What do i do if i have random bouts of people afraid of hell?

What do i do if i have random bouts of people afraid of hell?

I have like a mood where i just wanna find a good girl and settle down and stuff but i have like an evil side

I listen to a lot of drill and trap music and i feel like theyre going to hell and demons and shit because i just hear like hardcore electronic instrumentals and theyre all smoking blunts and holding up guns and killed people and shit and gang members and they just pop pills and do gang shit and then rap about it

And i do a lot of drugs and stuff and i steal and scam for money and sometimes i just wanna be good and i get anxiety about it and scared ill fuck up my life or possibly even an eternal life being a degenerate but the theres times i think its just crazy shit and it doesnt exist and its not real and this is just how the earth but I’m afraid if i go too far into degeneracy i cant never come back from it and get anxiety and i just sit alone feeling anxious and sad about it

Am i over thinking too much? I just wanna do drugs and get rich and have money and shit and sometimes i wanna settle down with a good non slutty girl but i can never find any and i just wanna be a slut and bang slutty girls

I feel like this a lot if i do ecstasy and its weird and i feel crazy and sometimes i feel it with uppers

I’m thinking of getting a benzo script so I don’t feel anxious and crazy

Attached: B510E30F-F0FF-41D8-9683-98B33C3014EA.png (645x773, 9K)

You're black, aren't you? And you're on probation for it in a small town, which you can't leave?

Hey, you gotta take a step back, breathe, and sober up. God is real and His name is Jesus Christ. Demons are definitely real, they are in your head and possibly fused with your soul. This does not damn you. I urge you to get off drugs, get a normal calm life with a steady job away from whatever druggie/roastie networks you are currently in, read the Bible at least daily, and pray. I have been there, it is not fun, and it will not change overnight. You will have the scars of sin for a long tine, and you will fall back into sin frequently. It's okay, you can still improve yourself continuously and become healthier in spirit, mind, and body. Take care of your soul, seek Christ.

lol you worship a rip-off of an ancient sun god

This go to a local church and find a good woman im not a believer but ive been thinking of doing this

I worship the only true living God. I testify to Him, who has saved me from many darknesses. I know Christ is Lord for I have seen His works against Evil with my own eyes. I have Faith because I feel Him in my soul.

Uh huh. And when are you going to finally accept that you can't really "feel" "Him" and that we will all just rot in the ground when we die and nothing more?

Been there, it's just untrue. People today are blind, proof is all around us. If you're a real person I hope you are fortunate enough to experience a bit of what I have to prove your physicalist philosophy wrong. Remember that Christ is the only salvation when you do.

Somewhere behind that thinly veiled superiority complex is a sad, frightened man. So afraid of death, that he's willing to sacrifice his life to a book written by Bronze age farmers.

if you really want to know if there's a hell, just kill yourself

Attached: fc5a34835aeba8878adb58035592d668.534x300x34.gif (534x300, 629K)

At some point,user.

Attached: giphy.gif (288x162, 1018K)

use your swings to promote your creativity. you will level out as you get older and lose alot of mental elasticity

fuck this guy, dont slow down the candle that burn twice as bright burns half as long doesn't mean shit when the internet is forever. do something great use massive mood swings to propell you into the deep mud and come out a god damn diamond

fuck bitches get money

Good luck fellas, see you in the end one way or another.

wish harm to other and something a sacrilegious as death.
better go confess you committed a sin buddy

Yeah, what this guy said.

The chick that played Princess Leia was Bipolar and she got successful.

Yea I can’t go full christ shit especially with the life had. God doesn’t care about me

bipolar people are fucking dangerous but unpredictable motivated and weirdly stubborn making them great at solving problems

add ambition and over confidence and you got winner

do you know how to speak english or are you just a foreigner
>Yea I can’t go full christ shit especially with the life had. God doesn’t care about me
>God doesn’t care about me
>God
>G

>get sober
>find a purpose in life
>play sports