hour ago.

Long enough ago i've pretty much given up. Don't really miss it though, I'm damn near asexual anyway.

Just today after classes with gf, right after we just started working on our college work

last year around april. caught HPV from this chick that apparently slept around. didn't know till after.

HPV (genital warts) doesnt physically show anymore but i still have the virus in my system

pls wear protection bros i only slept with 2 girls

it can happen to anyone

first girl I ever slept with gave me herpes and gonorrhea. So yep.

19m, never. ⅔ of the way to wizard

Attached: 1472032669440.jpg (298x169, 7K)

you can sue for that if you didnt know

its illegal to not let someone know that they carry something with them

Mid-late august.

Last week with a chinese/thai MILF. She played too many games so i told her not to contact me again. going to miss that pussy and i have no other prospects at the moment.

Saturday. After party hook up with a teen. If everything goes well then tomorrow I should be adding another v card to my collection as well

Shit, March or April maybe? Fucked my gf then broke up with her during the afterglow. She was mad lol. Still looking for someone worth boning now.

5 years ago with a land whale that I lost my virginity too

I am 48 years old

Over the weekend. Sunday I think?

What were the herpes symptoms?

5+ years ago I've had plenty of chances to fuck don't get me wrong. one girl literally sent me a picture tits out telling me to come fuck. it's just ive had my share of whores when I was younger and now just have no interest at all in something that isn't longterm which I haven't been able to find at all. Feminism ruined women and finding what I'm looking for will be worth it but right now just feels like I'm tryna find a needle in a whorestack.

20 years ago

About three years ago

Like 2015. Man I peaked early. Then I got in a long term relationship with a psycho bitch and would rather fap than deal with the bullshit again tbh

Since 2016. My wife stopped having sex with me.

I tried to fuck my friend's wife over the weekend but we were both too drunk.

Fapping gets me through the week.

Same bro

I know that feeling Sup Forumsro

Last night. Wife blew me and then rode me.

3 days ago

I don't really care too much, but sometimes it's just nice to feel a pussy around my cock. I was getting mixed signals from his wife all night and he left for the other house and it was me and her talking on the couch for what seemed like hours, and she kept spreading her legs so I could see her crotch and I kept looking at it. She killed another bottle of wine with me and I woke up next to her on the couch and I felt bad and went to the spare bedroom and slept it off. She made breakfast and I went home after.

35 and never

Psh got you beat. 37 never. Got arthritis in my wankin wrist.

Last Saturday, but I'm leaving her, so who knows when next?

Couple weeks ago. Getting laid today.

In that case, I'm still a virgin.
Should probably make a move on Jennifer.

Never, it's a disgusting habit.

GF broke up with me 1 year ago. Soo...15 Months ago? Went full neckbeard mode during the relationship, which kinda made it fail.

Are you literally me

What happened then?

If you haven't fucked without a condom yet.. Oh boy, you are in for a treat. Sex with a condom is basically biting your nails vs chopping your hand off

I don't follow

Consensual? A week. Morally questionable? Last night.

Women can still get pregnant if they’re on their period
Congratulations you’re gonna be a dad

Yesterday in the shower and finished on the bed

2 days ago, I wanted to get balls deep in her pussy, she wanted to suck me off instead. Meh, can't complain

About a year ago. And im in a full time relationship. Just have no interest.

About 6 months ago. Paid this girl I know to let me do whatever I wanted to her. Shit was cash

Keep up the magic wizardfag.

Attached: 1477168767062.jpg (800x800, 51K)

Saturday night I went over to an old friend's place, had a bit too much to drink, and fucked her as I have maybe 5 times over the last month. I used to fuck her in highschool, both 26 now. She's not super attractive but its cool because she's one of the few females I've ever trusted with just fucking as a purely physical thing without affecting friendship or any strings attached. Before this last month sleeping with the aforementioned friend and a different girl she introduced me to, it had honestly been longer than I care to admit. I usually have always done well with girls, they like me because I'm decent looking and don't have my head stuck up my ass. But over the last 3.5 years I've been having chronic infections,
about a dozen surgeries and nearly lost both legs, and as you might imagine I was not very worried about sex and often not even in a position to have sex. Things are coming around the bend now, and I should be totally healed in another 4-6 months and will hopefully have a pretty normal life.
That all being said, I'm a sexual person and holy fuck did I miss sex. I'm usually in some kind of relationship in which I have a girlfriend I can fuck daily and work off my hefty appetites, but I don't think I can put up with a girlfriend for now so my sex has to come from friends with benefits and whatever random hookups I have. I don't think I'm a fan of this prospect, and knowing my corny ass I'll probably start dating the first girl I feel a real connection with even though I'm typically very selective. This hypothetical crap implies I'll get off my ass and go meet a girl at any point in the near future.
I have no idea why you've read this if you did, but you know a little bit about some user now so whoopty fucking doo

9 years ago.

This morning, my girlfriend loves being woken up by me just sticking my cock in her, she sleeps on her front, I put a bit of lube on my cock and start pounding her pussy from behind

The question was when, not how, why, who are you, what's your life story. No one cares faggot

late june this year. just getting over pvs. sux.

with a human ? i banged a half breed last tuesday

Bold of you to assume I've ever had sex.