Would you fuck her pussy after he fucked her?

Would you fuck her pussy after he fucked her?

Attached: 7cq6wbiu5pq11.jpg (1200x901, 192K)

Attached: Medolie_Artwork.png (369x554, 270K)

Why not?

Dude that looks like mike from cinemasacre/avgn. I hate that faggot

Hell yeah, thanks for warming her up for me bro. I’ll try to take care of her.

Because she would be so stretched out this is his dick

Attached: CS-j16iXIAAWMVR.jpg (1200x674, 147K)

I would. I can't compete with Mike, though. As long as she's okay with my disappointing seconds.

Attached: 1566365303102.jpg (736x815, 38K)

>Would you fuck her pussy after he fucked her?
Only because I'd feel bad for her and want to make sure she has at least one pleasurable sexual experience.

>Catalog
you seen his dick before?

Attached: tumblr_inline_nswelf19WA1sxh92q_540.png (456x810, 274K)

Do you hate him because he does nothing but make money doing youtube vids or the fact that his dick is like a fucking pam spray can

does he cum in her?

he hates him for both im sure. Dude is also loaded

Why is everyone in this thread sucking off Mike Matei when the thread is about fucking the girl? Smfh

why do you know these things about his peenor?

link to video?

Yeah I'd eat cum out of her pussy. Is she offering?

Id do it BECAUSE he did

honestly...wouldn't be the first time I outperformed a guy with a bigger cock than me. I'm in.

I hate him because hes one of the most iritating dudes on the net. He reminds me of one of the iritating neighbors bipolor kids growing up. I just want to punch him in his stupid fucking face

I'd fuck him while he was fucking her while she was pegging me

Listen: I've been a lover to a married woman who's husband had a huge cock. Not everyone is about that shit all the time. For her it could be painful and took a lot of warm up...plus, I was more her type sexually (fetishwise). So...It not all about the hugeness...unless that is all she's into...anyway, I'll take my chances. I'm way prettier than that scruffball

he probably gum fucked her

lol that jew nose and chiclet teeth

He’s obviously Bipolar. He still has an enormous cock though. Thats kinda based no mater what

stop worshiping guys with big dicks...it's not good for you

kek

The amount of cope and newfaggotry in this thread reach levels beyond my comprehensive abilities.

I'd probably fuck one of her other holes while he is fucking her.

Actually this is a toy dick from china... you can tell from the rubber reflection plus I have seen this exact one on alibaba... people believed its his dick? LOL

Look, so long as he has no diseases or anything, cum is nothing but more lube. Shit feels nice

that is a dildo sex toy from alibaba
just proves he owns gay toys

What is you weirdos obsession with Mike

Kieran here btw.

his big dick

I don't see the point, her pussy would be so massive after taking in his 10 incher that i'll never be able to satisfy her or myself

I'm not even gonna respond to that. A bunch of childish weirdos on Sup Forums obsessing over a grown mans penis is none of my business

- Kieran

He’s dick is well above the table and tape measure past the balls an inch. Bro has minimum 7 inches and averagely thick

t. guy with tiny dick

Yeah. He’s not fucking her. He’s gay.