Diagnosed psychotic bipolar disorder, ocd, generalized anxiety disorder. 27M. AMA

Diagnosed psychotic bipolar disorder, ocd, generalized anxiety disorder. 27M. AMA.

Attached: EFE5F45F-7E6D-43D2-AE96-C28BC38331E3.jpg (313x318, 19K)

do you have feelings toward anyone/anything or just opinions?

Everyone on this site probably has GAD

I have feelings like you do.

It’s on my official diagnosis so I throw it in. I think I’m just a wary individual.

>AMA
Did you know that for thousands of years of recorded history that human beings survived and thrived without diagnosis or treatment? You could too.
Or do you feel better believing that you've been doing to be damaged in some way and thereby not resistible for your failures?

I don’t really understand what you’re talking about.

What was your worst manic episode like?

>I don’t really understand what you’re talking about.
You wouldn't. Keep popping pills.

whats the best way to proof the arithmetic mean geometric mean inequality for n=3

That's not an inequality

I thought I was Cupid and tried making strangers fall in love. I thought if I stared into the sun I would gain infinite energy and it was my human duty to stare into the sun. All colors changed. Reds turned to pink, green turned to turquoise. I had delusions, lots..... that I could hear my parents having sex when I was in the womb, that my father was cheating on my mother, that I could rewrite einstein’s Theory of relativity. I have olfactory hallucinations where I think I smell pheromones

are you retarded?

Okay hey thanks for your neetbux BTW

>Okay hey thanks for your neetbux BTW
No problem. Looking forward to when you forget your medication and the shadow monster of your lifetime of failures and disappointment to those who once loved you chases you off a rooftop. Try to do at least one good thing in your life and land in the dumpster, eh?

>off a rooftop
>land in the dumpster
that's two

I made my girlfriend come a few nights ago, I’d say this validates my life. She gets a lot of joy out of me even when I don’t get joy in myself. I could die knowing I’ve seen that look on her face. Not much more I could hope for.

Hey OP, I have really bad OCD and anxiety too. What does your OCD center around? Mine is mostly my possessions, like if I drop my phone or lose something by not putting it in its proper place

Enjoy. It’s more fun than trolling

Attached: E0C0928A-B35A-453B-967A-4F95F650F72E.jpg (1024x761, 47K)

I have obsessive thoughts about sex. Goes away with right antidepressant. No compulsions, otherwise known as pure O

In my case, the presence of the thoughts and my anxiety are two different issues. I.e. they have to be addressed with different medications

whos in the pic?

Gf, 23y/o

I have separate meds too so I get it. Don't let fags like that other user get to you about taking medication, as long as it's helping you it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. Stay strong fren

Attached: Screenshot_20190903-050342.png (940x584, 249K)

While mr.idonthavegoodquestions was trolling me I just decided to show him what I like to do in my free time.

Thanks user, you too. What meds are you on? BTW I have no issue taking meds and talking about it, it’s my reality and I’ll take medication my whole life it is what it is I don’t get bogged down on it

Setraline, hydroxyzine, and trazodone

'Psychotic' isn't a diagnosis, it's a symptom, you fucking poser.

What’s the dose of the Zoloft? I was up to 300mg before they took me off it. I like atarax for anxiety as well, it works well.

BPD AND ECSTASY !

100mg rn, was around 250 earlier this year but I've been doing better with less

Psychotic is the diagnosis

Hallucinations and delusions are the symptoms of psychosis

Does this make sense to you?

Mania feels like a coke/ecstasy rush that just won’t stop

Fantastic, that’s awesome! Glad ur feeling good.

OP again, I actually laugh when people think I’m posing or pretending to be bipolar. Because i so wish I really was just pretending. Sadly this is the real deal, mental illness. Shit bites.

Thanks, depression still hits hard some days but I'm holding steady. I recently got a kitten and he's been helping with my stress :)