Guys i will legit do anything

guys i will legit do anything

what does Sup Forums think will damage islam the most

this has to end those people were innocent Sup Forums they didn't deserve to die

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2mT8HwWZ-1g
youtube.com/watch?v=QQ2QevndGLg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

#PissOnAMosque

Stop the Jews and cultural communists who have opened the borders to incite a race war

Did you see the video with the children screaming for their dead mothers?

Destroy the Kaaba

few lads allready doing it

youtube.com/watch?v=2mT8HwWZ-1g

Doing nothing will damage them the most.

Find out what's in the box

don't target the muslims. that will only make them stronger. go for the politicians who enable this. not jo-cox-tier--higher ups. your sacrifice will not be in vain.

godspeed

yeah i did

i even looked up the local mosque but someone already destroyed it

Buy Qurans and put bacon bookmarkers in it, leave them at the door of Mosques.

There's really nothing you can do. If you were to vandalize your local mosque, you'd only be creating more potential Islamic extremists when they see how the members of that community feel about them. It's a lose-lose either way.

video unrelated
russia is there to prop up syria. not fighting isis

post it

We need segregation, Muslims need to be behind a wall.

#nukemecca

Bide your time and do not do anything stupid. Wake up as many people as you can.

You can't do anything. The entire media and system is against you. Anything you do will only fuel the anti-Western narrative.

The best thing you can do is challenge the narrative by speaking out against diversity and multiculturalism. You'll lose friends, maybe your job, you might get death threats, but it's the way forward.

>NO STOP FIGHTING BACK THAT'S WHAT ISIS WANT YOU TO DO!!

Fuck off cuck

>don't target the muslims
>There's really nothing you can do.

sauce

More extremists in the short term is good, better than them getting the majority and then starting a race war.

we need some sort of group, similar to anonymous, but not a bunch of faggots

a real underground squad/team of people that have the shit required to blow up mecca

yes, to blow up THE mecca

this group would threaten to blow up their holy rock if they dont chill the fuck out, and being untraceable behind their 77 proxies and not responding as belonging to any country or nation, muslims cannot blame america or anything for it

just fucking blow up the rock

i always wondered, what gulible blue-pilled fags like you doing on Sup Forums?

Was feeling bad, saw your post and flag, already feeling better.
Keep up the nice work, mate.

I parked in front of a street shop that then towed my car - because there was no parking at the Uni. I threw a bunch of papers on the ground claiming the milk the grocer was selling was laced with lead, the store then closed shortly thereafter.

I think posting leaflets all around mosques saying things like "100 dead Muslims for every dead kufar" with some quranic sword verses advocating the position that good Englishmen should kill the evil Muhammadans... Spray painting mosques or burning them down won't "agitate" the pot enough. You gotta post leaflets right before they attend the mosque.

We will clean up this mess soon.

Why isn't there a white hat team of "le epic hackers XD" to wage constant electronic warfare on ISIS and their ilk?

Develop a machine that spews out pork particles into the air. Once a nation achieves a certain pppm (pork particles per million) level in their breathable air, it should become muslim-proof.

This. If you kill them they win.

its like a reverse 9/11.

>jet fuel cant melt mecca

Someone does need to blow up mecca, without mecca the Muslims will go apeshit. It will literally change the entire earth. The war between the evil Muhammadans and the righteous people of the Western world will begin.

Not to worry user, it's always darkest before the dawn. They just claimed Pokemon Go haram. This will be the catalyst that will cause Muslims around the world to wake up and reform their barbaric religion. There is light at the end of the tunnel.

What did the Muslims do now?

Nothing, because they don't value their lives.

Why is a tiny meteorite so important to them?

>if you kill your enemy, they win

1. Get pilots license
2. Order large amount of pig products and fireworks to be flown over or near mecca
3. Steer right into mecca
4.!?!?!?!?!?!
5. Profit from war

I cried, won't lie.

Destroying Mecca and forcing western leaders to commit defensive genocide

join the fucking airforce i guess, not much you can do nigga.

exactly

but what would REALLY show them, is if we let them fuck our wives too

Join the British army, trust me... Don't listen to Sup Forums

You have to spark the day of the noose. Hit your mark and others will follow.

Because they are barbarians who don't understand that their religion is literally a compilation of pre-Islamic mythology, a splash of "kill the infidel" and a splattering of pseudo-biblical bullshit.

Source?

Tolerance and love do the most harm to Islam.

They may murder our children and rape our women, but if we tolerate them and in fact still show them love, we will win.

Find your local mosque, then you know what to do.

You know what to do.

Bathe the Islamic world in thermonuclear fire, then have a pig pickin' in the ruins.

Islam should be destroyed.

The only thing that will work is to murder your politicians

burning down mosques hurts them the most.

everything is planned from mosques, their "moderate" communities hide the existence of the "Extremists", it is all the same thing. local religious leaders are generally the ones who coordinate attacks with terrorists.

burn mosques to the ground. give people a chance to run away first, but burn the structure down.

>no local mosques

Education and new generation of fedora ex muslims

When did appeasement ever work?

>turkey still exists

i guess they have some pretty areas.

I'm not gonna look for it again.

Some user will post a webm soon anyway, here's a description: children ages 4-7 with bruises on their legs crying and embracing their dead or injured parents.

lol

It is too late.

The entire western media and goverments are in favor of Islam.

Our time has passed.

>"those people were innocent Sup Forums they didn't deserve to die"
>wants to kill innocent, unrelated people in return

You're too much of a faggot to actually go and fight ISIS.

Should we let them fuck our women too? Get the fuck out of here. They think that killing you is releasing the "evil kufar" from your body and cleansing the world from infidels. You're naive if you think pacifism can fight against this level of human evil.

islam in the west feeds off the spiritual emptiness of the atheism of the natives

you need to use your cathedrals, openly celebrate christian events, stop sucking celebrity atheist dick

Let's start with putting an end to the aggressive international diplomacy of the United States which started this whole mess in the first place.

Too bad the next president (Hillary Clinton) is only going to make matter worse and probably start some kind of nuclear war which will have us all vaporized. On second thought that doesn't sound so bad.

Neither do we, so it's a win-win. We all know they're not going to get those 72 virgins.
They're dead meat.

>destroy all the muslims so the Jews may finally be free
Shabboscuck detected

>The entire western media and goverments are in favor of Islam.

Not really.

you're batshit insane. Islam is so maligned that most muslims are afraid of admitting their muslim now. I see it all over my work. Didn't even know 90% of my coworkers who were muslim were really muslim.

Get smart. Get charismatic. Start A political party/community group and be the leader we need in this world of Jews and traitors.

The bigger mosques will have insurance on their buildings. Then they will instantly turn around and cry "islamophobia"..

That's why I'm saying an intimidation tactic is a better strategy. We must make their women feel like they will be beaten for wearing a hijab, we must make their men bow down before us and suck our nuts off as we blow our superior cultural load in their faces.

>Getting this upset over Eurocuck frogs

You'll get over it, Europe is sick. It's natives will have to suffer until they do something or the virus kills them.

Don't let it infect you is all you can take from this.

You don't want this.
Our rock will be destroyed.
All of ours. - Earth

I bet you voted remain.

You fucking dumbass. They see love as submission.

Please move to Sweden, we don't want you here.

I seriously doubt that the United States forces Europeans to take in all those "refugees", or force France and the UK to intervene in the Syrian Civil War.

So, fuck off Leaf.

Wait, some one fill a britbong in on this shit, just go in from a night of wandering around talking to drunks while playing pokemon go.

>use a truck
it's only fair

Nuke Mecca for starters

>Israel not totally wiped out
You haven't fixed shit.

DESTROY THE CUBE

nuke mecca

Fucking post it you fag.

Suicide bomb mecca.

Bring up the inbreeding inherent in Islam

A lot of leftists use "inbred" as an insult against right-wingers and rural folks. People thought of as inbred have a yucky vibe to them. Actual science shows the inbred people of earth to be Africans/Muslims.

I don't give a fuck about the kikes.

Nice try, though Leaf.

There's nothing you can do to hurt Islam that can offset the damage caused by the West.

The best you can do now is clench and try to take the edge off.

share this on facebook with the normies

youtube.com/watch?v=QQ2QevndGLg

Another thing Americans can do is declare Islam a violent political philosophy, by defining Islam as a political/legal philosophy it can be attacked under our national sovereignty/homeland security laws. As long as Western people are ignorant and don't understand the political/legal ramifications of Islam, they will buy into the belief that Muslims are peaceful. So part 1 in a strategy to counter Muslims is define their ideology as the enemy, which it is.

The women are terrorist factories.
The children are the terrorists of tomorrow. Go for it OP. No mercy.

wow you're cool

>wants to kill innocent, unrelated people in return
haha completely unrelated hey

i'm at the end of my rope and i'm going to take as many of your lives as possible you fucking animal

what could possibly justify what just happened

Le leeches Thread

GUD GOYM ITT

You do realize that ISIS wants to destroy Mecca as well?

But they did you moron.

They're white suburban french. I bet my balls most of these fuckers voted left and support the EU.

Its the brutal truth.

>I seriously doubt that the United States forces Europeans to take in all those "refugees"
No but your leaders are responsible for forming, training and arming ISIS which caused the whole refugee crisis. Not to mention the Iraq war which only made Muslim extremism stronger than ever. Nothing of this would be happening if not for the US.

So, why don't YOU fuck off burger.

So you're a raving lunatic looking to become the next death toll number on the news by killing random people who aren't even muslims.

Good job being literally worse than ISIS, at least they have a cause and reason behind their attacks.

Don't do anything directly against them you fucking moron. The narrative is currently ours. If you do anything "raysist" or bigoted against a bunch of "peaceful" muslims, then the media will have a field day.

>Good job being literally worse than ISIS
yeah worse than them and worse than anybody

just going to wear it because i don't fucking care anymore and my only regret is not being able to kill you as well

>what does Sup Forums think will damage islam the most
It seems to be self destructing anyway.

ISIS could set off a nuke in a major city and twitter would be FILLED with libs shouting #notallmuslims within a day or two

You can't damage Islam's reputation with these mentally ill individuals, not unless you first attack the media that supports their way of viewing the world.

Your immediate enemy isn't Islam, it's the MSM

Unless you wanna go full rambo, but that won't damage Islam, it will just garner sympathy for them.

literally this. and they've already bombed some holy mosque near it

ISIS literally just want to destroy everything

this won't resolve anything in longrun.

Crash this Kaaba
WITH NO SURVIVORS

Islam is destroying itself and the traitors who force multiculturalism upon us will die with them, be a messenger of truth and we will win this war against the west.